Whats next for his career?

whats next for his career?

Death

He gets his boipucci fucked by me, user

Probably this

lil xan is an anti xan rapper he doesnt fuck with that hard shit anymore

He's such a fucking poser. All these rappers are now claiming to be anti-xan just because that's the popular stance right now.

some pictures he looks so fuckable.

Hot Topic assistant manager

He should change his name to Lil No Xan

He's very cute but he ruined himself with the ridiculous face tattoos

more Sup Forums posts in the vain attemp to boost it.

>be a rapper named lil XAN
>omg xanax is such a hard drug and a problem for modern society
>stop doing xanax

fucking pussy. People should take everything to the end so the world could be a better place

I respect peep, because at least he died doing what he sang he was doing

Call me when he starts rapping about anti-tattoo

I fucking hate people that use drugs irresponsibly, kick an addiction or habit, then start being anti-drug. You just have no accountability.

This.
I remember when that Russ faggot got blasted on twitter by Adam22 and his soundcloud rapper minions for wearing an anti-xan shirt but everyone became anti-xan ever since le change the music industry died

I respect peep because he died, I hope lil xan follow his path.

>he always wears a beanie because he knows his "Xanarchy" forehead tattoo looks fucking awful
kek

idk to me they kind of look on rub on tattoos. kinda cute.

I'm pretty sure the outrage was more because the statement on the shirt assumes that everyone that's doing xans is choosing to do them recreationally; it's ignorant toward those who are addicted and need to use xans to function. Or maybe I'm retarded

Imagine coming down off Xanax with no memory of the last few days and that stupid-ass tattoo on your forehead

Legit thought he was a girl for a very long time before I listened to him. I enjoy a few of his tracks, even though he is objectively not too good. Honestly looking forward to hearing his first full project, though

He won't, he 'dropped' xanax because it's 'bad'

kek, do you really think mr russ was advocating for those requiring medication to quit?

death

dropping a platinum album and becoming a mainstream superstar

Becoming the lead singer of Bring Me The Horizon

Whats needs whit hes carrer?

>career

he was anti-xan before lil peep died tho

Do either of these guys have an actual album out yet? Have they been signed?

He needs to transition. Looks like a repressed girl.

nothinh

Lean has like 3 albums

prolly make some more intolerable dumbed down garbage for hypebeasts who don't know up or down

normie ;)

what is this comment, Lean has three albums and two mixtapes, plus two projects under the Jonatan Leandoer127 name, and an album under his punk band Dod Mark.

Stranger was the best album of 2017

All rappers with face tattoos let gay super rich asian business men fuck tjem to get their carer started and sponsored.
The tattoo is like the one sex slaves had back in the day.