It's official lads, now you can go to a pharmacy and buy till 40 g of weed per month here in Uruguay

It's official lads, now you can go to a pharmacy and buy till 40 g of weed per month here in Uruguay

who keeps track?

DUDE

I see a lot of potheads moving there.

an informatic system, if you wanna buy weed you have to be registred in the system, when you go buy weed you put your finger in a finger print scanner and the system have all the information of how many weed did you buy in this month and if you are allowed to buy or not.

>south americans

40g?
Doesn't seem like much
But based Uruguay I hope we can follow great example

>But based Uruguay I hope we can follow great example

Let's wait if their homicide rates will drop or no.

>40g?
it should be a little more than 2 joints a day for the month

It's money away from the cartels
That is a good thing

40g is a lot of weed. 3.5g is a weekend's worth, so 40g is enough to be high nearly all week.

WEED

nice system. Well congrats

>40g per month legally

holy fuch

and how much does it cost?

Depends how much you smoke. Over here we mix top quality weed with tobacco and 1g is more than enough for 1 day.

>It's money away from the cartels

Well, we're talking about South America, not Netherlands.

If Uruguayan homicide rates grow up, so it will be a failure.

it's worth say that the weed law was a Soros idea to see if this weed market could work in a country

Why only 40g? Why not 40 ounces? Well, get me some pounds, nigga.

Kind of dumb to put an arbitrary restriction on how much weed you can buy. Nobody stops you from buying a million bottles of acetaminophen, and that stuff will kill you if you take more than 2 grams worth.

without being the Netherlands*

>Why only 40g?
It's enough to be stonned all day that month but not enough if you give that weed to someone else

The system is perfectly made and I'm very surprised on Uruguay. They've done it pretty well. It's designed for individual use (how it must be)

187 uruguayan pesos, like U$S 6

most likely it is to make it harder for people to export big quantities illegally, which would give the US and others in the region a reason to interfere with the law

>It's enough to be stonned all day that month but not enough if you give that weed to someone else
Okay but why? Who cares if you hand weed like candy out to all your friends? Are they worried that the weed will be exported to other countries?

>export fears
Ah, makes sense I suppose. I mean, it's not going to stop people from growing shit in their house I suppose, but whatever.

6$ per gram?

it's also worth to say you only can buy 10g per week

Because it's meant to be for individual use only

Cannabis is not food. It's a drug that causes profound effects in the human mind and shouldn't be used in any way other than medical or self-exploratory manners.

If your friends want, they can have THEIR monthly amount as well.

Wait a hot moment, 40 grams of weed is only like 7-8 grams of good wax.

I can easily smoke a gram of wax a day. Ooooh, this won't keep me high the entire month.

In the Netherlands you can walk around with 5g. So you can only buy 5g each visit to a coffeeshop.

And you can grow five plants for personal use.

Do the stores stop you from buying too much beer or tequila, my friends?

>Bulgaria
>top quality weed

>40 grams
>a gram of wax a day
how many days are in your months?

per 5g, which is the amount of weed this packs have

Nice reading comprehension

28 days.

But 40 grams of bud is not 40 grams of wax. To extract a gram of BHO, you typically need 5-6 grams of good bud. That means, like, 6 to 8 grams of wax at most from 40 grams of weed.

They should. I'm in favour of a public and tracking system of all things, including food, drinks and any substances. It's stupid to limit the drug use but not limite the soda use that can be as harmful as a drug in the long term. Is a health issue and sooner or later it will be applied, if someone wants to die then go the euthanasia way.

FUCK YOU
I PAY 12€/g

You smoke too much.
I'm a legal grower, been doing it a long time. I only smoke 1 joint a day, maybe 2.
Extracts have too much terpene loss, that's why I like buds better.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

I don't want to have to get 8 friends to finger scan a bulk weed purchase for a party or event

>being this much of a nanny statist

>You smoke too much.
I don't actually smoke that much anymore. Haven't smoked in like 4 months honestly. But yeah, that was smoking WAY TOO MUCH.

