Belgium is beautiful city

>first time Trump made it to news frontpages in germany this week

Still wondering why germans would vote 90% Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dunno

it's cool though that Germans are happy that Trump likes your capital i guess, hopefully that will win him some support

>Still wondering why germans would vote 90% Hillary?

I don't expect much from a country that allows muslims to rape their women and children.

I'm getting sick of this shit in our newspaper. They really have nothing better to cover?
He talked about Brussels and its sorry state months ago, he clearly knows what Belgium is and this is obviously a mistake on his part, saying the word city when he thought country.
Now leftists are going to pretend to believe that he thinks Belgium is a city even though they whined when he said the truth about Brusselistan and still do everytime he's mentioned on TV.
Fuck them

Well, it's not like Belgium is a country.

YASSS MORE MEDIA ATTENTION

how can libtards comepete?

>coming from (((Our Greatest Ally)))

how Israel can be real, if jews are not real human beings?

Belgium BTFO

confirmed non-country

>Still wondering why germans would vote 90% Hillary?
I just assumed you had some sort of fetish for lying, traitorous whores and the shitskins they're all too happy protect.

How do you guys communicate in Belgium? you can literally cross the road and there's people who's talking on a total different language there. i just don't get it

Like this

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY

Who gives a shit what you suicidal cucks vote, you arent US citizens.

We are all supposed to know how to speak both Dutch and French. Most flemish dudes I met spoke a pretty okay French, but most walloons I know can barely even spell their own language correctly.
Others just don't give a shit, like me. I'm not gonna waste my time learning a whole ugly as fuck language just for the rare moments where I go to our ugly depressing beach or to concerts. In these instances I just speak English and no one ever complained.

I met some Wallonian on Holiday once who knew Dutch but simply refused to ever speak it.

Wankers.

I really fucking hope that this is bait

Haha americans

same. if all kraut cucks would kill themselves, the world would be a better place.

and what's about national tv channels?

I'm sure he's referring to the EU HQ, which let's be honest is your capital

We have walloon channels and they have theirs, basically. People in Brussels just watch whatever.
We also have all of France's channels, I guess the flemish have all of Nederland's.

>American makes tiny mistake
>"hahahahahahahhahahaha fucking americans XD" - Europe

Why are we like this?

i c , thanks m8

B-but Germany ... Are you saying Waffletown isn't a German city ..?

Gonna have to update my maps.

In other news, I learned today that America is Venezuela. Already.

>The More That You Know

I have no idea why. I thought they'd catch on to Merkel style shenanigans by now. Then again Germoney has always been a bunch of tryhard losers.

But Belgium isn't a country.

And lost 0-2 against shitaly

Still falling for the same Trump bait...
One year is not enough for retards to learn.
Sad.
SAGE
FAKE
AND
GAY

When Germany is destroyed it won't be forgotten because of WW2. Console yourselves with the fact that you will be remembered in history as a cautionary tale on not nazi or marxist idiocy but on poor decision making in general.

t. swedecuck

It's true. Most of the people laughing would probably mix up some American states and their capitals, too..