Why did she always look so miserable?

Why did she always look so miserable?
Very pretty woman, but always looked like her dog had just died, and not just in sad scenes.

STOP MAKING 10000 THREADS PER DAY ABOUT THIS DUMB MOVIE FOR KIDS, GROW UP FOR GODS SAKE

It was an accurate portrayal of an orphan. Not exactly an orphan but someone who didn't have parental figures while growing up.

it's called being a shit actress.

Natalie Portman > Felicity Jones > Carrie Fisher > Daisy Ridley

I don't see the correlation you're making at all.

She has that face the entire movie. That and a crying face. She literally tries to convince Rebels to help her get the death star plans with a resting bitch face.

Because she was miserable. Her character was miserable.

This, due to this

It wasn't exactly a happy role, but also Felicity Jones has a very downturned mouth which makes her look sad or pissed off when her face is actually just neutral. She has to give a big smile to counter it, but she had nothing to smile about in this film so that's all you saw.

big ol dimples too

Objectively correct

Because...War never changes...

Is this in beauty or for their roles?
Because Portman isn't winning it for her role (not her fault but it's how it is).

>tells a bored where that baneposts daily to grow up

You know how some people's faces naturally have a little smile or smirk to their mouths even when their face is slack, like the ":3" face?

She has the opposite of that.

>mom dies, dad gone
>spent your childhood and teens fighting for a crazy rebel
>get molested in prison as an adult
>dad dies in front of you
>go on suicide mission

What did she have to be happy about?

>Introduce creepy octopus monster
>Don't have the beautiful heroine get wrapped up by its tentacles at one point

What a waste.

she cant smile because she has deep seated wrinkles all over her face. someone post pics.

blank face hides wrinkles

Nah.

So we're gonna get some nice fan art and whatnot of her getting forcibly face fucked in prison, right?

I hope so

Do you think Orphans just go around all day with a sad face plastered on them for all their lives?

I've met orphans and they were pretty happy fellows. Humans are good at coping, there's literally nothing accurate about her portrayal. Plus the way she was written, it would make more sense for her to be completely stoic rather than always looking sad/upset

I had a strange thought when the rebels attacked the Imperial prison transport and rescued her, which I'm blaming on browsing this site too much. It was along the lines "If this was a different film, these rebels would be brutal opportunistic scavengers who'd take one look at her as an Imperial prisoner, then drag her back to their camp and fuck her relentlessly",
I was distracted by imagining this for the next 40 seconds or so.

That was her being stoic. The actress just naturally has a down angled mouth which gives her a pissed off look unless she's giving a big smile.

Protect her smile.

Oh wait.

and face first on the ground, crying while someone holds her down and plows her

Why would they do that?

were the orphans you knew forced to watch their mother killed in front of them at a young age? were they forced to grow up being trained for war from the age of 6? were they seperated from their only caregiver since being seperated from their parents at the age of 16?

no to all of those you say?

then guess what fgt the writers are allowed to take a few liberties here and there in regards to "standard orphan behaviour"

And you wonder why there are feminists...

Because brutish scavengers would like to nut in a pretty petite girl?

Do I?

Except they aren't. If they were, they wouldn't be the rebel alliance, they be sand people or whatever.

Did you miss the part where I said "If this was a different movie"? In this different movie they were heroic Rebels, just pirate types raiding Imperials for cargo and people.

She should be aware of this and make something to compensate for it because it honestly makes her look like a shit actress who doesn't know what emotion her character is supposed to be portraying.

Actually some of them went through horrible shit at foster family's houses, some of them even being rescued from relatives who were sexually abusing them, so don't try to pretend they have a perfect life.

And Rey was fucking dumped in the middle of a desert in a place where society was extremely fucked up and greedy and she was still all happy-go-lucky and kind. Jyn wasn't supposed to be sad, her actress is simply bad at displaying emotions.

BTW if you were going to use a completely different description for "orphan behavior" you shouldn't have fucking said she had "normal orphan behavior"

It doesn't even make sense. It would be such a completely different movie that it wouldn't even matter. Why not just have her get raped for 2 hours on film, that is what all of you want anyway.

literally this exact same thought popped into my head too

they picked too attractive of an actress for this one, atleast daisy ridley is only kinda hot

2 minutes would be enough, no need to drag things out

Admit it.

You imagined her prison rape when they showed her in a mixed Imperial prison.

What a great plot, Jyn gets raped on screen for 2 minutes, how powerful. Where does this kino movie go from there?

