Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just read that our government is about to demand war reparations from albania, for thei atrocities against us.
Does that works at all, or is it for publicity and image reasons?
Greek link here
thetoc.gr/politiki/article/eksetastiki-gia-tis-polemikes-apozimiwseis-apo-albania-zitei-o-d-kammenos

Other urls found in this thread:

greece.greekreporter.com/2016/06/14/albanian-chams-try-to-create-a-minority-issue-in-greece/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are they going to pay you with? Dead gypos and rubble?

Probably only publicity and image reasons although I would like to see it happen. If it does happen they will start chimping out 100%

You will get BTFO in the international court of law because of the worrying precedent any such action would establish

fucking albanian monkeys, one of the worst scum on earh

Based Italy, you're the only one that gets us. You know from first hand experience how these subhumans behave as do we.

The last five or so years they have a steady economy, mostly based on drugs/prostitution and tourist by the region of Epirus.
>If it does happen they will start chimping out 100%
They never stopped chimping out.
greece.greekreporter.com/2016/06/14/albanian-chams-try-to-create-a-minority-issue-in-greece/
I don't know anything about international law, people here it's a legit claim though.
We also know what's to have them around bro.

>I don't know anything about international law, people here it's a legit claim though.

It might be a legit claim but if it went through in international law there would be numerous claims before international courts for various infrastructural damage caused during wars. I imagine Brits would have to pay reparations for bombing the shit out of Kraut cities, ex-Yu countries would be entitled to dosh from Italy and hoo boy would japan - USA relationship become a lot more interesting.

It's not going through. Stop trying to pay your debts by getting others to pay imaginary debts to you Greece

It's irrelevant if it is a legit claim in just one country. The claim will proceed through international court where other countries will lobby behind the scenes for it to get shut down.

Kek fucking clowns.

FYROM is the obvious next target, can't wait for them to start shit which will cause the entirety of the Balkans to unite against them. Also 3 way split of FYROM between Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia and there will be one less problem :^)

This desu.

Ain't no way Britain letting any resemblance of reparations happening on its watch.

>The last five or so years they have a steady economy, mostly based on drugs/prostitution and tourist by the region of Epirus.

Drugs and prostitution are still illegal in Albania though. This "economy" you're imagining is strictly black market / organized crime shit, and good luck getting Albanian government, one of the most corrupt ones in the Balkans, extracting that money from criminals, not to mention paying it to fucking Greece

Honestly, Japan probably wouldn't attempt to say shit, so they can continue their policy of "expressing sorrow" for past war crimes without actually doing anything - both in terms of the US and in terms of all those other Asian countries that have similar claims.

Are you that butthurt Greek that I called a watered down Albanian?

>Stop trying to pay your debts by getting others to pay imaginary debts to you Greece
As a matter a fact, that issue escalated when the descendants of the albanian criminals who lived in Greece, started to persue any kinds of measurement against us, due their imaginary fantasy of us being hostile to them, which was quite the contrary back then.
I'm against the "EU" joke so you can shove the pay debts thing where the shine doesn't shine though.
Never being called such, nor I fucking goats or worship the pedophile Arab deity them albos do.

More like it would be dismissed if it went to any international court
Muslims paying reparations to crusaders? s m h

lol asking for more handouts?

>Greeks
>cruaaders
lmao
Daily reminder that Albanians literally did more to halt Ottoman advance than the Greeks

Such as? Providing them with lords and breeding material?

PAY YOUR DEBTS

You expect albanians to pay while also refusing to pay your loan?

Albanians should just give us the money directly.

RARE

Macedonia is Albanian

The way Greeks have been going I expect they will be asking for war reparations from Iran next.