youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/PSG_inside/status/893199934220103681
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone got the original 190 kg please?

wheres the fucking rumours?

Continuing the discussion:

Coutinho >>>> Lucas > Neymar = Oscar

>With Neymar due to complete his ludicrously expensive move to Paris Saint-Germain at any moment, the football world is abuzz with speculation over precisely where Barcelona will take their massively-enlarged chequebook first. According to the Sun they will hotfoot it straight to England, where they will wave it in the faces of a variety of English clubs before “blowing the lot” on Eden Hazard and Philippe Coutinho. Apparently Barça “have already asked a third party to sound out the Belgian forward” and will “test Chelsea’s resolve with a bid of around £100m”.

That’s according to the Sun, though L’Equipe reckon the cash will be heading elsewhere, with talks already underway with representatives of Kylian Mbappé. The Gazzetta dello Sport suggest on their front page that Barcelona will “reach for the stars: Coutinho, Mbappé or Di María”. Mbappé has reportedly made the decision to leave Monaco, also listing Manchester City and Liverpool among the teams wasting their time by pretending they could sign him before he moves to Real Madrid instead.

Tottenham are actually going to sign someone! Mauricio Pochettino recently reassured his club’s fans that they would eventually hit the market – “Our moment will arrive,” he said. “We have a plan. We have a very clear idea of what we want and what we need to do to try and achieve our target.” Well, their moment has arrived! We all have a very clear idea of what they want, and it is the 25-year-old former Gillingham shot-stopper Paulo Gazzaniga, who Southampton are willing to sell for about £2m and will warm the Wembley bench next season.

Gylfi Sigurdsson’s long-anticipated move to Everton may be about to happen, after the Swansea manager Paul Clement was asked whether the interminable saga would all be over by the weekend and replied: “I hope so.” He might take Aaron Lennon’s peg in the dressing room, with Watford keen to take the quicksilver winger on a season’s loan.

Diego Costa’s refusal to entertain the idea of joining any club but Atlético Madrid, coupled with Atlético’s summer transfer ban, means that Chelsea might be forced to continue paying the sulky striker’s £185,000-a-week wages until January – a £4.07m outlay. He hogs the front page of this morning’s Corriere dello Sport, with the paper believing that “in a World Cup year Costa cannot stay on the periphery” and that he could therefore end up agreeing a £65m deal with Milan.

Chelsea have tightened their purse strings elsewhere, placing an upper limit of £30m on the amount they are willing to spend on Leicester’s Danny Drinkwater, though they are also being linked with Internazionale’s Antonio Candreva. Talking of Inter, they might get Anthony Martial from Manchester United in part-exchange for the Croatian winger Ivan Perisic, though perhaps only on a season’s loan.

>And finally

Stoke have identified the man they want to replace Marko Arnautovic, and it’s Crystal Palace’s Andros Townsend. Mark Hughes is ready to bid just below Stoke’s record transfer fee of £18.3m, reports the Sun. Finally, Chris Wood is suddenly a popular man. Besiktas have just joined the chase for the New Zealander, who was already under consideration at every single Premier League club beginning with the letter S – Stoke, Swansea and Southampton. In a bid to scare them all away, Leeds are demanding £20m for his services, a seven-fold increase on the sum they paid Leicester for him two years ago.

thanks

If you're LRL and haven't provided a cute anime gif, I'm sad. I thought you loved me, bro.

>Yesterday this was reported as £197 million = 222M euro
>Today it's being reported as £200 million = 222M euro

It's a good thing my savings are in Euros. What the fuck is wrong with the pound? 3 million drop in one day?

I thought they were just sexing it up but it is actually £200m now. What the fuck?

why is Costa such a cunt

Exchange rate went daft: xe.com/currencycharts/?from=EUR&to=GBP&view=1W

I do, it's just that chinese cartoons ruined my life

I know right. What a massive twat

NO SE QUEDA

its happened brehs

A more accurate version of the exchange rate madness.

Anime is for losers

you still around on irc these days?

remember when /trans/ used to have like 20 posts per minute

now its like 1 post every 5 minutes

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40762417
>All this salt in the comments
Beautiful

Bold claim, can you back it up?

All this Neymar bullshit is genuinely getting old

>the state of everton

Whoever dreamt up the global monetary system was clearly on drugs and its a joke being propped up by imaginary decisions today

Very legal stuff this.

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

are people too new to remember how annoying the fabregas and bale transfers were

they were far worse

makes you think how much Qatar stand to make in profit just by hosting 2022

>qatar sports investment
sounds legit

>€78m is Neymars cut
hahahaha communists BTFO brazil is the strongest race

Will Ian Nacho score many goals this year lads? Will he even start? I've put him in my Fantasy Football team, but I'm morally conflicted about the decision.

CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS

>doubting kelechi
he will be great for leicester if they play him behind a main striker in a 4411 or something similar

Barcelona's official release says Neymar bought himself out of his contract (obviously Qatar paid him that cash) - so did he technically go to PSG on a free?

