Not so fast, Penis G!

Not so fast, Penis G!

According to german newspaper Bild, the spanish football association has declared the Nerman transfer to Penis G invalid.

Reportedly the fee which is supposed to be around 200m was already transfered back.

Can everybody please laugh at Penis G?

>200m can be transferred back and forth within days

Non because uefalona are seethin while theu cant refuse payement of release clause. Its not lel liga responsability to check if thé transfert respect ffp or not. Barcelona and lel liga are just plain ridiculous.

shit

a problem with a money transfer coming from a country that finances terrorism with oil and a wild switzerland appeared

what a coincidence

Have you ever been so salty about someone that your ruined football for everybody?

What this means is that a legal battle will happen between Tebas and Barca. Basically he's trying to get to the end of the transfer window before Barca manages to sign anyone.

PSG asks for Neymar and pays 222m for him.

La Liga: 222m!? Why do you want to spend 200m? I can give you your 150m back, but you've got to spend these 100m wisely.

*hands over 75m*

THIS
You faggots are trying to make this seem as if it's Barcelona seething when it is actually the PRO HALAL Spanish FA president (who publicly stated he didn't like Messi's goal in el clasico) trying his best to stop Barcelona from getting and using that money to buy players so he can aide Halal in winning some more
It's DISGUSTING

>ruined football for shitskin arab frogs
Ftfy

Unironiclly this

>According to german newspaper Bild
stopped reading here

Marca and DPA reporting it too.

eplel ruined football way before

>have player sign contract with release clause
>refuse said release clause because muh ffp
Catalonia should be nuked

N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is actually screwing Barcelona. They need the money.

"NO DONT TAKE AWAY OUR STAR PLAYER WE WILL LOSE VIEWERS!!"

fucking money

> Qatar
> Oil

It is true, you don't have schools in your sorry ass bankrupt joke of a third world country.

Specifically, Manure

About 60% of GDP and 90% of exports, you should learn more about your country.

I guess you're thinking about Dubai

it's gas mostly, not oil

Apparently this man loves attention.

it all started when Sevilla decided to pay a ridiculous transfer for Denilson in 1998

did they catch you stealing wallets in Barcelona's subway and that's why you are so salty?

Betis

this is a shitty legal precedent you dumb muslim. if the transfer doesn't go through then what the fuck is the point of release clauses?

Fucking La Liga. Barça fan here. The right move was to accept the money. Get new players and then tell UEFA to investigate if Qatar saint germain broke the fair play.

Qatar saint germain and moneymar banned from CL.

>this fucks over QSG, Barfa AND Nerman

Kek please let this be true. Even if Halal would benefit from it.

It's just media pressure because LFP considers that Neymar brings a certain percentage in the ratings and because it doesn't get any euro from that move.

The Barca wins 200 fucking millions from that move and can buy their new stadium
The PSG gets a future Ballon d'Or
The Qatar earns more visibility than ever
The Ligue 1 will easily grow their ratings by 10% and, with what Lyon and Monaco did in 2017 becomes to be seen as a good league
Lel Liga gets absolutely nothing

Tebas sad

they tried to do the same for fateRonaldo and we all know what happened

Yeah. Betis Sevilla. From the city named "Sevilla".

>hates PSG , Barca, Halal and Nerman

you, sir, seem like a likable person.

I hate football.

Still not as bad as sucking la liga cock.

You're a muslim

so he's your master

la liga is fucking small time

it seems like it's run out of a shed by a bunch of retards

It's run by Spaniards who have no business sense (look at their economy lol). If the PL jews were in charge the La Liga TV deal would be worth $10billion

yeah, that tebas is a well-known farça fan

You want neymar banned? Ungrateful twat

Porque Tebas ?

Huh? What the fuck are you on, autistic moor? Can't any muslim be non autistic? This is a metaphysical question. Can a muslim not be autistic? Zidane, that middle aged guy who pirated football codes and said autistic shit on my MSN fifteen years ago, (You)... Do you guys get like this from drinking your oil?

this is right except Nerman getting a Ballon d'Or.
There is no fucking way he will get any credit playing against France's brave Anger SCO, and they will embarrass themselves again in the CL.

what's the problem with that? I regularly transfer similar sums instantly

why are you so butthurted ? is this those 800 years under your moor masters that irredeemably affected your brain cells ?

I read about this yesterday.

It's like buying a car with stolen money. If you're the salesman you're just supposed to take them money. It's not your business that it's stolen.

>your sorry ass bankrupt joke of a third world country
>this flag
you guys really are deluded. I bet you think the entire world can speak your faggot language too.

im hungover and reread this 5 times. have you used google translate or are you just retarded?

>Implying there's any reason that it can't
>Literally + and - figures from each respective account.
Yeah it's going to be so hard because they have to convert the paper currency back into zeros and ones!

>stolen money
but it's not kek.
it's like a new kid goin to a high class school, all kids there have great cars to go to school, but those same kids parents forbid this new kid to also buy a fancy car even though he has money for.

>Too mad to properly write
Did I hit a nerve, oil drinking shit skinned bald autist?

>always and forever on France shadow
at least you have your local clubs to fap on

>9 billions would go to Halal and Farca, and the rest to the 18 other teams

>France's* Shadow (sic)
Perfect position to buttfuck you. Daily reminder that Jeanne loves my cock

cringe

>financial doping!
>PSG can't just take whoever they want for their fans!
>were lucky they didn't take Messi or Ronaldo!

