Why did trump use the name "Goofy Elizabeth." There were WAY better names "Wicked Warren." Or "Wacky warren."

Why did trump use the name "Goofy Elizabeth." There were WAY better names "Wicked Warren." Or "Wacky warren."

I mean seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/interactive/usa/us-politics/presidential-readability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because she is goofy

He's an old man. I think it suits his style

Because you remembered "Goofy Elizabeth Warren", and it stuck in your mind enough that you even made a thread about it.

It really is fucking stupid. Lyin' Ted and Crooked Hillary are where it's at, I guess if you're not running for office you don't get a cool nickname

Seriously, Goofy Elizabeth Warren is such a retarded nickname.

Wouldn't Wacky warren serve the same purpose then?

I think wacky warren sounds just as much of a thing an old man would say.

the shitty nickname reflects her ineptness and lack of relevance.

Because Trump isn't very bright and has the vocabulary of an elementary school kid.

Says Child Molesting ChLw2ldL

Using the first name strikes closer to home.

a lot of people don't seem to understand exactly how his branding of people works

goofy elizabeth is perfect

he's more or less a genius strategist or at least has some very wise people advising his pr

if you actually think that trump's not an extremely intelligent man you're very naive

Goofy Elizabeth Warren sounds fucking stupid and that's the entire point of it, nobody else has "goofy" branded to their name so now whenever somebody thinks of "goofy" they automatically think of her, "wicked" or something that is seemingly more clever or rhyming doesn't have the blunt impact that goofy does.

I remember when I saw Trump's red Make America Great Again hats I thought it looked so dumb, it was so plain and simple but it's become a world-famous icon now. He knows what he's doing. He's a master troll.

>Trump still #1

Damn, even Berniefags weren't that delusional. LMAO

>implying Pocahontas isn't the best name he's come up with

>Self-made billionaire
>Major power in cut-throat New York real estate for many decades
>"not very bright"

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Unlike the overcredentialed political class who genuinely aren't very bright (Obama, lol - try reading some of his shit from his time at Harvard. Dumb as fuck) regardless of how many Ivy League certificates in non-STEM bullshit they have Trump is a genuinely smart guy.

>has the vocabulary of an elementary school kid.

Knows how to construct a cutting insult which will stick. Nothing to say here that Scott Adams hasn't already covered whenever he talks about Trump's arts of persuasion and 'linguistic kill shots'.

Also, Obama's speeches have been at an even lower 'grade school' level than Dubya Bush's were:

vocativ.com/interactive/usa/us-politics/presidential-readability/

He also calls her Pochahantus which is better and fucking hilarious.

This.

It's over. Give up. Stop
You lost, LOSERS!!!!!!

>le gas le muslims ecksdee, crusades now!

Idiots. America loves muslims. u mad the "fags" saw through your le epic ruse for what it was? LBGTQA+ STRONG. We will never turn on our muslim allies for white supremacists.

hahaha, like how even? You thought that would happen? Wow. So dumb.

>$0.14 has been deposited into your account.

Fuck, made me laugh

None of the nicknames he gives are alliterations.

Elizabeth Warren is a sideshow meant to take the heat off hillary because hilldog is about as charismatic as an autistic retard. Trump has to respond to some of her shit but it'd be a mistake to take her seriously. Goofy as a nickname is designed to diminish her importance in the ongoing shit posting Olympics that is our current presidential election. He isn't running against her.

>Ethnic chinese have been deposited into your country

The only wicked Warren is me, now watch my sweet bunny hop over these cinderblocks on my razr scooter faggot

>a nigger has been deposited in your White House

>Goofy
Instant name recognition with popular fuckwit from Disney.

Damnit

well your shitty half alliterations sound worse than goofy so there's that.

Where is the Trump crying version of this?

I live in a moderate state and the liberals around hear fucking WORSHIP Warren. I wouldn't underestimate her.

Remember that Warren could have literally beat Clinton in the primary but she declined to run.

pay colonial reperations

Warren is an insane communist woman
She would only work against cuckservatives that refuse to attack or have real positions

Trump purposefully avoids using rhyme or alliteration in the nicknames of his opponents.

It is a tweet of beauty.

I like Pocahontas the best

His worst was "1 out of 41 Kasich" or whatever it was

sounds gay as hell. you arent gay, are you?

its an ole meme from the primary

summer shills stay obvious af

> a princess has been deposited into your tunnel wall

It doesn't matter though. The point is that once you commit, you don't back down. It's a very good tactic.

it sounds less like a gimmick when it's not alliterated, too.