Garbage writing, incompetant acting, not a single laugh. What's the appeal of this...

Garbage writing, incompetant acting, not a single laugh. What's the appeal of this? The "hot" cumdumpsters that don't even get their tits out? Name a more over rated horror flick. That's right, you can't.

>not a single laugh
Not true, neve campbell getting punched in her butt ugly face was pretty funny

Pretty scary though. My friends put it on when we were on acid one time and it freaked me out. Had to turn it off and put on Big Daddy with Adam Sandler. Shit was hilarious.

Kill yourself, dumb plebshit

Why is this thread stickied?

You're either too young, or too old, to have understood its appeal when it came out.
A normal person in your shoes would have realised this and moved onto something else, rather than making a b8 thread.

It's the best horror film of the decade.

Not a single thing claimed is true except for retards like yourself.

It's a fairly mediocre horror film, although compared to horror films today, or films today in general, it's a masterpiece.

The movie's opening bit is great and it's downhill from there.

nev cambell's soup was hot in the 90's

that's all

nah, braindead came out in 1992

too old maybe. I saw it when it came out and it was shit then too. The main problem is it fails as a satire. The original halloween had more laughs

Scream > Braindead

>Name a more over rated horror flick.
Friday the 13th

You sound autistic.

>It's the best horror film of the decade.
Jacob's Ladder for me. It was a relatively weak decade for horror movies overall though.

More overrated horror films include many hipster horror films of recent years, such as You're Next, It Follows, The VVitch, the Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, a Girl Walks Alone at Night or whatever, ect., the list goes on.

Only by those who didn't watch it. Anyone who does the whole franchise knows the original is very weak

>le hipster waaaaaah

Top 5 movie of all time.
Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.

Yeah. I think it's actually one of the better entries in the whole series but by itself it isn't as good as its reputation suggests.

>not a single laugh