Literally promote yourself as an ill-educated tough cunt

>literally promote yourself as an ill-educated tough cunt
>become lifelong leader of some two-bit republic

How come this shit is acceptable in comedy countries like russia and its former non-baltic entities ?

Also is there anything more bleak in this world than the north caucasus ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_o9KVHFVms
google.com.pe/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/fur-flies-chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-comedian-john-oliver-clash-lost-cat
youtube.com/watch?v=IpQ8YJdqlkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QR_p-0o5xBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Chechnya was once pretty secular, here's Dudayev reading Estonian newspapers.

You're that muslim from maroc arent you

the real question is: who is kuzukuzu?

Dudayev is to Atatürk what old m8 ramzan k is to fucking islamist erd*ğan

Ramzan and his people are cucks for following the arab religion. Look at this guy, he's white ffs. Wishes he was a brown little arablet from Medina.

Kadyrov is fucking based
He would absolutely destroy you in a real fight faggot

GAY SALT
A
Y

S
A
L
T

The fucking state of modern man

>«Ґeй-coль»
Щo этo?

allah wills it

>this third world mentality

Stop embarrassing yourselves

Paмзaн is /ourguy/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_o9KVHFVms

>Bongistan is first world
Okay pajeet.

Have you seen the state of your country ? Everyday I'm thankful that I do not live in the usa

>not being a nu male faggot = third world mentality
ahahh okay

Reminds me of those pakistani villages where the average IQ would be lucky to be pushing double digits and which serves as the antithesis to humanity's achievements.

Dunno, things seem rough in the UK these days. Are you sure you're OK?

That's not what I said you swarthy circumcised freak.

Have you thought of learning jiu-jitsu, it will help you defeat all of them in battle.

Putin should nuke this muslim shithole.

Are you fucking serious ? The worst we have is some hoodlums trampling on flowers and chucking rocks at police cars. Meanwhile your country is so on edge in terms of civil stability that police have no qualms shooting unarmed Australian women dressed in their pyjamas.

I loathe any form of violence

Did they ever find his cat?

>

He's in power because of his loyalty and ability to control Chechnya, not his charisma or qualifications

Did his cat run away?

Two can play that game yevgenij

>I don't drink
>You wear fedora
1-0

>wear fedora
This is a united statian thing you mong

Also,
>>I dont drink
>accusing someone else of being a fedora enthusiast
Glass houses, stones etc.

Yea
google.com.pe/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/fur-flies-chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-comedian-john-oliver-clash-lost-cat

fuck kadyrov and putin
fuck chechnia

>people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
>This means that you should not criticize other people for bad qualities in their character that you have yourself.
is to be fedora guy so bad?

I only care about his ability to influence NATO and its very real impact on the baltics/EU.

He can go be a degenerate everywhere else for all I care

It's a bit awkward, I'm not gonna lie.

This is what happens when Russians systematicaly destroy nation’s cultural heritage.

Chechnyans once had a lot of mediaval chronicles and other ancient literature, Ruskies torched it all.

t. Ruslan Oboev

Russia is a joke, but that's giving a bit much credit to czechnians. I mean they literally believe they are descendents of a divine ayrab family. Except you know, for that small detail that noble people tend to come from noble places like Istanbul, not some impoverished backwater toilet surrounded by arid black mountains.

you are a faggot who shaves his legs

I'm so sorry to upset your degenerate islamic sensibilities, abdul

Say that to his face

every single kavkazec is a fighter, my little sister could fucking knock you out. you are a disgrace to mankind, just wait until you meet one irl, you can't always hide behind anonymity coward

I'm not so sure being the leader in those countries is such a good deal. You can be a rich man without risking being assassinated every day, being in the spotlight has its disadvantages. I think his dad got btfo at a soccer match back in the day?

>he's actually kavkazian

When's the last time you raped your sister m80 ?

nah, more like backstabbers,
as they say in kavkaz
a typical chechen will dine you and wine you but if he likes your horse he will kill you and take your horse

jesus fucking christ

I mean, don't get me wrong, Chechens are subhuman tribal retards (and what said is spot on), however that doesn't excuse this picture. I mean, what the fucking fuck is wrong with you, OP? How can you have so little fucking dignity?

what do you mean by this post?
we all know that kadyrov is a fucking corrupt criminal murderer and a savage chechen and putin's whore. but why are you shaming the OP?

