Lmao @ the "Vader Hype"

Everyone going on "Wow Vader scene at the end makes the movie!! 10/10". So by the time all the main (good) characters are dead, I'm like well wtf is Vader going to do? He literally fights no name rebels in a small corridor for 20 seconds tops.....

-Vader got like 2 minutes of screen time the entire movie.
-Vaders outfit looked completely different, and he looked small and skinny as **** compared to his old self. Looked like he was 5'7 lmao.
-James Earl Jones is too fukn old to do the voice. Guy is 85, it just sounded terrible and nothing like authentic Vader. At least a new impersonater it could be intimidating.

At least the new characters in this movie, were better than that fukn dogshit last year (Rey, fin, kyle ren). not a bad movie, but i expected WAY BETTER for all the people nutthugging about the "amazing" vader scene at the end that was in actuality like 20 seconds long.

bazinga!

Star wars fanboys are easy to please, make a dogshit movie and stick a scene of Vader slaughtering rebels at the end and every star wars fanboy will declare it a flawless EPICCCC movie

tell me more about your fave movies user, you got my attention

Mirror by Tarkovsky

Bicycle Thieves by De Sica

Midnight Cowboy by Schlesinger

The Last of Temptation of Christ by Scorsese

Lawrence of Arabia by Lean

Dr. Strangelove by Kubrick

Raging Bull by Scorsese

Rashomon by Kurosawa

Seven Samurai by Kurosawa

>Oldfag movies

Now I see why you don't like the movie, user.

Dr. Strangelove is amazing. Kubrick knows how to make sitting in a room and talking, into palpable intensity.

its the only thing noteworthy about the movie

Imdbcore except for the Tark movie which I think you don't even really like

Yeah, post your favorite movies then

didn't even bother hiding the copypasta

>Everyone going on "Wow Vader scene at the end makes the movie!! 10/10".

I would actually prefer Vader to not be in the movie, it was great without him

Wow. All action can't be cannibal holocaust, retards.

Did you just pluck your favorite films from IMDB's top 100?

Complete fanservice. Just like Spiderman in Civil War, Iron Man in Homecoming. Disney's "focus group" movies will keep winning because people are too dumb to realize they're being pandered to nonsensically.

>****

You're allowed to curse here, kiddo

You give people who like real movies a bad reputation but I'm sure that was your intent.

I ruined the scene for myself because when I read about it in my head it was an extended minute of darkness with Vaders breath being an ominous looming thing. Jyn and Spanish Han running and trying to find a way out then the lightsaber turns on in front of them. Instead I got 20 seconds of slicing and whooshy dooshing a bunch of red shirts.

we get it man you are special and have cool opinions

i like that idea, it should of been 2 or 3 of the main guys and then and handfull of redshirts, give it more of a punch

Same for me, I honestly don't know why they wouldn't do that.

Or they will keep winning because those are the kinds of movies people actually enjoy.

I suppose it makes you feel better though to tell yourself that everyone else is a dumb sheep and only you are smart enough not to enjoy this film. *tips fedora*

This is what I thought too. I thought it was going to be about as long as a lightsaber fight from one of the other movies. So at least a couple minutes.... Instead I'm get with literally a 20 fucking second sequence of him hacking irrelevant chodes. After witnessing the scene I couldn't fucking believe that was what the "vader scene" was about.

i thought tt would basically be them trying to get away from Vader in darkness with only his breathing being heard. Then you'd see a red saber flash from the darkness taking the main characters out one by one as they keep trying to get away, going from room to room. some of them maybe trying to "hold Vader in check" sacrificing themselves so the rest can get away.

amazing how random fuks on the internet have better ideas than these billion dollar fuck heads. nepotism trumps all