These la liga people are hilarious

>what? Next you're going to by my mother PSG? She's not for sale!

oh you

The right move was don't pay a ridiculous amount of money for that monkey and let him rot in the brazilian memeleague

That's your body twitching from the power of my cock. Don't worry, it'll be over soon

I think I just got audism reading that. :DDDD fugg :DDDD-DDDD

I will be very surprised if La Liga's action is legal.
It is kind like a situation where you want to pay fully your house loan to the bank, and then the bank told you they refuse to accept the money, because you they suspect that you don't pay the correct tax to government last year.

and you're a faggot ? kek don't act tough then.

Don't answer in my name you arab dicksucker.

>Germautist
You were born with it, my muslim friend.
Lel learn to write, stupid moor

I wasn't talking to you, Pierre

You were actually, then that guy pretended to be me.

No you weren't, I pretended to be the other guy

but you're the autist actually, and it was perfectly written

you hate football, Momo Al-Nasser

Don't they realize this action only do damage to Barcelona? The Nerman move to PSG will happen, today or in a month he will play in Paris. Meanwhile Barcelona won't have the 222 million euros available to sign new players during the transfer window to replace Nerman.

I don't belong to any religion neither do I consider myself atheist. I am ethnic German.

>won't have the 222 million euros available to sign new players during the transfer window to replace Nerman.

But don't transfer fees usually get paid in installments anyway?
I'm sure they could negotiate a transfer and not have to be such a massive sum all at once
Unless you are dealing with releases clauses like in Spain, apparently
But I'd be surprised if Neymar's successor came from La Liga

there are other teams?

Spain is not an easy country to rule. All regions have their autonomous Parliament and laws: the justice is a local fact. So you can bet that for every region there is some big lobby of families who hold on the local power. Catalunia is the only region who can realistically be opposed to Madrid. But you see, even if Madrid has the last word on everything, the central government cannot go too far in opposing against the local powers. As in politics, as in soccer: that's why La Liga can allow Madrid (useless to say: it's the King's team) to cover is enormous debt and has to do the same with Barcellona. But as soon there is the good chance, here it comes the big dick in Barcà's ass.

But I think the payment will arrive soon. Bild, Marca, Don Balon, are shit newspapers. It's not easy to cover that much money, even for a powerful Bank or for a ghost state.

oh fuck, you're right

10 billions to halal and farca then

In this case they are paying the release clause (this isn't a trade deal, and Barcelona was against the move so they won't facilitate things to PSG), so there won't be installments.

Anyways I think Barcelona won't be able to replace Neymar. Juventus won't sell Dybala any cheaper than Pogba (if they are willing to deal him during this window, which I doubt). Griezzman won't be sold (he recently signed a new contract). Maybe they could aim for Agüero? But it won't be cheap.

>Juventus won't sell Dybala any cheaper than Pogba
That won't be an issue though
I think if Dybala's willing, they could find a price that would suit both Juve and Barca
100m-200m is still a large range, surely there'd be some point at which Juve would be willing to sell
I don't think they'll get Griezmann either, they might try and throw enough money at Dembele and see if Dortmund like the money better than him
But Agüero is too old and too fragile to be considered a target for Barca imo

>I-It's only okay when we do it

La Liga is fucking pathetic.

This, just look at Cebbalos, one of the best spanish youngster, was bought 15m by real who just bought his transfert clause while he's realistically valued 60m.
Spanish league is absolutely pathetic

La Liga is retarded as fuck but they ain't blocking shit, release clauses can be effected at Barça's legal HQ or at a notary's office

Tebas just wants to look like he's protecting Spanish football against foreign aggression and the whole situation is nothing but a meme

Wow how many years of shcool did you need to gain such knowledge?

Yes, they do. Don't worry about that. Here what is at stake is the money Neymar could produce for LeLiga and Tebas micromerenguedick getting ultra hard from all the attention he can get even for a second

less than you who believed it was oil

it's like tebas isn't a well-known halal supporter

they used bitcoin

Last news :

Nermans advocates went to Madrid to have an answer from FIFA and UEFA.
They are going right now to Barcelona. Barça will accept the 222.

La liga BTFO

excuse me, sir, there's a thing called World Cup

well messi and cr7 won it by rapin ossasuna or gijon

The La Liga Santander confirmed for balls-less cucks

>realistically valued 60m
kek

C'est ballot.

he's worth way more than 15m if it can sustain your autism

>They are going right now to Barcelona. Barça will accept the 222
the obvious ending, la liga never had the right to stop the clause payment, probably only wanted to mess with barcelona's transfer plans

mdr

Pathetic is paying 222 millons for that brazilian. You will know soon enough.

damn it feels so good to be a Real Madrid fan

when Barcelona produces a fraudulent scheme to sign Neymar and authorities catch onto them it is all a conspiracy from Madrid really

when rumours start about Nerman wanting to leave Barça's board does FUCK ALL because it's all lies and slander from Florentino Perez' subservient press anyway

when Neymar confirms he is in fact leaving Barça fans claim the operation is being secretly financed by Real Madrid so he can join the club in two/three years time

now La Liga wants no part in a suspected case of FFP violation (retarded claim, but so it goes) and Real Madrid is somehow involved as well. ironically PSG effecting the release clause is the best case scenario for Real - if PSG and Barça were actually forced to negotiate Barça could include a clause penalising PSG for selling Nermaid to Madrid in the future

in the mind of a Barça fan, every conceivable situation can be linked somehow to Real Madrid, making the club the most influential entity to ever exist - a literal demiurge

GRÀCIES

you're making no fucking sense

Es un ser superior, no lo olvides.

>this 911 jet fuel tier post

Everyone except MLS fans

>tfw the salary cap is doing good for once and keeping teams away from this dumb bullshit

>barcelona-psg transfer
>halalfag injects himself in the situation
>blames others for putting him in the situation
go see a doctor la, paranoia and narcissism are a very poisonous mix