How do antigunners live with themselves

How do antigunners live with themselves.

i seriously don't get it. These people are quite happy to give away all our civil liberties to save themselves from scary black guns.

How do they sleep at night, knowing what they're doing. Knowing they're creating the police state.

Pic related its a ghost gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/erdogan-gollum-meme-trial-turkish-court-demands-inquest-into-lord-rings-character-1531471
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duuuude lmao legalize weed prohbition doesn't work lmaoo

why don't they just leave america?

this is the land of the free. if you don't like it, you can gtfo.

Same problem globally.
I saw a photo once comparing a M14 and a black airgun.
All the anti gunners were terrified of the airgun as it was black and scary and had a big game scope.

Because they just don't give a fuck about freedom is all i can figure.

I really don't get it. Like this shit keeps me up at night.

These people are just utterly terrified of guns to past the point of rationality, they don't care about rational arguments, they just want to wrestle your guns out of your hands, and they'll twist words and mislead the public to do it.

>creating
wrong usage of time famalam. You do live in a police state. The only reason you are allowed to keep your toys is because you are not going to use them. They realized they can get away with everything provided you can lubricate them in the pass time.

I wonder how relaxed the gun laws would be if people protested against tsa-nsa-patriot act-free speech zones etc in early 2000's, but I'm old enough to remember that most of you cheered for them, democrats even higher (since they did not wanted to be accused of "treason")

Have some freedom fries.

No one gives a fuck what you have to say turkroach.

Take it from someone living in commie norway, liberals are actually uninteressed in politics, they will take the easy road in every argument and trust the state to wipe their ass.

Democracy is broken.

hillarious thing is they call you populist for opposing them.

Because they don't own guns in the first place.

It's common sense that you are safer with a gun, but those in favour haven't been the victims of crime yet, so they haven't realised it yet.

Remind me what happened to the roach who posted pic related Erdogan meme on facebook.

ibtimes.co.uk/erdogan-gollum-meme-trial-turkish-court-demands-inquest-into-lord-rings-character-1531471

Turkey is an absolute shithole.

Can't handle the truth, fat americuck?

they've been told repeatedly since early childhood by their public school system that "progressive" ideas are right, and traditional ideas are old and broken

just look at the people that dominate education in this country

90% is communist landwhales fresh out of propaganda school, 10% are the enabler cucks that prop them up

we are simply witnessing the fruition of a generation of brainwashing by the civil-rights era boomers and hippies

>Straight edge fedora, once again, fails to get quints

They sure care about benefiting from it. They love freedom when it creates prosperity. They hate it when it comes time for them to double down on it, and cast undesirable traits, and the people with them, out, to preserve it. Its much better to enfranchise them, since they depend on you for existence from then until the end of time.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend is a line that only works for the most depraved, disgustingly vile, manipulative, and generally evil people on the planet.

>You do live in a police state.

How can a lamb sleep at night knowing it will be butchered the next day?
They just are not good at complex thinking.

shut up finland you're not even a real country.

Letting white americans have guns is like giving a 70 year old man school supplies. White america already refused to defend itself, its over. Its simply not needed anymore, they won.

A mediocre attempt at banter from a 60% white 3rd world country. Have a burger as a reward.

dank u

At least we exist and aren't an Illuminati conspiracy.

They completely trust the government and police to protect them, yet ironically they don't trust themselves to protect themselves

Such are the beliefs of people who let the state run their lives

I wish I could own one of those cool little Kel-Tec carbine things, or a handgun, or a semi-auto rifle in a propr calibre.

I just want to have beers and shoot things with my mates.

>also maybe drop a nig or two if they break into my house or riot

>he hasn't had his daily dicking in the sauna so he's cranky

gotta stay on top of that shit finnbro

what was nn.8, 9, 12, 13, 17 and 18 questions?

>How do antigunners live with themselves.

They go out with friends, go out with their boyfriends/girlfriends, go to amusement parks, dance clubs, shopping centers, fancy restaurants, social gatherings

>How do gunfreaks live with themselves

They go to amusement parks, dance clubs, shopping centers, fancy restaurants, social gatherings...

and shoot everyone.

>Sup Forums BTFO

>Banning ______ is creating a _______

Finish the sentence

Banning drugs is creating a drug war
Banning guns is creating a police state
Banning freedom of speech is creating more hate
Banning blueberries is causing more allergies

Learn from history, if you want to ban something without getting the ill effects, it's not enough to just ban something (that has its own reward), but you also have to de-promote it in the media. So many people caught with marijuana and arrested; it's not because the war on drugs isn't working; it's because movies like Harold and Kumar exist to promote marijuana, just as movies promote violence, sex, alcoholism, etc. Americans consume so much free media, that it's impossible to live in an authoritarian state.