>but why are you shaming the OP?
because he deserves so

Even if he didn't dress up like a rebellious 12-year-old girl, the simple fact that he tripfags/namefags for years on end means that he most certainly deserves to be shamed.

oh, you mean that's him in that pic? no way

yup

>mmmmh noo he is a bad guy, he kills gays, very ebul
take your dildo out of your ass you effeminate subhuman faggot

>Killed hundred of Russian soldiers
>Became the hero of Russia

Do not even ask.

>Look at this guy, he's white
Confirms muslims in Russia meme

Where can I learn to dance like that?
This country is full of shit Flamenco and latin american dance teachers, where are the caucasian ones?

Fuck NATO. We should get out.

Chechens are muslim animals, they have f.e. no concept of rule of law, only tribal hierachies. Still, Kadyrov is the best of them because at least he obeys orders from Moscow, I am 100% behind "his" treatment of faggots, and his t-shirt game is on point too.

I believe in the death sentence for homosexuals, but implementing such a law would be impossible without causing international uproar. Putin hates faggots, every strong leader who wants to make his country great does. I hope Russians get the hint.

Dudayev, a Soviet Air Force general, was of course the most educated Chechen leader of all time. Yet he failed to realize that he cannot build a country on a moment of Russians weakness. When Russia recovered Chechnya was bombed into the stone age.

That pic is from 2011, and we all know that americans/canucks are 20 years behind Europe in most aspects. Here's a new pic.

No fuck you, hillbilly. Unless you look with admiration to Russia or something.

>pic
Is that our embassy in the background??

Christianity is Arabic religion as well

>getting out of our own organization we made to maintain American hegemony in Europe
It's like you want continental Europe to become Ruski.

>hates fags and canadians
based desu

it's called lezginka, don't know where to learn but agree look nice

Also, this is the #1 "human rights" activist in Russia, (((Tanya Lokshina))):

youtube.com/watch?v=IpQ8YJdqlkY

ahahahahaha. Never forget kids, Sup Forums is always right.

Just a hotel in Tallinn bro

Lol

>crnagora

Raus

Why is that funny ? There are a shitload of rushin dourists in Tallinn during the winter.

Hm, really?
See no reason to visit a cold place when you live in the cold climate
Me on the right

Show me your penis pažalusta

Wtf, dude, I'm not gay

how? Jesus was Assyrian

kadyrov is a murtad scum who deserves a good beheading

he worships putin not ALLAH

Pls

I have an online bf, sorry

>I-I have a bf, it's just that he lives far away. It's a long-distance relationship.
Every loser's excuse, shaking my head.

:(((((

What's your problem?
> ((((
I see that post-soviet customs are not some alien thing to you

I think many things about Russia are cosy but I still think it's a fucked up country

>Chechnya was once pretty secular
Laughed my ass off, no it wasn't, in Dudaev's time there were sharia courts which executed people. I can assume that he was more a nationalist rather than religious man, but majority of Chechens didn't share his non-Islamist views. Basaev, Mashadov and other cunts were nothing more than a terrorists which attacked Nord Ost, attacked hospital in Budennovsk, attacked school in Beslan.

here i made video for yu
youtube.com/watch?v=QR_p-0o5xBM

what's wrong with her ?

well he is chechen and chechen respect strengh, putin shows them strengh so they obey

Putin gives them shittons of money which could have been spend on some hospitals and kindergardens all across Russia. Instead Kadyrovs is bying cars and personal weapons on them.

Spasibočki

Doesn't this make you angry ? Why not become asylum seeker in one of the baltic countries ?

Baltic countries are not better for a russian than russia
1.Same commieblocks
2.Same government that hates you
3.Similar wages of course if you don't work as dishwasher in Ekaterinburg

But other than Scatvia corruption isn't so depressingly prevalent.

I dont know, when I registered as a non-EU foreigner in Panevėžys, the only other foreigners with applications there were chinks, ukrainians and, by far majority, russians. Surely there must be a reason ?

If you dont act like a bydlo cunt there's no reason you cant easily fit in. Plus LT and EE are tip top cosy countries.

Sorry i like living in russia and having freedom to behave like bydlo cunt
more than living in barely better country and have no freedom at all

>freedom to behave like bydlo cunt
For example ?

+15

But he's right
I wouldn't want to get beaten up by some locals over there

? You're much more likely to be beaten up if non-white

Fucking Russian cumdrinkers

That guy is a confirmed degenerate though. I'm surprised he can remember to breathe. Don't give him any attention.

I dunno mate

Trust me, I lived there and was with erasmus community.

Anyway penis please.

> I lived there
Well, yeah, but you're British, not Russian

>British
No