Christ that edl guy is a sperglord

christ that edl guy is a sperglord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2007/may/13/comment.communities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Waahhh, I can't be an isolationist dickbag anymore now that my economy can be crashed by the countries I used to exploit."

The UK cucked itself out of existence a long time ago. Reality is merely catching up.

>the quote is real
>and from the not-current year 2007
what the fuck is wrong with you, britain

He didn't... actually say this, did he?

>everyone that disagrees with my anti-white rhetoric deserves to live in fear of violence

regressives, everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Hm.... really makes you think....

Duuuuude, did Cameron actually say that?

yes
bump mah thread to save the UK
>CANNOT LET HILLARY GET USA POWER OTHERWISE UK IS DOUBLY FUCKED

>I can't be an isolationist dickbag anymore
Why not?

hillary will straight up use UN peacekeepers to take down brits for the refugees.

Damn that audience makes Anglos seem like Antifa compared to us

People actually still fall for simple name calling that was adressed 2000 years ago by the greeks.

Tommy is a good lad but he just does not have the voice or charisma necessary to persuade people.

Also no we're not totally fucked. Shows like this go out of their way to literally fill the panel and audience with these facist anti-hatethought lefties so that it looks like this guy is a desperate 'racist' but the reality is that your average bloke isn't so far off his way of thinking.

These shows are carefully orchestrated.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2007/may/13/comment.communities

HE FUCKING DID HE FUCKING DID

How is this man not the focal point of constant public ridicule?

>adressed 2000 years ago by the greeks.
Explain?

Jesus Christ, women absolutely ADORE Islam. It's so good for feminism and LGBT rights. The ethnicity of religion.

>read the sticky fgt

I'm Muslim and I think that quite is bullshit!
Islam should be capable of reform, fucking sand nigger been holed up in their tents too long, still not an excuse for their barbarism.

Look at glorious Nippon, they were pretty isolated from the rest of the world and once the Meiji era came they quickly integrated with western society.

He did. But the way he came to his conclusion makes for a good point. He said British people need to integrate more to the "Asian" way of life because they are more traditional, cohesive and social; as opposed to the modern degenerate liberal culture that pervades the west today. The people who dismantled the social structure in the west since the 60s might secretly be so complacent to Islam because they subconsciously realize their mistake.

holy shit Britain is fucking done.

This EDL guy is saying absolutely nothing bad at all. Anyone who isnt completely brainwashed has to agree to 100% with him.