In fact, east asians have more white skin than any europeans, I don't understand why they think we are yellow

In fact, east asians have more white skin than any europeans, I don't understand why they think we are yellow

Shut the fuck up gook. I hate South Korean society. Everything is fake and materialistic, you guys probably have white skin because of plastic surgery. Japan do your thing and bring back comfort women.

i bet you were a kpop fanboi

What's happened ?

There's a difference in hue, even when it comes to fair-skinned East Asians. It's hard to explain, but it's there. I guess you could say European skin has a bit more red in it.

It's true I can't say any words

how the fuck surgery a skin color?
it can surgery a shape of face feature, but not skin color. that is diffrent subject

>>Australia

ever hear of michael jackson??? he get surgery to go from black to white
korean do same thing

You can't blame them tho. Historically speaking, unlike most other cultures the Joseon dynasty attempted to stamp out any form of cultural appreciation i.e beauty and fashion standards included.
Japan had weird shit like having raging for pale necks and black teeth but atleast they still had something.
Koreans had nothing.
Their shallow autism now is something that's been long time coming.
>t. Talked to a jap

Why the fuck can't you guys write proper English without fucking up the grammar? Honestly it's surprising, you would think being from a developed country you would have access to good quality education to learn English. Im from a third world country and I can speak English.

We took the good colour back when we were in charge, meaning you had to be stuck with the shitty one.

We should've called ourselves pink, desu, but that's a bit girly.

Anypeople in Korea can access internet very easily so this happens

Yup

kill yourself you lowlife mudshit, I spit on your prophet

koreans are teaching english like shit. it's not MY FAULT
that's the fact everyone knows

Free your pathetic country from kebab btw im not a Muslim, we can spit together on him.

He was afflicted with vitiligo, a genetic disorder that arises in people of Southern African heritage. The closest method of lightening skin is using bennoquin cream to decelerate the production of melanin in the body, but it isn't a "surgery" of any kind. Please use your brain.

M8 you don't have to be bitter just because you're spending Friday night on Sup Forums. We all are.

bullshit vitiligigo is when you get that splotchy skin and slowly become cracker.michaels jackons one day black next day white....retard u use UR BRIAN

wtf i love pakis now
but seriously, why do east asians make the shittiest fucking threads?

Peaceful mudslime spotted