Post your favorite album /mu

Post your favorite album /mu

Also, general music discussion.

Any Coheed fans here?

Currently I'd say pic related is my favourite album, but overall I'd have to go with VU&N

Nice choice OP, it's one of the only double albums I've listened to with no filler

Wall is great, but after listening too much PF the only one I keep comin back to is Animals

I could play Welcome Home really well on Rockband.

also, Zappa Hot Rats (currently tho)

To be honest Animals never really clicked with me, maybe you could give me a different perspective on it

idk, I think PFs best phase was '75 to '79 and Animals has the awesome long interludes from WYWH and the somber atmosphere from The Wall. That kind of does it for me, also it is like proto-Waters solo stuff, but without going full control over the band

Favorite rock album this year. What was your pick?

The Strokes anyone?

This album is perfect in every way possible.

Though The Wall is up there in my favorites my brain always decides on Low

Been quietly shilling this for a while, its nice to see more people posting about it lately!

Endon - Through the Mirror

Either this or Zedd's True Colors

Rate me Sup Forums

this is one of the few albums i ever loved from the very first listen, it's just astoundingly good

I love that album but OS will always be my favorite album

the truth is that this album is fucking well produced, sonorously speaking

I just threw this on without any expectations, but I wasn't expecting noise-rock fronted by a tiny anime grill

good choice

This album has quickly risen up in the ranks for me

make sure to play it very loud

Oh fuck yeah Big Star. Third is like my favorite album right now

>sea and sand starts to play

Probably due to personal reasons, but this album's pretty important to me.
Love this album, listening to it from front to back has been an experience. The movie kind of ruins it, you don't get to use your own imagination while focusing on the music and painting the picture of the story yourself.
The second part of this LP's much more impressive than the first one, the first one is great, don't get me wrong, but when the instrumentals start, it turns into a master piece.

Any Judas Priest fans?

You think I'm joking but Thugger is actually changing music

Great choice - the recording still sounds so warm and comfy today

Best Chili Peppers album

Whoops, meant to post this.

I have not listened to enough music to have a favorite album. I have shitty pleb/entry tier taste. but I have Holland, 1945 stuck in my head and that is the best song on that album

>not ghost
>not the title track
m8

overrated as fuck

this

This album makes me feel so comfy inside.