Why do people like this guy so much? I mean, I don't have anything against him...

Why do people like this guy so much? I mean, I don't have anything against him, but I've never seen so much love for a guy who made a few mediocre action movies 15 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SAVEBRENDAN/comments/5j15jn/Sup
reddit.com/r/SAVEBRENDAN/
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5iuut2/sad_brendan_fraser_interview/
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/reddit-users-save-brendan-frasers-7715601
youtu.be/Ecurpcghs0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

noone likes him, it's just shit meme being forced in an attempt to displace rogue one

he was a handsome, funny, and likeable guy. He wasn't the best actor in the world by any means, but he wasn't bad either; and he always seemed like a nice humble guy. He had a bright future in Hollywood and its sad to see he fell so far from grace; especially since it's mostly his selffish cunt ex wife's fault

I certainty hope he gets a comeback

You should lurk more
Speak for yourself faggot, kill yourself.

You are clearly underage OP if you failed to mention the kino that is Airheads

Because society has stomped and fucked his shit up and he isn't the same guy he used to be, he is broken.

Because his charisma is off the charts and bedazzled was pretty kino imo

sounds about right
i hope he comes back, too, desu

I feel bad he has to pay everything to his ex-wife.
Helping Brendan predates Rogue One by years.

>a few mediocre action movies

that's kind of the point. if tom cruise got a divorce and had to pay almost $1m per year in alimony, no one would really care because the guy is worth a couple hundred million. but fraser? he's just some B movie guy that made some a couple crappy but enjoyable flicks in the 90s/00s. his wife has completely destroyed his life.

Brenda's downfall left a massive whole gaping in Hollywood movies, no has filled his place, maybe Chris Pratt, but no one like B-rad Frase.

UNJUST HIM

> He wasn't the best actor in the world by any means
Ian McKellen thought he was.

really? you sure he didn't just want the D?

I always figured he was a very competent actor and did a good just of filling his niche

>Why do people like this guy so much?
Sup Forums needed their own super-special meme, and of course 'ha ha leo dicaprio never wins oscars xD' was already taken by the other websites that are illegal to talk about here. so it makes sense to glom onto the mediocre white guy actor who starred in a heap of mediocre kids' movies whose career, unsurprisingly, hit the skids. ha ha look! funy JUST hair meme! etc.

He's just a generally sweet and harmless guy. And was in a lot of harmless but fun movies for a lot of people here growing up.

I was never particularly into his movies, but the general sentiment here that it's sad to see him possibly struggling is sad. It's like seeing somebody nice like Keanu or Viggo not doing well. We just want to see him get his confidence back.

What the fuck does that even mean?
Are you retarded?
Only redditors and paid shills give a fuck about Rogue One.

It was a meme then redditors aped it and made it "serious" and now here we are

dont think anyone really likes him that much hes mostly meme tier. just sad how he went from hollywood star to broke as a joke then he went through a public divorce with an alimony he cant afford.

>And was in a lot of harmless but fun movies for a lot of people here growing up

i think encino man was one of the first movies ive watched. they used to play it a lot of tv when i was a kid

Blame shitskin Sup Forumsedditors like dannyboytbh and his retarded ilk.

>One thing that does not upset the actor, who is divorced from Afton Smith, his wife of nine years, is that Tom Cruise is starring in the “Mummy” reboot slated for release next year.

“Tom’s going to be great in it,” Fraser says. “He has incredible worldwide appeal.”
>Heh-heh he's gonna be good guise I don't need the money at all or anything....
He's hurting.

fuck the mummy

blast from the past 2 when

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Its a forced redditor meme that redditors post to hustle shitty forced memes

reddit.com/r/SAVEBRENDAN/comments/5j15jn/Sup Forums_threads_to_bringbackbrendan_are_popping_up/

reddit.com/r/SAVEBRENDAN/

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5iuut2/sad_brendan_fraser_interview/

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/reddit-users-save-brendan-frasers-7715601

These threads are retarded and cancerous and so are the meme hustling redditors who post in them

fuck off, its called empathy you autistic fuck.

they didn't even invite him to the premier of the mummy reboot

More like redditry you cancerous redditor

It's a combination of playing really likable characters like in The Mummy and Scrubs and getting MASSIVELY fucked by his wife. It's a perfect recipe for wanting this guy to really succeed.

Its more of a combination of redditors forcing shitty memes.

See

I could care less about his movies and never really liked his acting but the fact that his cunt ex-wife is getting away with destroying his life makes me root for him. No one deserves all the misery he's experienced.

>not loving him in the Mummy or Scrubs
edgy faggot

it's a meme that started here and is just now getting main-stream attention from normies.

I for one and happy that this meme is getting picked up by normies, cause this isn't about shitposting on the internet. This is about saving Brendan Fraser from suicide.

Can we all JUST put aside our contrarianism this one time and work with the normies to funnel our meme magic into something that matters!

How do we save him, brehs?

youtu.be/Ecurpcghs0c

Fuck off newfag redditor. Go meme hustle somewhere else you useless petition signing retarded faggot.

It was more that he was very congenial and sold a joke really well even in an action film. Now he's trying to take on more serious roles and I think he could certainly do it.

Goddamn I forgot about how much I liked that movie. Damn creative for a romantic comedy. They should do more shit like that rather than uninteresting comedies without that sort of interesting twist. It made the whole thing a better watch and I don't know why they still try to sell romantic comedies without something like that going for it.

probably, after I posted that it occurred to me that I never saw him in a movie that really challenged him, I have no reason to believe he can't do it, I just don't think I've ever seen him do it

>genuinely down to earth and likeable
>nostalgia for childhood flicks
>got fucked over to hell and back by his she-devil of an ex-wife, creating sympathy for him

Newfag: The Post

Even I hate this JUST meme, bjt it has been around for at the very least 3 years. I do like him though.

Because he's a whiiiite maaaale

>hey guys, look at me I'm a master 4channer!

>tfw still love George of the Jungle
Its the perfect film to be honest.

Where will you be when 2016 ends with a bang and brendan fraser commits suicide on Christmas?

He did prove that he could do more serious roles. For example in the Quiet American he was really impressive, i'd like to see him in more roles like that.

he was a funny, schlubby, action star. you don't see many of those, the only other one that comes to mind is schwartzenegger. and brendan fraser actually has acting talent.

Chris Pratt kinda fills the role now.

he seriously got fucked up. just shows that everything can go so wrong suddenly

>a few mediocre action movies
His movies were my childhood and he brought me so much joy

He always lights up when he enters the screen