Of the 414 terrorist attacks since 1910, approximately 280 are due to Islam

Approximately 3/4 of terrorism comes from Islamic extremism. Don't let the "White males are the real terrorists" meme go on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Issue parsing the table. Of the 410 or so, approximately 280.

How many of those they claim aren't Islamic are due to "Palestinian/Chechen/Kashmiri nationalism"?

I spotted at least one listed as "Chechen separatism"

11 for Chechen
1 for Palestinian nationalism
0 for Kashimiri

So that brings the 280 to 292, with a 5 attack margin of error due to the listing being screwed up.

>Trying to slide this thread

>islam is a bigoted and intolerant ideology

This is nothing new

Your word isn't good enough give us something we can use.

True, but it's a common argument to say "But muh abortion clinics! Christians can be terrorists just as much!"

useless burger faggot, where's the source?

holy fuck are you seriously this incompetent?

Only retards spout that bullshit argument. There is no denying that Christendom has contributed to some vile shit happening, but in [current year] Christians are pretty much docile and respect the constitution as far as society is concerned. How they live their life is none of my business as long as they don't try to force their beliefs down my throat.

Was breivik a terrorist ?

This
sauce please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

much appreciated

planning to do an infograph or something?

feel free to use this too OP

No problem, Ausbro

>infograph
no, i don't have faceberg so there's no reason for me to go to such efforts

i just found the topic of OP interesting but with no sources it could've been a shitpost

for you

Too many shit threads up for me to let this one slide, though I'll probably be too slow to bump next time.

is this all in america? need to know before i use it

absolutely inaccurate most of this, it hurts the image of Christopher Dorner to be associated with people like Elliot Rodger