>Extracts have too much terpene loss, that's why I like buds better.
Eh, it's cleaner for me. I suck at rolling joints, and that dab pen can go with me ANYWHERE. Wax is really portable.

non uruguayans can't buy weed btw

Indeed

That's how this changes society for good.

I guess extracts do have some advantage.
I give away all my trim, then he brings me some of the extracts to try.
Some growers do full plant extraction, but I couldn't do that to my buds, they're so pretty

At our southern border foreigners can buy weed either. Because the French government complained about it.

They wanted to implement this policy nation-wide, but Amsterdam refused to implement it (in the Netherlands city mayors are in charge of the police). So eventually they decided it only goes for the southern provinces.

>make chilling and good times harder because you want to have a bureaucrats to cap your substance intake
>society is better
Eh, I'll agree to disagree.

*foreigners can't buy weed

>public tracking of all food and drink purchases

europe is not worth saving

"Parties" are primitive and invoke the lower human senses to have a "good time". No matter if you like or not, but it is a lot more profitable to take a joint thinking in your bed than going to a party and smoke marijuana

>40 g of weed per month

lmao dude 40g would last me like 20 mins hahaha

I smuggled weed out of the Netherlands to Germany many times.
At the last stop in the Netherlands police and zoll would ride the train to the fist stop in Germany. That was a very long 20 minutes

it's just much easier to buy your weed on the side and no one keeps track of you

who know what other chemicals this legal shit has added by government?

could be attempt to mind control

>I guess extracts do have some advantage.
Just in potency and storage. Lots of people like bud better, for many reasons: all legitimate.

>I give away all my trim, then he brings me some of the extracts to try.
That's probably why the terpene loss is so exaggerated, trim doesn't produce the BEST of oil.

>Some growers do full plant extraction, but I couldn't do that to my buds, they're so pretty
That's the right way, desu. Instead of using trim and putting terpenes artificially into the wax, you use good bud and you make some killer dabs with it.

I'm not sure if BHO or Carbon Dioxide extraction is better or worse, but there is a lot of science going into how to make wax less and less removed from the original product (in terms of organic chemistry).

Personally, for me, I live in a state where weed is still illegal and the wax I get is cheaper than weed. People pay $15/g here for bud, I pay $25/g for wax (darknet) and nobody knows what wax is practically. I once smoked my pen in front of an FBI agent, and he just didn't notice. Very handy, discreet, and easy.

>if someone wants to die then go the euthanasia way.
>subsidized suicide

Fug, sounds good

>europe is not worth saving

finally a wise post make by an straylian

never thought I'd live to see the day

>thc 2%
So yall just smoking roots then?

>who know what other chemicals this legal shit has added by government?

that's precisely what legalization makes impossible to do

keep smoking your dealer rat poison, gopnik

Well shit looks like we have a genuine autist itt.

>that's precisely what legalization makes impossible to do

because your evil fucking government has more credibility on being honest than the fucking little guy selling his shit?

right???

dumb ass spicco

ESPECIALLY A FUCKING YUROPEAN MOB GOVERNMENT

dont make me laugh twice ya dumb spic.

>$6 for 5g of gannabis

Oil is oil, resin is resin, it doesn't matter what part of the plant it comes from.

The guys on the grow forums argue all the time over their methods, I don't pay much attention to what they use.

Try to build a small grow room if you can, can be done cheaper than you might think. Check out grow forums for tips.
Growing it for a few dollars per ounce is better than paying several per gram.

oh wtf i did not notice that. 20% THC isnt even very high quality wtf are these sudacas doing

of course
lol
what a question is even that

ebin, simply ebin

Normally the police shouldnt check anyone when you cross the border. Especially not regular police.

If you see blue military hats then you can be worried. Because they will stop you.

foreigners too? used to be only for the locals.

I guess dealers in Polan are trustworthy, that is not the case in Spain.

we don't want to be high all day

redpill me on weed.
so is it a better deal than in the us states where it is legal?

Wonderful system.

I wouldnt know I dont smoke that shit in the first place but Im just keepin it real.

