youtube.com/watch?v=UjlTEB63iqU
cricfree.sc/sky-sports-arena-live-stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Alte

First for good Irish music. youtube.com/watch?v=lllzMks6TvI

First for not first.

Post good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVehcuJXe6I

>go into the dole since my contract has ended and can't find anything else/need some peace time
>see paki standing at the door
>open the door
>a graveyard would be more positive than this man
>look at him
>gives me a look of disgust
>don't bother with him and walk to the desk and get my shit sorted
>walking back to the door notice he has his sleeves up
>visible cut marks on his arm
>pull out my phone
>see that the singer for linkin park died
>he spots this also
>cover my face as I'm about to burst from laughter
>he is visibly angry as I close the door behind me
>start laughing when I leave
>he keeps staring at me through the glass as I walk down the path
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=UjlTEB63iqU
What is the Linkin Paki's plan?

That was me you prick.

This didn't happen. Your fantasies are fiction.

>fantasies are fiction

>looking for vidya in CEX
>American-looking woman comes up to me and asks if I have any recordable DVDs
>tell her I don't
>she says she'll go look somewhere else
>inform her that I don't work for CEX
>she looks shocked, apologises and goes up to the counter
Have you ever looked fresh enough to be mistaken for a wagie?

You assume I shave, don't dress like an 11 year old and aren't overweight

>being mistaken for a CEX worker
That's a sign you desperately need to improve your hygiene or get a haircut.

I could do with a haircut, but I'm not in much of a hurry to do so.

>looking for vidya in CEX

>paying about €15 extra per game for the convenience of getting it 2 days sooner than amazon

>€15 extra per game
I've found CEX to have pretty good prices, probably due to them being pre-owned. It's not like buying from FUCKING GAMESTOP

an african nigger tried to sell me marijuana in dublin

I guess it depends what you're looking for but on their site I'm seeing games several years old like GTA V PS4 which are €45 pre-owned.

Popular games don't go down in price because they know they'll sell. For example, Mario Kart DS didn't drop a single Euro until the time Mario Kart 7 came out, 6 years later. And even then it only went down by a fiver.

That's Nintendo though, their games never drop in Price. DS games from 2006 are the same price now

But meanwhile on amazon you can get the game new and delivered for under €28.

Games from Amazon take closer to 2 weeks to arrive whenever I get them, and that's an inordinate amount of time to be waiting for a game.

my stomach hurts
I shouldn't ate whole pizza

The savings mean you can buy more games for the same amount though. Good things come to those who wait.

>flag
You'd get that everywhere if you're American. People think you know nothing of the outside world since the majority of you just stay in America, you're likely to get that in every country you go to.

The bloated feeling from eating too much is the worst

Want mcdonalds but its too far away.

I have every game I really want, if I buy something it's because I see it in town and decide to get it. I browse through shops if I have time to waste in town, I don't flick through Amazon if I have time to waste at home.

Get Supermac's instead
I'd always hang in a tattoo shop and after a while people started to mistake me for the owner

If you hadn't eaten the whole pizza you would have also ended up regretting it

you can't win here

That;s too far away and supermacs is really poor quality. They treat their employees like dirt too.
McDonalds do aswell but not as bad I guess.
I'm a 25 minute drive from McDonalds.
I want to eat it at home too but by the time I get back it will be cold and turned into mush so whats the point.
It's been years since I was there anyway.

>supermacs is really poor quality
Get out of my country.

The room for rent i wanted to see today was taken by someone else just one hour before my date
What are some good sites to look for bedrooms for rent other than gumtree? Is sharing a flat advisable?

describe supermacs plz

A fast food place like any other. They do chunky chips instead of slim fries like most others and have dressed fries as well.
A lot of the branches have partnered with papa johns so you can order takeaway from both sides like ordering a Papa Johns pizza with a Supermacs snack box.

>American-looking woman

So was she fat?

The place where i buy pizza slices for 2,50€ when im hungry
Just average fast food garbage like any other fast "food" place
Has papa johns pizza

>talking shit about Supermacs
You are filth.

What is the fast food like in Spain?

>supermacs is really poor quality
This a joke?

