ITT: Maps of other countries in your language

bump, my friend

or just maps in your lang

We just have this map of Chinese provinces, every other countries just have English names (except Japan/Korea, but we usually don't use Vietnamese names, apart from some cases like Phú Sĩ = Fuji).

Maps in Slovene are very, very rare online (you can't even find one of Italy), so I'm posting a map of the etymologies of European states in Slovene.

Germany is probably the most interesting one with our language as we don't call them Germans as in germanics or residents of germania.

We call them saxons and practically their country saxony

Lwow jest Polski czy nie?

>Hampuri
nice

>niemcy
>wlochy

It's basically the same in Russian, except some slight difference here and there (we always use -cija instead of cja, Rumunia is called Rumynia etc.)
The huge difference is Germanija (Germany) and Italija (Italy). We do call Germans niemcy and the German language niemieckij (which is also the adjective for everything German), but the word giermanskij is used mostly to refer the Germanic peoples or languages.

I fucking hate that when a map uses non-official names (France and not the French Republic) but uses Russian Federation instead of Russia.

>Munich
>Monachium

it's the Latin name

Polacks are duper-Catholic though.

yes but we use this name

Slovak.

South Europe according to the Slovenes

>Berliini
Cute

& Central Europe

Shame about the watermark

WE WUZ ELVES N SHIT