Wow, Trump REALLY has gone moderate like you guys said he would for the general to win. Oh wait

Wow, Trump REALLY has gone moderate like you guys said he would for the general to win. Oh wait...

He's literally being roasted by everyone now that the whole nation is listening and it matters.

70% unfavorable opinion of Trump
Double digits behind Shillary
GOP politicians trying to distance themselves from Trump left and right
Trump tells them to take it like a man or shutup, great unifier!
Even our grandfather memelord Ron Paul has said he's not voting for Trump.

It didn't have to be this way. We never had to make pro-trump memes. But now it's too late. Rand, Rubio, Kasich, even Cruz could've been the nominee. Imagine how unified we would be. Imagine being pure enough to only have to be focusing on Hillary's shittiness, but now we have a candidate just as bad so it doesnt matter. Hillary was supposed to be easy.

We fucked up. A Cruz/Rubo 2016 should've been our ticket, not this...

President Trump 2016!

It's like that the shilling we got every monday before voting, except every day!

What a time to be alive, where globalists literally control the narrative day-to-day.

nice flag

The only thing more pathetic than left wing people is right wing people who oppose Trump.

I know its fucking hilarious.
You dumb ass-hats influenced the election of one of the most asinine republican presidential nominees in recent history. Bush was more intelligent than this buffoon because he knew he was stupid and because of that listened to people who at least knew what they were doing, no matter if those decisions were for personal gain or not.

Wow, I am a #RubioRocket now

Nice meme.

I'm joking its stale.

Really terrible stuff.

Being this buthurt

Wow, I'm a #KasichKineticStrike now

>Cruz
There are not very many people in either party which are more hated than both of the candidates that got nominated, but you found one of them. Someone really needs to do an autopsy of the Republican primaries this year because god damn. Top three: "Trump, Cruz, Rubio, in that order."

fpbp
>suck a dick whiny bitch OP

You dumbass, Trump has to appeal to the moderates to win the election. That's why the Alt-Right is such a blessing, Milo and Gavin McInnes bring in the young and gay vote which is a demographic that Republicans never had.

I for one welcome a more Progressive Minded Republican Party.

>mfw Trump will lose to Hillary
>mfw Leave will lose to Remain
At least we get cucked together, Ameribros.

Thanks to trump's selfishness the supreme court is going to be the Democrats all star team after another 8 years.

>We fucked up. A Cruz/Rubo 2016 should've been our ticket, not this...
Subhuman scum shit tier politician cross lickers wifebeaters detected.

I said it was hilarious.
Give an argument against anything I said.

you can't stop the memes

>gay people voting for Trump.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Holy shit man, that's some god damn pure delusion.
Trust me I live near SF, the epicenter of gays. H will get 0% of the gay vote.

MAGA

>laugh at the bernouts for thinking their candidate still had a chance while being btfo at every corner
>Sup Forums does the exact same thing
it's clear you're just a trump cult at this point. the mainstream Sup Forums opinion just changes itself depending on trump's current position. Sad!

Just kill me now, Sup Forums is shit, all my internet safe spaces are dead except on steam.

>trap threads
>australians
>BBC
>Sweden
>HillaryShills
>canadians
>literal faggots
>r9k leaking into Sup Forums
>summer

And he just kicked his own cult in the nuts with his gun control talk. If they can ban suspected terrorists from buying guns it's only a matter of time before they ban people with mental illness which would be pretty much everyone on this board.

Oh and I forgot to say, yes you faggots are delusional, you're all as retarded as the redditors who were saying Bernies gonna win when he was hundreds behind. We just gotta work harder.

Fucked up mate, my apologies.

Typical defeatist yuropoor attitude.

sigh.

it's hard to stay optimistic when more than 1/3 people from your generation think you should open up your borders to everyone in the world

you defeatists make me sick

Oh wow how will we ever recover from this top notch Canadian bantz?

How are you guys such awesome posters? Is it something in your boyfriends cum?

Looks like im a leaf missile now

Wait i live near SF too and i've seen thousands of gays supporting Trump, so wtf you talking about??

Cruz is hated by the republican party elites because he calls them out on their bullshit.

Reagan appealed to moderates and liberals by staying by his principles. He didn't become more moderate and pander. Republicans always lose to democrats when they become more moderate.

Lol fuck unity if trump doesn't win I wanna see this shit crash and burn now, not when I'm a fucking old man

you're being retarded m8
terrorists shouldn't be able to buy weapons
that is why the NRA wants the system changed if the checks are to be made

its a compromise for something both sides want

Be careful

Cruz is hated by everyone who knows him. He's an objectionable, brutish man who looks and acts like he belongs in the racketeering business. Throughout the primary his unfavorable:favorable ratio was even higher than Trumps and he only got through so generously because he has a high number of "don't know"s who've never seen him talk.

I look at this... and think to myself that this is oddly reflecting some sort of religious fanaticism.
Trump supporters are usually very vehement about that anyone who doesn't support him is clearly a fucking idiot.
They are quick to shout over any criticism, and ignore anything that they don't wish to comment about.
Really... I just want it to end.
I want him to be shown as the shit he is, get thrown down, and ignored back into his Trump Tower where he can be shit there.