How are we not to believe this faggot does not have full-blown AIDS yet...

How are we not to believe this faggot does not have full-blown AIDS yet? He constantly shills his promiscuous lifestyle to the alt-right and we sit here not acknowledging that his over the top pandering to us isn't a last ditch effort before he is bed-ridden in a hospital? Wake the fuck up.

>1 post by this ID

fuck. what happened?

The average Sup Forums poster likes to pretend that there is a difference between gays and faggots.

Just like the mythical difference between blacks and niggers.

Are you saying that because he doesn't act like the usual faggot that he is safe? I can see truth to that.

Has he ever stated that he does bareback?

Trumpshills BTFO!

It's the flamboyant faggot behaviour of homosexuals that I disagree with. Its rampant degeneracy and I can have no respect for those sorts of people.

I have no issue with what two consenting adults wish to do in their bedroom but for the love of god, stop throwing your faggotry in my face.

Milo is generally not the flamboyant gay that I despise, though he does play caricatures of the leather-clad dildo wavers that you see at degenerate 'pride parades.'

He's also admitted that his 'black fetish' is just a meme to trigger BLM; which is wonderful.

Were you planning on getting butt fucked by him?

I agree with you. It's not that his BBC/gay fetish makes me uncomfortable, however who he is and what he believes is rare and there are some people who feel disgusted with his promotion of being gay and BBC.

Milo has some excellent talks, yet he sometimes throws in some unnecessary degeneracy into his talks that put off certain people that would otherwise agree with some of his views wholeheartedly.

>I have no problems with the rampant degeneracy of fags as long as they are good at hiding it
See what I mean

Hint: The reason you dislike flamboyant fags is because they shatter your delusions that gays are mentally sound men just like you who just happen to like men

Milo, Shapiro and Paul. all jews pretending to be western nationalistic.

he doesn't look like an AIDS zombie though

Bug catching is disgusting, so absolutely not. People tend to say "I'm straight, but I would totally fuck him!"
Nope. I wouldn't risk it ever.

The added degeneracy is the free advertisment burger.

>Hmm, its almost as if shills are flooding in (from where I don't know) and trying to instigate some shit via subversive divide and conquer tactics. That being said, I don't know why, but this pondering has turned he #Sill4Hillharpy now.

Seriously fuck off. There are more pressing concerns to worry about than Milo...who it the closed thing this board has to a "friend on ourside" in the legit media.

I honestly dont care about him butt fucking dudes or whatever. I actually find his homogay jokes sorta funny but honestly I've seen enough of his shit to where it didn't bother me. I really have nothing against gays desu. I do however have a lot against transsexuals and I think the western world needs a reset button on this shit.

All of his speech is designed to be as provocative as possible.

If you notice, the promotion of degeneracy is typically woven into a larger point which exposes some aspect of the contradictory liberal ideology.

To millennials who are like OMG GAY BBC SEX LOL SO UNUSUAL I LOVE HIM

I'm not one of those. Those people stay in Trumpgen

Fuck you. Stop neck bearding about one of our most out spoken allies.

If you have a fucking problem with him you slap on a suit and tie and put your fucking name and reputation on the line.

You travel non-stop

You vlog non-stop

You debate people on live television

You deal with liberal zombies threatening/protesting you where ever you go.

But you won't

You'll sit on poll complaining about how he's a faggot while building up your trap folder and periodically sneaking into the kitchen to get more mountain dew hoping your mom doesn't hear you and ask you if you sent out any resumes today.

>Wake the fuck up.

It similiar to trump early campaign advertising strategy.Saying some triggering bullshit,getting high amount of media coverage.Get used to it.

Are you saying that what he said isn't true and that it was a mere political marketing ploy? If so, I disagree.

i still don't get why Milo have so many followers.
he seems pleasant guy with some ready-wit humor used to be attractive toward common brainless people.
what this guy have do in his entire life? he had a website, he graduated in some mumbo jumbo college, and become famous thanks to a controversy involving a manchildren hobby like videogames....so?

It doesn't matter if It's true or not.People will be intrested,the more the better (in their wiev).
How do you think most people choose who they will be voting for?
Reasoning is for getting the support of the inteligent ones.But when the voting comes,the numbers will be more important,and the deciding factor won't be the arguments strength,neither logic for the avarge voter.

He comes off as a gay person who uses provocateur methods to sell his points, and that is true most of the time. He does however have moments of clarity that sell home points based on what he claims as fact. I have not researched his claims, but if he is correct in when he drops statistics from studies he is citing then I have no problem with him.

Ah shit I was going to claim that I am interested in facts but you did address that not everyone who votes does the same. It is true though, unfortunately. I do see Trump as a master of persuasion as the Dilbert comic author has stated. This will hopefully win him the right amount of votes in the general election.

yeah, but the fact he claims are about what kind of argument? his lectures/conference are about what?
or he just pretend to act like a spin doctor?

It depends. He covers quite a few things in his talks: feminism, islam, trump, etc.

Sorry for the dissapointment I caused.
Take this video as an apology.

shilling my own thread but it's extremely obvious what he's trying to achieve with his political activism

>few things
>feminism, islam, trump, etc.
which part of "few" i don't get?

i'm sorry my gentle american fella but this Milo seems like
>pic related

k

Maybe someday it will be "look guys, I have AIDS but Trump is my daddy still"

I'm feeling generous today...
Have another :ˇ)

hes going bald btw

I am very pleased

How are we not to believe this faggot is not full-blown possessed by satan? He constantly shills his occultist lifestyle to the summer concert circuit and we still sit here not acknowledging that his over the top performances are a last ditch effort before he is fully taken by the dark lord?

Feed my Frankenstein, indeed. Hmph!

>that's how fucking stupid you sound

Acting a particular way to gain fame is much different than being "possessed by satan". Nice try though.

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one
Tiggers are cuddly fellas
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Ev'ryone el-us is jealous
That's why I repeat... and repeat
The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are marvelous claps!
They're loaded with vim and vigor
They love to leap in your laps!
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one
I-I-I'm , the only... oof!
Ouch!

Because he's an actor playing a part and in reality he doesn't get buttfucked by 300 African bulls a week like he claims.

Joking about taking miles of cock in the ass just to trigger uptight right wing closet fags is much different from "having aids"

you probably fap to jockstrap wrestling videos

Very possible actually.

I respect individuals who can sustain such a risky and degenerate lifestyle who don't actually have to suffer long-term consequences.