I'm so confused now, is homosexuality degenerate/immoral or not?

I'm so confused now, is homosexuality degenerate/immoral or not?

If you care about where one man puts his penis with another man. Then you are just as queer.

It's degenerate but more fags = less competition for gfs so it's okay.

Lesbians are the real enemy.

Nope, the Alt-Right made it ok. Being Gay is based now. MAGA!

Muslims can breed
Fags can not
Well, I guess they could adopt and indoctrinate, but still.

You know who the real problem is

Homosexuality is against all religious principles.

>1

is that gavin mcinnes tonging milo

what the actual factual fuck

we got used to it.

Tfw your try it with a girl that you have known for years and she turns out lesbian
Might have been me that turned her.

Do you really give a fuck what's happening in someone's home in private?

Homosexuality isn't degenerate in itself.
Gay "culture" is what's degenerate.

It's a disease. A Parasite eats part of the amygdala then dies. Make sure you change you're water filters every 6 months or you could catch faggotitus

IE pride parades where children are exposed to hyper-sexual content in the umbrella of cultural understanding and tolerance. This is one of the reasons why Russia has its propaganda law(s).

only faggots can be gay, anybody can convert to terrorism.

therefore faggots are better than muslims, if only by a smidge

>this
There really is no need for gay acceptance and all these parades. You wanna suck dick? Cool. Don't rub it in my face that you want cock up your bum.

>gay people can be homosexual, free and happy
>straight people have more possible partners
>more children get adopted
>less new children that will pollute the world

Also
>thinking that there is any fixed moral
>thinking that this generation is less violent and sinful than the older ones

You're living in a great world. Most old people you know are just ignorant shmucks, just think with your own head.

so being gay is bad... but criticizing gay people makes you gay... which is bad. so even though we know being gay is bad, criticising being gay is just as bad, meaning the only good option left is to act like gay is good? what?

Yes

>Please, Sup Forums, tell me what to think!
You hopeless cuck

it is. Gays need to go back to the closet. they cant be allowed to have sex with average of 1k partners they are the disease machines.

I never said any of that. You are literally just twisting what a I said you fucking scummy jew. Why the fuck should you care what a gay man does with his penis, is what I said. You are a pure cunt if ever I spoke to one

It's a personal decision that should not be in any way promoted to the masses.

Its both only cucks, kikes and pussies give a damn about fag lives unfortunately /pol has plenty of all three.

Love your enemies, that's what Jesus would have wanted.

It's up for God to decide their fate.

God would want you to strike Muslims down though.

but have a reality check user, its not about 'caring about gay people' its about if you agree that "heteronormativity"(lol) in media is a bad thing and that the state should give money to lgbt ongs so they can promote gay lifestyle in culture

are you gay user-kun? you can tell me, i promise i won't say a word