Why did Bruce tell Clark he thought wonder woman was with him...

why did Bruce tell Clark he thought wonder woman was with him? There was nothing at any point to hint at any collusion between Supes and WW.

Isn't he the world's greatest detective?

M E M E S

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

>Isn't he the world's greatest detective?

No, the computer does everything for him, and it was set by Lucius Fox

since both are powerful, maybe they know each other

>why did Bruce tell Clark he thought wonder woman was with him?

for the memes

He probably assumed since they were both exhibiting superhuman abilities they were of the same

Basically bruce was racial profiling

Poor writing.

He had been talking to her thought. iirc he had just been texting her from his Bat iPhone like minutes before the fight with superman

This. Batman's racist as fuck. He only adopts white children and he never gave Lucius Fox a promotion.

Because the chances of a third party of that power level showing up uninvited are absurdly low, and Batman is not self aware that he exists in a universe propped up entirely by fan service.

So? Superman has powers, she has powers. He deduced they were related or something.

Is it fair to say Justice League: War is way better than this? Also, is it something a grownass man like myself should ever, ever admit in public?

He also texted to her that he was coming for.

So add harassment and sexual assault over racial profiling.

Justice League: War was a terrible animated movie that portrayed the characters in a terrible light and was based on a terrible comic arc that was aping the first Avengers movie.

So yeah.

He basically told her he had nudes of her and was probably gonna black mail her

Wtf was Bruce's problem

so he's a bad detective is what you're saying. because coming from gotham where he had been active for 10+ years he should be pretty familiar with people with unusual powers.

he's just banting with superman. he didn't really think that.

I thought it was a tongue in cheek attempt to get him to smile.

Joker being extremely white doesn't give him super-powers. The whole 'White Power' thing is just a phrasing, user.

Plus, he had literally been in contact with Wonder woman the entire fucking time!!!!!! I mean, what the fuck.. I don't know if it was the rewrites to make the movie "funnier" or what. But goddamn that line fucking sucks donkey dick

Yeah, pretty much.

He didn't knew she had powers during those encounters. He only knew that she was in a very old picture that was in Lex's databese. Nothing more beyond all those other weird videos.

The first time she used her powers in front of him was when she rescued him from Doomsday. So he probably though that Superman had his sister or something trailing him.

>So he probably though that Superman had his sister or something trailing him.
why would he think that when he was about to kill superman with a glowing spear 20 minutes before. If he thought that he's a terrible detective.