>Furious, it’s more than four times Montserrat’s GDP

But will they play him when they have Vardy and Slimani already? They might just see him as a supersub, in which case he's probably a wasted pick in my team.

While people think this is obscene, Stephen Curry of the 2nd most boring sport in the world, NBA, earns $40m a year too

>England unironically 2-0 down to the fucking Dutch

Typical England.

The absolute madman

Lads!

Nerman might go to PSG!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaare. (for a /trans/ thread)

will shut the BBC et al up

>se firma

What did they mean by this?

>se queda

While it's always nice seeing Barca or Madrid get cucked it's such a weird career move for neymar

Hard to see, based on everything I've read about his dad, that this isn't entirely money motivated

>they actually did it

They put a French ref on purpose. UEFA and FIFA don't want England to win because it'd prove that spending money on women improves chances of wins. So there's been lots of bias in this match.

>Stephen Curry

He gets about $34 million. Harden gets $38 million. Although with endorsements and shit that will probably at least double for both of them. And they are tied to contracts.

Neymar was given 78 million for free basically.

is that a fan account or is it the official one?

>weird career move
>literally the highest paid footballer in the world

lel

>verified tick
>texan vision

>Ridiculous fee. Fantastic footballer, but I hope he flops to show how ridiculous this fee is. I hope UEFA actually get the guts to do something about this because obviously PSG will diddle their finances to "comply" with FFP. Any breaches of it should result in ban from any UEFA competition rather than a poxy fine. 10 years ago £200m bought Chelsea a title winning squad. Now it buys one player

haha

What stpos "Qatar Sports Investment" of giving players with release clauses enough money to buy themselves and sign for PSG?

Saudi Arabia

>Last year Mouyes said 'Pogba will look cheap this window'
>He was right

>Last year Wonga said 'The first £200M player is playing right now'
>He was right

Top kek.

I hope Saudis step in and spend 500 billion on a cloning facility and field 11 Messis to win the CL next year.

Barcelona fans are going to be butthurt for a few days but soon they will see that with 220M€ they could buy a bunch of top players

Lads i'm not being funny but Pogba and Lukaku look absolute bargians now

Only corrupt Spain have this retarded "a player must pay for his release clause himself" setup. Which means, that anyone can just give the guy money and he can become his own free agent.

No they're fucked. Every club knows Barça has 222m do spend.

Chelsea will ask for 221m€ + tip for Hazard now.

absolute comical refball in the ladies euros

too bad the barça board is full of retards

Well the players still have to want to join PSG. Not every one is a gold nigger. I hope.

But you can be sure that these retarded clauses will soon be forbidden, like its already the case in non-retarded leagues.

Hopefully someone triggers tsunaldo 1 billion clause soon

I'm digging the BBC website font.

>He watches womens football

Which of the two French players do you think they'll get?

Dembele or mbappy

Yes me too

Germany is the worst country in the world guys.

If this deal had gone through last year how much do you think that would of effected this years prices?

Ie Morata £70m
Lukaku £75

Etc?

Can somebody explain to me why people are blaming sky and ticket prices for Neymar? Wasn't it funded by royalty from an oil rich country?

>would of

>would of
>effected
VOMITING.

>a bunch
Probably about 2. But someone like Dybala or Hazard would be at least £120m now.

His clause is 5 billion.

And remember, technically, Neymar is going on a free transfer.

>sky and ticket prices for Neymar
???????????

Triggered desu

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224

>Watch the contenders and vote for your top Premier League goal - 1997-2002

We all know which one is going to win, but cast your vote anyways /trans/

Sheep don't understand that the market is the market and is dictated by players in the market. For example if someone compares inflation in football to property crash then you know they have absolutely no fucking idea what they're talkig about

*blocks your path*

Yeah people are going

>The reason this happened is because people pay for Sky and pay for rising ticket costs!

And so on.

>1 Nerman
>2 and a bit Pogbas
>4 John Stones
>8 Ian Nachos

Really makes one ponder.

>And remember, technically, Neymar is going on a free transfer.
That's my favourite part of the transfer

I remember this flag

I voted the Bergkamp spin desu. Was GOAT. Didn't Henry do it in a FA Cup final but not as well once?

>8 ian nachos

a fearsome prospect, as soon as a ball would get anywhere near the opposition box they would score

How bad is my fpl squad, also what are centerbacks

that makes absolutely no sense

the "people" who comment on bbc sport articles are not people

The first goal wasn't even that good desu, voted Di Canio though for his showmanship

Great start

>ticket prices
As an aside, do you know why they're so high in this country? It's not greed, it's Hillsborough. The aftermath of that was that every ground had to have seating and that reduced the supply of seats, driving up cost. Once again, greed is good and regulation is bad.

so you're saying it's all liverpool's fault?

>Pooney
Anyway this is trans not fpl fuck off