2 minutes out of a 120 minute movie is hardly dominating

I don't wonder that at all, bitch boy.

It kind of is. Let's say you are making the screenplay.

>Okay so Jyn is an Imperial prisoner
>The transport truck she is riding in gets ambushed by rebels and she gets 'rescued' by the rebels
>instead of them endearing themselves to her, they brutally rape her for 2 minutes

Where do we go from there?

>a movie where literally all the protagonists die in a suicide mission
>for kids

This was a more mature Star Wars than ESB even.

You might be overthinking a guy's momentary sexual fantasy about a pretty girl in a film.

I clearly said she is not rescued by rebels in this version

Incorrect, let me fix it

>Admit it, you all immediately thought "I hope Jyn gets subjected to this thing later" when that octopus monster appeared to interrogate the Imperial pilot.

I am thinking about it just enough

Alright so Jyn just gets raped by pirates? Great movie, I am still not seeing an exit strategy after this part in the movie.

yeah it's true

me too

>Dumb frog poster

Felicity>Carrie Fisher>Natalie Portman (just doesn't belong in a star wars film desu and I hated everything she did and that happened because of her character)>Daisy

>anyone >Daisy

all the prison rape

She can smile.

Fucking better

EDDIE REDMAYNE WITH BANGS

EDDIE REDMAYNE WITH

B A N G S
A
N
G
S

Jyn finally turns on the Rebels after Saw has let her down and left her rot in an Imperial prison. She tells the Empire who she is and reunites with her father. Whilst she is at her fathers laboratory he is assassinated by the Rebels. She manages to beat the assassin and force out of him the Rebel's plan to steal the Death Star plans. She travels back to Yavin 4 with the assassin and unleashes on Mon Mothma for the behaviour of her forces; telling everyone how she was brutally raped by Rebel forces and that her father was actually in-line with the Rebels. Mon Mothma, horrified by the news, apologies and the Rebels are reformed from a band of smugglers and pirates into a more serious fighting force. Jyn is convinced by the Rebels that putting her past in front of the destruction of the Death Star, of which only she can locate the plans due to information given to her by her father before his death, could endanger the galaxy. Having to join up with the people who raped her and killed her father destroys her emotionally, but she is convinced it is for the 'greater good'. The movie then continues as it does once they reach Scariff, but ends on the morally ambiguous question of whether it was the Empire or the Rebels that killed her.

qtpi

Well ok then

>my cumshield is ready

>AH MY EYES IT DIDN'T WORK

An orphan is never a child

>Orphan wearing black
>Tatiana Maslany was the other front runner for the role
Pottering pottery

Were they only looking at brunettes with sad mouths for casting?

Rogue One was very good, but the "hope speech" scene on Yavin IV was pure cringe. Jesus christ what scriptwriter thought that was a good idea?

She read the script and realized this was her only Star Wars movie and she should have tried to get more money or renegotiate the lengthy explicit oral sex scene with Forrest Whitaker's penis.

I'm sure Shadman is working it on right now

Anyone else?

>pretty

because she's wrinkly and ugly when she smiles.

oh

goody

>brit genes

absolutely disgusted

not even a couple lbs of make up is gonna hide that shit in a year or two, rip.

Stop talking to yourself.

>very pretty woman

"""""pretty""""""

"""""""""woman"""""""

Their third top choice was Rooney Mara so...yes.

>put dick in hole

It's called resting bitch face.
Still a qt.

>Why did she always look so miserable?

What did she have to not be miserable about?

She still has her health.

I've always had this weird idea in my head that buttholes of british girls taste really nice

am I imagining it bros

Depends on the individual.

Stop frog posting. Grow up, you fucking degenerate faggot.

but Portman was so bad in these films

because she's not with me

What a mouthbreeder lol

>Very pretty woman

uhm, no? not saying I wouldn't bang her, but I see 20 girls hotter than that on my way to work.

I want to fuck her rabbit mouth

That's the price to pay to have DSL.

>Very pretty woman
?

I'm cool with it as far as the character. It kind of fits that she's not a really an interesting person herself just an important one whose story links interesting people.

The fact that fairly plain and in no way exceptional actress made got paid seven (7) figures for phoning that performance in does grate on me a little.

>responding 7 hours later to disagree over petty bullshit with an op that is inevitably long gone

Rey fags need to die. Jyn is the better waifu

Truth.

bunnyfu should have been Rey tbqh

She looks like that mom you would see at the school gate, who came in a Chelsea tractor waiting for her spoilt brats to emerge.

Starved of cock.

In an Imperial prison?