What are the most hateful countries in the world? Not hated but hateful towards their neighbor countries and outsiders

What are the most hateful countries in the world? Not hated but hateful towards their neighbor countries and outsiders

racist/faschist white pig countries

america of course

I think Indians in general hate Pakistan a lot

Britain and Poland

England

How do i tell them apart? I have an idea of what indian looks like but not pakis
Id say britain is more hateful due to their jingoistic tendences
Who does polan even hate? Slavs and germans? Britain hates every nationality other than their own and USA/Canada

Poland pretty much hates all their neighbors (and everything that is visibly not white) sooo

I heard from a few Mexicans that a lot of Spaniards treated them like crap for some reason when they toured the country.

Latin americans have a horrible reputation except for whites and the dominicans are the most violent collective in spain despite their small numbers

Germany isn't the only one country on Polish border

pakis are more fair skinned than indians

best korea

israel

>I heard from a few Mexicans that a lot of Spaniards treated them like crap for some reason when they toured the country.

That´s not true, is just a SJW mexican fantasy we know how to differentiate Latinos and hate nationalities in particular, not at all.

People often hate Colombians, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, ect ... But Chileans, Argentines, Cubans or Venezuelans do not usually complain and the Mexicans are a small group in real terms to be hated.

french obviously
>literally
>reeeee
at all "tourists"

Japan

Israel, and Hamas needs our help.

you also hate russia, lithuania and ukraine
i guess you are ok with czechs

israel

We argies hates chileans, think Uruguay is part of our territory, detest Paraguay, think bolivians are all retarded, brazilians to be no more than monkeys and our own people to be all a bunch of shitheads so...

Lithuanian don't like us, but its only one-way hate. Also we like Slovakia, Belarus. Imo Ukraine is rather neutral.

Poland, Japan

British and America
I hate America

Hungary, without contest. For reasons that should be obvious.

I don't like english people and muzzies.

me or japs

Lefty spaniards hate Spain itself and every spanish region other than their own
Right wing spaniards hate moors, latinos and andalucians
Chads hate whatever stands out. Will mock you in the street if you have an asian gf or anything "wierd" like that

also Irish are pretty cewl ^_^

every non-developed nation really

Turkey. They seem to hate literally everyone.

They are kinda like america in regards to education, that could be why
>in biology class they teach why evolution is wrong and how we all came from nothingness and some shit

Gooks

Tunisians hate Algerians and Ltbians despite not being much different :/

> Hating colombians but liking venezuelans
What's the difference? It's like hating basques and liking galicians. or hating argentinians and liking uruguayans, hating americans and liking canadians, hating germans and liking austrians and so on

Nobody likes galicians tho ;~; and basque ppl are pretty different from galicians

They also border us and we have no issues with them.

ok, you got the point. Let's replace them with two similar peoples