Why is Denmark not complete shit yet?

Being Danish I'm surrounded by Swede-cucks on one side and Merkels Muslim motherland on the other. There is no doubt the Denmark also suffers, but not as bad as our neighbors. What is different about Denmark and Danish people? Why are we not committing cultural suicide yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crusade colors on flag

Language barriers maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

We are the true master race.

Guessing this is how the danes feel? Also just build your lego walls and keep the cucks out.

The Law of Jante made us more resistant to bullshit.

In the end of July-early August I would be in spacious flat in Orestad with an incredible view. Fun times ahead.

Shoutout to you Danes!
Appearently, being located BETWEEN the centers of scandinavian cuckery and holohoax guilt, neither really applies to you.
I hope that you really leave the EU (Brexit or no Brexit) and shield yourselves once and for all from the degeneracy that's haunting whites.

Dude, I fucking love that book.

Because when people think about liberal/leftist shit they look to Sweden and realize how retarded that would be, with the exception of Enhedslisten and Radikale, they're fucking retarded.
We are definitely getting more cucked every day, gang killings/shootings every day in Denmark, letting in shitskins and gibsmedats to everyone, corrupt politicians that aren't removed despite the entire population knowing what they've done.

every day in Copenhagen*

We thank glorious Dansk Folkeparti for not being as shit as Sweden and Germany.

What have they done that's good for Denmark since the vote? I honestly can't remember.

Then care to explain me why sudden influx of danes coming to live in Portugal ?

These past few months more and more scandinavian and german people are coming to live here of all places... All I see now is fucking tall fucking blondies everywhere speaking their gibberish language... AR AR ER KER UR ER.

Just fuck off ! We're full ! We don't want cucks living here cause I know you fuckers will want to get into the gov. and enact the same cuck policies your countries have !!

NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU'RE STEALING ALL THE WOMEN JUST CAUSE YOU'RE BLONDE AND TALL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably Spain is full so they're going next door.

A flag of white and red kills degeneracy dead
(Canada excepted)

Country is so small the nigs cant find it on a map, wouldnt know where to park the boat.

So this is how that feels? Very ambivalent feeling tbqh

It is

Who the fuck would want to fuck Portuguese women? As a man with an incredible Danish girlfriend, I can't understand people who are into bestiality.

You speak the second-worst language in the EU. You should enjoy the nordic enrichment.

>Then care to explain me why sudden influx of danes coming to live in Portugal ?
B L U E. M A R L I N
L
U
E

M
A
R
L
I
N

No

>Why are we not committing cultural suicide yet?
about 270 thousand Muslims live in Denmark (4.8% out of a population of 5.6 million). Majority of Muslims in Denmark are Sunni

You guys are a muslim country you delusional massive faggot

>1 post ID
SHILL THREAD SAGE

I think it's because muds care a lot about their appearance, like sneakers and streetwear, etc, quite funny! Also, they tend to keep to their ghettos and don't go out of it as much, of course occasional shitty old bmw with shiny wheels and blaring music comes by, but that's pretty much it.

On the other news, anybody know a 2 room apartment for rent in central CPH?

>the least terrible Muslim country

Why would you willingly go to Copenhagen?

Holy shit I thought about this yesterday. Stay strong mine venner.

lol what do you suggest, Holstebro? I am not a dane and have no family in Jylland like other do. Why not Copenhagen? Aarhus sucks, too small.

p.s I live in CPH, but not as central as I wish.

Are you ethnically Danish or fully European? Would Orestad do?

But DF are openly pro israel which makes no sense for a conservative party
Enhedslisten all the way

Why does it not makes sense, Ahmed?

>Why are we not committing cultural suicide yet?

You'll be invaded when the time comes. You are surrounded by cuckolds, there is no escape.

I believe it is the role of a conservative party to be against social, cultural and economic globalization. And it is what Israël is all about, besides killing innocents
You guys have been way too brainwashed by the jewish media if you believe palestinians are our enemies

lol I am not Danish. Oerestad would do if it's next to the metro. Needs to be 2 room and unlimited renting time

What are you?

When do we get the chance to leave EU?

I'm kind of thinking of coming to Aalbog for 4th of July. Good idea?

as long as you dont bring your guns you should be fine burgerboy.

summervacation?

Basically I'm asking if the 4th of July celebrations are worth it

Prick!

If you don't have non-White contamination in your blood, yes. But leave. New Worlders are New Worlders, Europeans are Europeans.

Is that image from a book? What is it called?

Nok efter UK forlader EU, hvis UK ikke forlader så bliver det nok ikke til noget.

Danish brahs are pretty based. I saw a muslim woman scolding a danish grandmother taking the bus once. Made me rage. The cuckening is coming