Why do so many celebrities feel the need to get random, shitty tattoos all the time?

Why do so many celebrities feel the need to get random, shitty tattoos all the time?

Pic Related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyb67x1C2Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=BnO3nijfYmU
youtube.com/watch?v=mSCqeuaP3Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=sRntGhS_RFs
dailymotion.com/video/x3thbie_robbie-williams-09-millennium_music
youtube.com/watch?v=kDOUuttg_RA
youtube.com/watch?v=jXLQIO3gRM0
youtube.com/watch?v=BKyr3AkpFsM
youtube.com/watch?v=rgdu5gHXKsM
youtube.com/watch?v=kk-7umYwTig
youtube.com/watch?v=gtOV7bp-gys
youtube.com/watch?v=ymPu2PdLW3I
youtube.com/watch?v=60vocfWKbMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a normie thing to do now.

Robbie Williams is a fucking scumbag so it makes sense.

literally who?

this

for some reason every idiot needs a tattoo now

He's a singer called Robbie Williams. He's known pretty much everywhere except the U.S. (which is why he recently got rejected from carpool karaoke)

faux masculinity

He's from Leeds

Never heard of him. He looks like a faggot.

you can tell he likes a drink eh

He was in the boy band Take That
if yanks have even heard of it

He is the Brits version of Justin Timberlake mixed with a large bottle of booze.

Yeah, he basically is the british version of Timberlake, except he never acts.

Timberwood actually had a semi successful acting career after Nsync

Robbie Williams was in the Magic fucking Roundabout

Williams has sold over 75 million records.

How many has Timberlake sold?

>boxers stance
>cigarette packet in hand

Why am I not seeing recent Star Wars threads or perhaps even independent film threads instead of this dumb shit all the time?

rappers are the worst when it comes to this shit

almost every rapper has stupid face tats and shit

Go to reddit

He is. 40 year old women love him though.

>Why do so many celebrities feel the need to get random, shitty tattoos all the time?
insecurity

another autistic thread on Sup Forums.

the answer to why do people do anything is simple:

they are attracting the opposite sex and/or simply like it.

tattoos are something a lot of people find attractive.

Celeb thread buttmunch

It's especially funny when they get massive religious tattoos despite being hedonist degenerates.

>smoking (((cigarettes)))

Why do you assume it's just a celebrity thing? Why do you assume many of them do it? Why do you assume they are random? Why do you assume they are shitty? Why do you assume all the time? Please delet this thread, your question is invalid in multiple ways. Please consider stick to making informative or funny threads, this just just shitposting and bad quality shitposting

You should be ashamed

All around the world statues crumble for me

Many live in California so they're probably covering up moles

robbie i loved you in take that

>foreign writing
>tribal maori shit
>fucking dove belly tattoo
>word on knuckle
Literally tattoo anti-kino

the only cool tattoos are anchors and guns

he's had a pretty fucked up life really. Loads of drugs, loads of rehab, then he got fat.

I don't mind the maori tattoo actually. The rest look tacky though

and a large cocktail of drugs

Hey Oswalt got a better haircut.

Anchors are just as uninspired and contrived as Sailor Jerry tattoos or faux Asian gibberish, in fact that's like the generic tattoo in TV

Robbie Williams is gay, right?

he's got a wife and 2 kids so probably not

he was famous in the us in the 90's/2000's. you probably never heard of him because you're still in diapers.

he could also pass for john goodman

is that malcom in the middle

pretty sure he never made it at all in the us. None of his albums have charted anywhere near the top of the billboard either

then i'm positive you were in diapers at the time because he literally had a huge song called Millennium. You may be even clever enough to figure out when that was released.

>people dont like Robbie Williams
pleb central
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyb67x1C2Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=BnO3nijfYmU
youtube.com/watch?v=mSCqeuaP3Lo

Trust me, I'm a big fan of Millennium
Here are my favourite live performances of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=sRntGhS_RFs

dailymotion.com/video/x3thbie_robbie-williams-09-millennium_music

youtube.com/watch?v=kDOUuttg_RA

It peaked at 72 so no he wasn't that popular m8

i like him on graham
youtube.com/watch?v=jXLQIO3gRM0
youtube.com/watch?v=BKyr3AkpFsM
youtube.com/watch?v=rgdu5gHXKsM

Not a fan of 'No Regrets' to be honest.

I much prefer these ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=kk-7umYwTig
youtube.com/watch?v=gtOV7bp-gys
youtube.com/watch?v=ymPu2PdLW3I

Millennium was on TV, the radio, everywhere, constantly in the US when it was released. So much so that Robbie Williams was a commonly known celebrity in the US at that time.

"It was like my favourite pub burning down"

classic.

you don't know what you're talking about if you're just looking at the chart. Just because no one bought it doesn't mean Robbie Williams wasn't known in the US because of it. The song was all over TV, probably to a lesser extent on the radio, but because it was all over TV everyone knew who Robbie Williams was.

Yeah, but he never really made it big over there.

When he signed with EMI in 2002 they tried to market his newest album (Escapology) in the U.S. but Robbie was so into drugs by then he just didn't care

>youtube.com/watch?v=jXLQIO3gRM0

DUDE HERPES LMAO

Dont the diseased have any shame? I nearly heroed when I thought I had herpes

How does a strangers personal choices have a bearing on OP's existence in any way shape or form?

Why do faggots on this board feel the need to post off topic shit

I never said he made it really big, but anyone who was in or around high school or college in 1999 would know Robbie Williams face or that song. I'd say he made it big in the US, if everyone knows your face and song, even if you didn't sell records.

tattoos equate to the defunct Normie-mind to being personality that you can just buy and wear on your skin.

Yet literally only you and I guess everyone in your school heard his song though. Backstreet Boys were already suprestars know one was caring for Robbie

Robbie himself has said that he's given up on America and hasn't even toured there for over 15 years so I doubt many people know him now.

I hate this fucking faggot so much. He made Lucho Jara look like an ass. I'll never forgive him.

you don't know what you're talking about. i'll just leave it at that.

he was on continuous play on MTV in 1999. everyone who was 15-30 knows robbie williams.

What did Americans even listen to in the late nineties/ early 00's?

I was talking to a yank and he had never heard of Robbie Williams or Freestyler by Bomfunk

Actors are by nature fake people.

Same reason everyone gets a tattoo.

Because they're boring, dull people with no personalities, so they compensate for it by drawing shit on their bodies to remind them of possible conversation-starters.

It's probably even worse for celebrities because they're sold as "special" to the rest of the world, so their need to seem interesting or unique is probably massive.

He performed on Letterman back in the day. Shame no one seemed to be watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=60vocfWKbMU

who?

>rock dj
mahnigga.jpg