/trans/

Barca going to buy everybody edition
Complete bullshit sub-edition
Media reporting fee + wage combination meme sub-sub-edition

Monaco's 18-year-old forward Kylian Mbappe has decided to leave the club, with Real Madrid, Manchester City and Paris St-Germain in the race to sign him. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Barcelona have already made contact with Monaco over a move for the highly rated French forward. (Le10Sport - in French)

The Spanish league will not accept PSG's payment of Neymar's release clause with Barcelona because of the 25-year-old forward's loyalty payment dispute with Barca, and concerns over PSG breaking Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules. (Sport)

>European governing body Uefa will ask PSG to explain how they intend to finance the transfer. (Daily Telegraph)

Barca will not try to sign Atletico Madrid's 26-year-old forward Antoine Griezmann despite Neymar's impending departure. (AS - in Spanish)

>The Spanish club will replace Neymar with Borussia Dortmund's 20-year-old French forward Ousmane Dembele. (Marca - in Spanish)

Borussia Dortmund have rejected a bid from Arsenal for Dembele.(Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Neymar's former representative Wagner Ribeiro says: "PSG will pay the release clause and Neymar will be presented in Paris this week."(Marca)

The Brazilian passed his medical with PSG on Wednesday in Portugal.(L'Equipe - in French)

>Barcelona will use the money from Neymar's sale to fund moves for Chelsea attacking midfielder Eden Hazard, 26, and Liverpool forward Philippe Coutinho, 25. (Sun)

>The Catalan club will bid £100m for Coutinho, but Reds boss Jurgen Klopp says the playmaker will not be leaving Liverpool. (Daily Mail)

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is set to make Argentine goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga, 25, his first summer signing from Southampton in a £2m deal. (Sun)

>Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has told his club's board that they must sign striker Diego Costa, 28, who Chelsea value at £50m.(Evening Standard)

Villa will win the playoffs

???????????

lmao

wtf I hate Germany now!

Neymar to liverpool

If only coutinho could last the full 90

I've lived in London for Derek years now

Is Legia one of those left-leaning clubs or something?

I feel like I saw some doco (with that bald 'ard British cunt) where they were all Nazis? Maybe it was the rival Warsaw club and their ultras though.

Nope. Poland is heavily right wing, they hate Germany. That's all. The fact they shit on Germany now is because Germany is left leaning.

>why can't everybody be nice

i don't understand your post. why wouldn't right-leaning people commemorate an uprising against foreign occupation?

Reminder that neymar did NOT go for the money!

He did NOT go for the 500k a week wages, 40m signing on fee and did NOT drag the transfer out longer than necessary so his dad could get an extra 25m

He went to be the best.

In Europe's weakest league.

>Is Legia one of those left-leaning clubs

hahahahahaha

I know he didn't go for the money.
He went because his Dad told him to.

male (girl) here

BASED.

Remember when those fenian cunts leltic got BTFO the fuck out?

Legia is right-wing now, but was a commie puppet club before 1989. Polonia is leftist now I think.

Hitler literally did nothing wrong though

1 day

what's the team in polska that just wants to get blackout drunk and keep immigrants out but is chill

Whether the transfer fee is 222m or 444m, how real is that amount of money?

I mean, are we still taking about the same money that buys you food in the store and a bus ride home? The money people try to save up and buy their kids Christmas presents with? The stuff that puts a roof over your family's heads?

I can't help but feel like football economics has turned into an independent monster with its own made up currency of imaginative numbers, of which the origins are totally obscure.

I need to calm down.

Sky sports reporting la liga refuse attempt by PSG lawyers to pay release fee

kek

this will end up with somehow, nerman at halal

>The Spanish league will not accept PSG's payment of Neymar's release clause with Barcelona because of the 25-year-old forward's loyalty payment dispute with Barca, and concerns over PSG breaking Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules. (Sport)

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES CANNOT TAKE ALL THIS ASS DEVASTATION

Spurs should try to steal Draxler.
The poor guy is the one who will suffer the most from Neymar transfer, he will never play anymore.

>poor guy
>getting millions for sitting on the bench
haha

lastest nerman tranny domino effect:

nerman to psg
coutinho to barca
some other highprofile winger to barca too perhaps.
bale to manu
mbappe to real
perisic stays
berardi to inter
candreva to chelsea

di maria or draxel out. psg will sell players cos they use too much monies on nermie

Eriksen / Dele Alli

Yeah no he would never get a game

what sort of gay reddit shit is this?

what sort of gay reddit shit is this?

lmao tebas vs psg, hope they both lose
>tebas loses his job for refusing psg money
>barcelona gets 222m
>nerman joins psg
>psg gets banned for FFP fraud

Van Dijk to Liverpool will be done next week lads

source?

Javi Martinez La?

>BTFO
>Dumb Slavs field ineligible player
>Win 6-1 but second leg awarded 3-0 to Celtic who progress on away goals
>Come to the big boy competition, sort out your admin pavel

Put ur house on Palace being relegated

>legitamtely good player
>signing for tappingpool

>one of the best managers in the world
>palace have been a sleeping giant and now can awaken
>getting relegated

lad are you stupid

The squad is thread bare

Would lel liga step in like this for any other club?