Slept 10 hours.
Awake and up since 11am.
So fatigued and physically exhausted I can't sit at my pc for prolonged periods. I need to get up and lie on my bed for 10 minutes every hour or so because my body hurts.
also
>25
>breaking out in acne.
No it's genuinely mediocre shit. Most fastfood chains are. Go get a decent chipper or something instead. To be fair mcdonalds isnt much better but if you get a 1/4 pounder you will actually get good beef and it tastes decent, unless the big mac which only has like paper thin cardboard beef.

It's no joke that some people have appallingly bad taste.

>mcdonalds isnt much better
>better
I have trouble believing someone is stupid enough to think this. McDonalds is far worse than every other fast food restaurant except Burger King. There's more salt than potato in their chips.

I've only eaten chicken and chicken burgers in Supermacs so I can't comment on the quality of the beef.
I like the chicken though, and the burger buns are good. Chips can be a bit hit and miss but are usually fairly good.

You deserve to be euthanised for being such a fucking retard.

I don't think there's anything worse than abrakebabra

Go back to yankistan you disgusting waste of space.

> McDonalds is far worse than every other fast food restaurant except Burger King
You're wrong

Bored out of my mind and just waiting until it's time to eat again. 2 hours or so. It's the only thing I look forward to.

>new Supermacs just opened up near me
>they're doing delivery soon

Their burgers are generally heftier overall compared to McDonald's. Only thing that's ever filled me out of Maccy D's is the Big Tasty, and I think that's only a promotional burger for the Monopoly competition they do every summer. Want to try out Papa John's though, only ever had it drunk in town

Of course you'd like supermacs you fat fart smelling prick. Wipe that sweat off your face and take a shower.

Fast Food is always weird for me in that eating it initially makes me feel hungrier then when I began before the fullness hits later. Apparently that's a consequence of high salt content and a deliberate technique to make you want to order more food.
Popcorn chicken in KFC is the worst for that.

>showering
>being this much of a fucking normalfag

Coming from the biggest normalfag in this thread. Shouldn't you be getting ready to go out to a nightclub or something?

Think the only normalfag in here is you for suggesting a shower there, Chad Thundercock. You'll be linking me to use deodorant and visit Lad Bible next

They were supposed to open a Supermacs in my village before the recession hit. I don't know if that was true but not like they would deliver to me anyways. One of the disadvantages of living down a long road.

>Want to try out Papa John's
It's some damn good pizza.

>Popcorn chicken
Ah fuck this thread's made me hungry.

>Shouldn't you be getting ready to go out to a nightclub or something?
I think beginning pre-drinks at 4 would be a bad idea.

>77454144
do they do breakfast too?

Saw Dunkirk yesterday. 4/10, really boring

>beginning pre-drinks at 4 would be a bad idea.
LMAOing @ your life senpai

That sounds like a great idea. If only I had some drink.

Lightweight

Apparently, I've never had it though. I eat breakfast in the morning before I leave the house like any well adjusted person.

Drinking is fine. "pre-drinking" and going out, especially to clubs is neurotypical tier. NT's should not be allowed on the internet.

I do need to buy some alcohol but I'd rather not leave my house today or get dressed.

Just waiting to see if they actually deliver to my area once they get it up and running
I have vodka here but I really want some of the good stuff, but I'd have to go into the city centre to get it and I'm not arsed

>He still goes to clubs
You failed normies clearly don't have GF's

Are you memeing or do you seriously spend like 7 hours drinking before even going out? I start at maybe 8 or 9.

>Drinking is fine. "pre-drinking" and going out, especially to clubs is neurotypical tier. NT's should not be allowed on the internet.
Being drunk breaks down the barriers between neuros and autismos. I wouldn't be able to do something that social normally.

There's not much else to do

On special occasions like birthdays or ST Patrick's I'd start at like 4 or 5 but take it easy, eat food drink slower than usually and try to avoid drinking games maybe take some MDMA to sober me up at the night time, I rarely go to pubs or clubs cause money

>Elder God Tier
Pre-drinking with the lads, then deciding it's too much hassle going out so you stay getting locked in someone's gaff

>Top Tier
Pre-drinking with the lads and then heading to a nice pub

Okay Tier
Pre-drinking with a few of the lads and having a few of the key lads bottle it last minute

>Shit Tier
Pre-drinking with the lads and ending up at a nightclub where you have to pay at the door

>I start at maybe 8 or 9
You should already be out by then.

