Hey White Guys, Mtv has some suggestions for you

youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8Vt_qLhk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've already seen this thread. Wait another couple of hours, shill

So Kanye's a race traitor, I'm a racist for being white and male, and it's not okay for cops to shoot black people but it's totally okay for black people to shoot cops.

10/10, you should make more videos, make us stronger.

>liberals pointing fingers at white people and blaming them for shit made them elect orange hitler out of sheer hate
>let's do it some more

Or maybe, just maybe the video has a point and you might actually try learning something from it instead of standard internet reaction #5

Latino here
This video was racist ass fuck

How is it that these guys cannot see just how their antics of just picking a demographic and claiming that 100% of it is absolute evil and awful then pointing out how they are all the worst shit on Earth, might just turn them away towards the "other side?"

you know, if doing that is apparently not racist in any way

I'm a nigga and this shit pisses me off for some reason.

I wanna chop these people up. The fat faggot, effeminate white guy, cunt with glasses...

>that dislike bar
>those coments

Holy fuck, the world is coming to it's senses

Let me check.
...No. It doesn't have a point. Thanks for every branch of the US government libshits, please don't learn anything from 2016 and double down on your anti-white bullshit so that we can take even more of your seats in the midterms.

This attitude right here is why people hate you. The anger is not without a reason or purpose.

Silly Latino, race doesn't exist. It's just a social construct.
There's no such thing as one animal race running faster than other animal race.
No such thing as one animal race being smarter and invent tools better than other animal race.

Gender doesn't exist either, also just a social construct.
Binary genders are just a new form of hitler.

Fuck nature, fuck biology, fuck evolution.

No. Everyone becomes more radical and paranoid.

>Replace the word white with black, and you'll truly see how fucking racist this shit is
>Shit like this got Trump in the white house, don't you get that yet?
>lol I guess Kanye is a white male now that he has his own opinion on things
Responder 402
>Videos like this make me genuinely want a white European ethnostate
>welp guess i'm voting Trump again
>wow. wtf is this garbage?
>Flagged for racist hate-speech.
>new years resolution for niggers: stop committing 50% of all the murders while being only 13% of the population

What the fuck is going on? Not even a year ago the coment section would be full of SJW praising this shit. Is... is america getting great again?

>Hate Breed
Is that referring to the band which has nothing to do with white supremacy?

Replace the words white and guys with literally anything else you want, and this is the single most racist diatribe put out and the creator would be on fire in a minute.

this videos been posted all over Sup Forums its probably all us

Id est "you didn't get indoctrinated from the video? Maybe you should try going back and getting indoctrinated." Solid argument for why I should listen.

Oh and just to point out, I went to one of the most SJW universities on earth (NYU in NYC) and I still came out woke. You're going to need to try much harder than bitching at me for actually taking a minute and 28 seconds of my life to watch your shitty, racist video.

I thionk people are just plain sick of seeing the same old shit over and over and over......

You can only be told that you are an evil twisted hate-filled racist piece of shit just like everyone else that looks like you, so many times before you get sick of it all.

Thank you white women and minorities i needed to hear this, I'm so fucking sorry for being white.

its like those kikes really want 8 years of trump

Dropped after 12 seconds.
Not even a white guy.

People stayin woke nigga.

But honestly, I think I might look into Kanye's music now that he's apparently not popular. Not even ashamed, as soon as people that idiotic claimed they didn't want him I assumed that he must therefore be good.

>I'm so fucking sorry for being white.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

You need whip lashes bro.

On prescription of MTV, they are doctors, trust them.

You on Sup Forums, you white.

>people
Which people are those exactly, the ones who elected a reality TV show host instead of the libshit messiah, or do only the dead people and illegal immigrants who voted for Hillary in California count as human?

Good job falling for the clickbait, faggots

Yeah that extra 2000 views on their shitty video will save them as their dogshit channel fades into obscurity with no ratings.

Because MTV doesn't actually give a shit about politics, they give a shit about views + attention, which is what they gain from controversy and which is exactly what you're giving them

its simple
they think they're right

Good job, Traditiona Media. If you keep pulling this bullshit for the next 4 years you can bet your ass Trumpcuck's gonna get a second term.

They get the attention they want, we get more people hating the "progressive" fad we are having, everybody wins, gess I need to thank MTV

>black on black crime doesn't exist
This has to be a troll

Why do liberals immediately dismiss anyone as racist when they bring up black on black crime?

>2017 can't be worse than this
>implying
How long will it take them to learn the ride never ends?

that's what i was thinking

the absolute madman

I'm White but ain't caucasian.

Can't believe I gave those guys two views on that video. Fucking liberals I swear...

White guilt is such a stupid and common syndrome these days. Tires the hell out of me everytime a friend watches a trailer and straight away comments that "wow from the white director of something, starring two white guys! yay for diversity".

FUCK OFF

>stop saying woke

I like this one, but they should broaden it to every single person on the planet because using it makes you sound like a fucking idiot

Maybe you should stop being so sleep, and get fucking woke you little faggot.

I can't even get angry at this kind of stuff anymore, I know it gives them strength.
It's the same race-baiting click-bait bullshit that you can see right through.
If it's of any consolation, the things these people say don't matter outside of their own little bubble.

>yfw you realize we are like westworld
>SJWism and all this faggot bullshit is the suffering induced in us to create an awakening

Holy shit, that's some weapon grade racism.

Why are you guys so triggered? It's MTV

>what's bad, every single fucking video you regressive, racist, subhuman shitstains release attacking White people, and inflaming racial tension. Normally I try to think of a well thought-out response before commenting on a video, but do you fuckers really hate us that much!? What did I ever do to you? I treat everyone equally, and you cocksuckers just attack and smear and hate on people who have never personally wronged you. Delete this channel immediately, you filth. Oh, and nice 97% dislike ratio CUNTS. Yeah, time to make a video response to you faggot pieces of shit.

Holy shit, they're triggering the Mongolian cave painting board. I love this.