How do you feel about girls wearing white panties?

I'm not a fan because white stains really easily and I don't like to be reminded of hour disgusting girls are

fdb's training methods will help with getting the squad off the injury table and there is still more time for additions, palace will be sniffing around europa

RM

fuaaark, video link?

>been pushing for a Liverpool move all summer
>NAH MATE HE DOESN'T WANT LIVERPOOL, THROW ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBY M8

i guess you don't know that tebas isn't a barcelona supporter but quite the opposite

I think they just want assurances it's legit, united had trouble when signing herrera and that was way cheaper

>Spurs, Chelsea, Arse, United, City aren't targetting anybody

Spurs don't really need anybody. Chelsea could do with another striker. Arse need to replace everything. City could use a striker and playmaker.

>BREAKING: Spanish football league has rejected the world record transfer payment of Neymar's release clause to FC Barcelona.

who are you quoting?

Just saw this on SSN
What happens now?

Unsure, probably some legalese.

>La Liga said in a statement to ESPN FC: "We can confirm that the legal representatives of the player [Neymar] came to La Liga to deposit the clause and that it has been rejected. This is all the information we can give at the moment."
>Marca said La Liga has no legal grounds to reject the payment and PSG and Neymar would be within their rights to ask FIFA to intervene in the matter in an attempt to finalise the deal.

its just gonna slow it down. i bet it will happen. hoping slavetrader psg gets 5 year trans ban

all this is going to do is make hipsters support small clubs and everyone will be interested in the lower leagues of european football

feels good because i have been supporting brighton for years

TeBANE to Nerman :

When La Liga is ashes... you have my permission to leave.

>P$G

Swansea, Palace and Burnley will go down

>skyleague talking shit about mercenaryball

Yes city need more attackers

drama
get the popcorn ready

I wonder if PSG actually has to pay less now to get Neymar. If they do, I don't think Barcelona will agree to the transfer.

I'd assume they had a say in the griezmann transfer but this one is far too big and neymar actually wants to leave so their voice is more public

They need a replacement for Silva. A central one. They also need a forward.

>posting the wrong one.
It appears I didn't save it.

Good morning /trans/. redpill me on Julian Nagelsmann plz

>PSG paying less
don't understand how you could reach this conclusion

Paying that fee is more than 300m yuros with taxes, it will be easier for psg to negotiate with barcelona more than the 222.

Total amount would be lower, but the player will have a bigger price tag.

It's what buyern did with thiago

I also saw that Qatar have said they may just circumvent FFP by making Neymar their WC ambassador, then pay him €300m to buy himself out of his contract.

>palace have been a sleeping giant and now can awaken
In what world is this true?

this one you fucking loser

ebin meme tactics

They need a cb, dm or another lb not a striker

Who are their strikers? As for CB's, Pep doesn't seem to rate. DM sure.

Champions League play-off round teams, who ya got?

>Afghani PSG fan

You're absolutely fucking deluded.

They're an even more irrelevant version of West Ham.

*autistic screeching*

>Liverpool get Nice
>Balotelli knocks them out
please

Indian genocide when

Neymar the Completer?

Indians and pakis seem to spell correctly then they have a stroke and just smash random keys on their keyboard it's weird.

Aguero and Jesus then de Bruyne cn play as a false striker if they need it

PSG should be talking to uefa right now, though I wonder if that's what tebas wants

Not enough for a Title Challenge

top comment on psg facebook post

>Aguero is not enough for a title challenge

So they need another striker then? So I stand by my original comment.

Not when he's injured as much as he is and they have lots of games to play. At least 44.

They are the true villians of football. It's not just Uefalona or Madrid. But them as a whole. Doping, autistic screeching ,flopping refball, uefa bias, media bias. Need to stop them.

And Jesus is a perfect replacement then
Chelsea won the title with ¨Pedro upfront

Who can Pool get? I have no idea how this shit works. Sevilla, Napoli, Moscow, Sporting, Celtic, Olympiacos and Nice are most likely to cause problems.

why so butthurt?

>Sevilla, Napoli, Moscow, Sporting, Celtic, Olympiacos and Nice
out of those they can only play Nice. unseeded teams in league route

don't worry, ahmed, you'll get nerman

I think they can only face the unseeded teams to the right of them so Nice and that.

>He didn't watch the PL last year

Like 90% of teams only have 2 strikers max now, Icenacho never got any game time so why the fuck would they need to buy another one you idiot? Meanwhile Mendy is injured and they sold/released all their LBs. Stones and Otamendi are literally their only viable CBs and Fernandinho is their only DM.
Also they still have Bony as 3rd choice

be scerad

Olympiacos
Celtic
Copenhagen
Prague
Astana

Sevilaa
Napoli
Liverpool
Nice
Hoffenheim

Teams I hope get in tbqh

Kill yourself fenian

this guy knows what's up. still need a CB and another LB. need to unload Nasri, Bony, Mangala (no, he can't be the other CB, and neither can Denayer, although maybe they're thinking about Tosin).