Underage raptard just banned because he was literally 16

>underage raptard just banned because he was literally 16
Music for realizing that you share a board with children, and they're responsible for this board's shit taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/derHRFGZ4NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not rap lmao

weezer - raditude

I saw that thread, and he was posting cuck shit too. On one hand, I think its funny that he got banned because he was a massive pleb and a cuck. On the other hand, I'm said that this next generation is full of literal cuckolds. I'm scared for the future.

>tfw 12 and patrician
Fudge off

When you're talking abut the next generation, which are the ages you're referring to though.

aww poor baby mad because his favorite genres are becoming increasingly irrelevant :(

Anybody under 20, honestly. I think 19 is still a kid. This 16 year old was a full-blown literal cuck.

Well, I'm three months away from 21 and I can say that people my age and even 8-10 years older are as much screwed-up and "cucks" as the kids you're referring to.
Also a 23 and a 19 year old are barely any different mentally.

>literal cuck
How literal are we talking?

>made small white dick jokes
>likely watches blacked
>rap fan

>not watching blacked
sup reddit

Serious question. Is it possible to be a rap fan and not be a cuck? Literally every rap fan I've met has been a literal cuck.

>Is it possible to be a rap fan and not be a cuck?
you could be black. of course, there are no black people on the internet

Nope. It's not possible. There are just those who are open about it, and those who hide it.

post archive link

Oh hey Sup Forums[spoiler]tards[/spoiler].

Oh hey cuckold. Who let you out of your shed?

>implying underage Sup Forums posters are an accurate gauge of teenagers
I wouldn't be too worried.

Jesus

this has to be some false flag fuckery, why would anybody wear a shirt representing something they feel strongly about in a photo that ridiculous?

then again that’s a *lot* of effort to make antifa look stupid

>then again that’s a *lot* of effort to make antifa look stupid
>implying we need to put in *any* effort to make them look stupid
They do it for us, mate.
youtu.be/derHRFGZ4NU

Did you just miss the pol? we just established the boards demographics are white straight males in their 20s

exactly, even more reason not to go through the trouble

This is music for underage kids who aspire to move to Brooklyn after high school and wear thick rimmed glasses. I used to love NMH when I was 17. Now I can barely get past the title track without falling asleep.

>Implying that making another thinly veiled political thread barely related to music is going to help this board any.

>that video

>it's another thread desolves into political talk episode
Getting pretty sick of these recycled scripts, hiro

devolves*

This never fails to get a chuckle out of me. Imagine lacking any kind of self-awareness.