Genuine question: what's the best state in the American south for an white Australian to emigrate to?

Genuine question: what's the best state in the American south for an white Australian to emigrate to?

florida is the australia of north america

Texas is best state in all of America

Texas is the best state in America, period. You can carry guns with ease, you'll get real Southern hospitality, the scenery can be beautiful, taxes are low (except for property taxes). I wish I could move there.

not the "south" but Ari-fucking-Zona

Plenty of whites
Red pilled hispanics
blacks don't act up

Hot. Guns. Babes. Paradise

Texas (in attitude) or Florida (in climate/environment etc.

I used to live in Florida, pretty based.

Texas if you're looking for quality.

Florida if you're looking for a state as fucked up as down under.

West Virginia. Hunting, fishing, lots of outdoorsy stuff, constitutional concealed carry, and a culture based on "don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you".

Florida is a different kind of fucked up compared to Australia.

I was thinking Texas. I'm trying to get away from lefties and bogans.

>I'm trying to get away from lefties and bogans.
Move to anywhere not Austin. Houston is sadly starting to go lefty as well, though it depends more on the area.

Texas is a garbage state. SC is best southern state

Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky.
In that order

AZ. It's hot and dry, no niggers, and full Constitutional Carry.

Kentucky or Tennessee. All the charm of the south minus the niggers. Just ask Keith Urban!

Northwest Florida is the place you want to go. Top-tier beaches as white as the residents. Plus, Publix.

How about Georgia? I always wanted to go there for some reason, seems like a pretty good place to pick up some Southern tail

>fuck off we're full
>none, they're are either degenrate or filled with darkies
>please help me come to Australian...ill do chores around your house

I briefly lived close to Savannah for college. A LOT, I mean LOT of dindus...and fatties. Other than that is was chill.

I was looking into Nashville for work...
>Non-Hispanic white: 56%
>Ooga booga: 29%
>Beaner: 10.0%

Then I looked at Memphis, where I could work too...even worse demos and is listed as one of the most dangerous cities in a bunch of travel blogs.

Guess I'm gonna stay REEEengland forever.

If you can deal with beaners az wins hands down.

Florida was great when I was there, and I didn't get murdered once.

As America's dick, I would suck it hard desu