Im straight edge.

Is it illegal to smoke someone else's, say at a social gathering

Weed is about the same price in legal states as illegal (although prices seem to be going down), but black market weed is normally better. Many growers dump their B grade weed at dispensaries.

Well it loses the terpenes in the process of BHO, I've heard some people saying other methods of extraction at least keep those compounds in.

>ry to build a small grow room if you can, can be done cheaper than you might think. Check out grow forums for tips. Growing it for a few dollars per ounce is better than paying several per gram.

In a nutshell: what would I need?

Some fluorescent lamps, nutrients, a pH tester, some automatic timer, and a few pots?

is it more expensive that this though?

this is just to the government to have the weed market, no one here trust either the narcos or the government

So uruguay kids can star early and die of heroin overdose by the age of 30? It is a gateway drug, kids. Look it up.

That's an entirely different market.

You can do a decent grow with CFL's, but I'd say a 150 watt HPS would be minimum.
You can check into grow tents if you can't dedicate an entire room. Grow under 24 hours of light, flower under 12/12 on timer. The ph testing should be dome of your water mainly, soil additives will adjust level.
Join rollitup or any other grow forums, we love helping new growers, I go there and to others

Heroin is virtually extinct here. The average age of the heroin user here is 50 years old. And likely a foreign migrant.

if your government deals in weed, they are essentially the narcos. but hey, it is convenient. the phillipines president would approve. can literally kill off competition in the official "war on drugs".

I could do it in the crawl space. It's under the house, has electrical outlets, and is "out of the way" from the public areas of the property. I guess I would only have to consider proper air conditioning and making sure that door is locked.

>if your government deals in weed, they are essentially the narcos
americans

it is huge in america. most addicts are white "people". they usually start with weed

Add odor control, carbon filter and fan, run about $200 and work insanely well

That might be okay, also make sure you can vent out heat and bring in fresh air.

And with a little bit of logic, this keeps been a market, so if you want to sell your shit (state and legal) you have to eliminate the others (narcos and illegal) so i think government will persecute the narcos in the following times like it never did.

every other guy buys his seeds online and grows it himself. It is no different than the shit you'll get in Amsterdam.

The central air unit is right next to it, I think I could figure out good venting.

holy shit in a third world country?
FUCKING 1984 and big brother govenrments
we need to cut them down they monitor everything!!!!!@@@@
fuck

I havent heard of heroin users here for many many years.

The normal thing is pot
Cocaine is also common but you need money for that
recreational drugs are common among people who like electronic music, like raves
and then, the very poor, smoke some shitty drugs made of cocaine leftovers mixed with random stuff called paco, that generally kills them after turning them into lifeless zombies.

kek see >persecute the narcos in the following times like it never did.
>it never did
why? because they didn't care
now they own the business
so it is all about big money

No, it isn't. The circumstances and factors that may make a person be an user of heroin or any other hard drugs are already there before weed even comes into play (i.e poverty, mental illness, crime, etc). It's not a gateway drug if drug abuse was going to happen anyways. The issue of hard drugs is a consequence, not a cause.
How prominent are narcos there? I suppose legalization could only work where there's already low drug trafficking and violence

>gateway drug
Did your government propaganda told you that?

Every year they ask people in clubs and coffeeshops and so on about their drug usage.

And the last stats I could find are from 2015, where 0% of the coffeeshop visitors had used heroin in the last month. With 0,9% that has ever used it.
In clubs it was 0% of the visitors had used it in the last month. And 0,6% had used it in their life.
In bars 0,2% had used it in the last month. And 0,8% in their life.

In almost every group itś around 0%.

Note that almost 43,2%% of the visitors of clubs had used XTC in the last month. 11% in coffeeshops. And 24,7% in cafeś.

Coffeeshops is where they sell weed.

>south america has their own dude weed lmao country now

Are narcos even dealing in weed? I think they only trade stuff that is more expensive, like cocaine or heroin.

>now

I just got my medical license earlier last week and in an hour I'm going to pick up my first order of medical and legal marijuana!

Feels good!