Now that Margot Robbie is married, how long until Will Smith quits the DC movies?

Now that Margot Robbie is married, how long until Will Smith quits the DC movies?

Generic white guy #3

why do these fags try to fit everything into their tight ass jeans when they have four giant jacket pockets?

better than closeted black man #867

Handsome, well-mannered Chad. Are you disappointed he isn't black so you can't fap?

who fuckin knows, I love my M65 for this reason

It's just habit, since more often than not you won't be wearing a jacket

I'm sure they'll still play love interests in other movies together. Margot convinced Will into taking the Deadshot role.

Considering Will has the utter hots for Margot, he's probably freaking right now.

On the bright side: Jared Leto is freaking too since he really wanted to do a Joker/Harley movie with her and looks like he's not in her Harley movie at all.

Didn't she only agree to take the role if they chose him?

Bet you've sucked a lot of black dicks then lmao

>Be Will Smith
>Look at old photos of you and Margot together
>Wonder why she never saw the signs of how much you loved her
>Now you are stuck with your unattractive wife forever

>Now you are stuck with your unattractive wife forever
As if. They have an open marriage.

I know some anons here in Sup Forums always say Will is gay and claim him having connections to that cult and having an open marriage is proof but you could see there's some tension between these two. Just look at their interviews.

They look like brother and sister. White people be nasty.

>hello darkness my old friend

Of course he wanted to Bone her

Any gay man would be over that flesh anyway

>people still get married

>Unattractive wife
Nice meme.

>Finding this woman attractive

I don't even care that he's black its the fact that he's 22 years older than her. Fuck off dirty old man.

>women age after 10+ years of marriage

Shocker.

>he's 22 years older than her
But he's a vampire and never ages

Are you implying Hollywood couples don't fuck outside marriage?
Margot will be getting that Fresh Prince BBC on the side whenever she does another DC movie with him.
White people are cucks, if her husband found out he'd probably let it continue because it's Slick Willy and he co-wrote "Getting' Jiggy wit It".

black dont crack

he looks younger actually

He has been dead for years

because you'll take off your jacket later and forget stuff is in there

Wait which one is the older Will Smith?

>14 years older
>face gets thinner and less wrinkled