>Being drunk breaks down the barriers between neuros and autismos. I wouldn't be able to do something that social normally.
No it doesn't. Fuck off.
Drinking is fine. I didn't say otherwise. But what the fuck is up with the influx of normalfags here?
Why are you such reddit tier cancer?

Not if you're skipping the bar and going straight to a club.

Why are you such a perpetual moan and eternal dryshite?

>eternal dryshite?
This has to be the biggest normalfag neurotypical wanker phrase ever. You are fucking insufferable.
Fuck off to your club you utter cancer, and stop telling all your newfag normie friends about le epic secret club Sup Forums. Tripfag spastic.

True
>Go to the pub at 8
>Spend €70 on just 4 pints of Tennents
>It's only half 10 by now

>being this triggered over being a dryshite

lol normie reee haha

Well for me it's usually
2-4pm Restaurant with a few drinks and one or two friends
Indeed
4-7pm Sitting in a café drinking some more and talking,more people joining in
7pm start deciding where to go
and at about 8 we leave
Not always of course but that's usually how things happen

How can you be this delusional? I suppose being a fathead dublin westbrit doesn't help.
Going out with the lads! laddss lads ladddsss.
You are a normie. Normies are cancerous and toxic. You deserve to have your head kicked in. Which to be fair is highly likely in Dublin.
How many times have you been mugged now on your epic night out with le lads?
Hope you get stabbed in the neck. Would make a lot of people here happy considering 8/10 people here despise you and your shit quality normieposting.

>writes all of this bollocks nobody asked for or reads
>calls other people insufferable

haha reeee

You know i'm right. You know this, it's been lashed out at you regularly for months now and you still go on like the fat clown you are.
Ironically you said I'm the one who probably read lad bible when you're the epitome of lad culture it seems. i.e a fucking normalfag cunt.
Don't forget to post on facebook about your epic predrinks at home.

dont need drink to have a good time haha reeeee lads

lol

Cmon keep replyingto me. You know you can't let this go without getting the last word in your raging pisschild. Read to put on your jack and jones knacker clothes and go on a epic sesh lads? i bet you are.
haha keep replying lads. ree xD.
I'm intent on destroying this thread until you fuck off. I'll be here all day and having nothing else to do btw.
Everyone else has stopped responding.

What are you gonna let me win? Don't be a sore loser because I'm right.

are you Luxembourger

>Pre-drinking with the lads, then deciding it's too much hassle going out so you stay getting locked in someone's gaff
Everyone acknowledges this but there's still always someone who wants to head out every time.
It's always a good feel when that plan collapses and you play guitar hero all night instead.

You're being rude, user.

What makes you say that?
I'm a honourary Atlantean

Lot of normie discussion in here. Not what I came for.

Everyone's stopped responding because you're going off on an unprovoked autistic tirade. I'd tell you to hang out with your friends to blow off steam but you'd probably be as much fun to have at a session as a lobotomy and thus don't have any.

haha

Yeah it's shit buzz. Haven't played Guitar Hero or Rock Band in ages

thought you might be an Irishman on vacation or something
is Gilles Muller popular over there? do you even know who he is?

Anyone watching Mayo/Cork?

Roorah btfo. Typing out a big angry reply right now. He literally cannot contain himself
The big fucking morbeg head on the child.
Tell all the normies to fuck off back to facebook then. They're cancerous.
Do you even realise where you are? You think not having friends and not being a degenerate normie that goes out and has THE BANTER ladddsss is desirable? You're fucking mentally stunted.

Just think how nice this thread will be once the tripfag fucks off to do all his normie shit.

>reminding me that I will never experience comfy time with friends again
>stuck back being the same bitter autist I was born to play
Fuck you too /éire/.

>Do you even realise where you are?

Not at your gaff because you have no mates haha rekt

My secondary school P.E teacher was Gilles Muller's trainer,he sort of became the replacement for the Schleck brothers for most people
Do you have a stream?

He was talking about Supermacs before you launched into him, a topic that was raised by an American. You're clearly looking for reasons to hate on him and don't mind shitting up the thread to do so.

It's a bit choppy, I'll try for a better one when the game starts
cricfree.sc/sky-sports-arena-live-stream