Stop loving your country

Stop loving your country

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hates America
>gets paid millions of dollars to sit on a bench

>play one of America's major sports
>shit on being patriotic, BLM FOO
>surprised he can't get any work when he's as toxic as radioactive waste

Tannehill down; call the Kaep crusader

Did the chances of the Ravens signing him go up or down

WTF??

I hate my country now!!!

How does he hate America if he's spent hundreds of thousands of dollars helping other Americans?

AY YO SLAVERY N SHIT DAWG
YO CRACKA GIMME MORE DAT
YOU AINT GIMME ENUFF DAT FINNA

Na. He's a Muslim loving sjw who would have already been out of the league completely were it not for the sjw leftist media kissing hiss ass. Poor kapenick with his millions can't get a job sitting around.

>be raised by white people
>all of the sudden once you got some notoriety turn into a MUH BLACK POWER caricature

lol

That's actually not true at one point he was a top 10 qb and is still better then most backups and maybe even a starter or two

OK. I'm not gonna start arguing about something so insignificant

Nope. It didn't even start until Kaepernick stole Aldon Smith's GF while he was suspended. Some American-born Egyptian whore named Nessa who has always been about that stupid bullshit.

Are you new?

Hes not better than any starter. Id rank him in the low 40s. Definitely some backups better than him

Is she even black? Im sure the arabs have raped them long enough that a nigger doesn't exist in those lands anymore?

He disrespects amerca daily and slurps commie dictators

No one wants to say this but Colin Kaepernick isn't very smart and everyone knows it.

He feels the need to have graphic tees to convey his beliefs and to make the connection between him and Ali and his black militant stance obvious. He genuinely didn't realize the implications of wearing this shirt or at least thought people would appreciate the connection as much as he does and forget that it's fucking Castro. It's like 19 year old going to a conservative bbq with a Che Guevera shirt. Then when he briefly became a paragon for social awareness he said that he isn't going to vote; despite fucking Trump running for office who is the personified antithesis and maybe the greatest threat ever to what he believes. He exercised his constitutional right to not stand for the flag then forfeited his sacred constitutional right to vote and wonders why nobody buys him.

>Mfw jest could have signed him

I would gladly jump ship if this happens

Pretty much just a grade A retard. He talks like an idiot and plays like one, can't make more than one read.

Raised by a white family too so he's really throwing a wrench in the nature vs nurture debate. Regression to the stupid mean

Someone tell me about this fella. Is he the Koperniak lad who wouldn't sing Stars & Stripes cos of the police?

Yup. He triggered a bunch of Americans when in reality he dindu nuffin

So has he been sacked/released by his club?

Oh that. Yeah he's basically no job right now. May have just been picked up Miami dolphins but not sure if that was a meme.

They basically agreed to mutually part ways.

Class war now

How come nobody in the media is mentioning how he wore socks with police as pigs on them and said America is like Nazi germany? Everone is treating him like a little cherub

He also went vegan and lost body mass. The dude is a fucktard way beyond the dumb SJW shit

Is she a KANG?

She's hot

So none of you could answer my question? He's spent nearly a million dollars helping Americans this year, the only money he didn't spend on his own countrymen was sent to Somalia to fight the famine there. So does he hate America and not Americans? How can you do both? And how does loving communism make you hate America? America could be communist if everyone voted for it. It's an economic system.

He's a glorified bum being propped up by SJWs and niggers who love to racebait.

it's literally so he doesn't get taxed so hard and looks gud for public, literally every nfl player is encouraged to give back, when they give back the easy money given to them are you supposed to stroke their dicks? you seem to think so.

yes and now left wing groups are resorting to threatening teams who are either low on talent at qb or full of injuries at qb into signing him

Is he actually any good?

Would the cynic in you suggest his "stunt" was simply a means to get his face in the papers?

Anyone on those 49ers team would be good.
Those teams were stacked

I literally answered your question. Its not my fault youre retarded

>America could be communist if everyone voted for it
I dont have a reaction image appropriate for this level of ignorance

>its so he doesnt get taxed
I dont think you understand how money works

>loving your country
>loving any country
>

You're expecting mouth breathing castoffs from Sup Forums to view something reasonably.

>IMPLYING YOU DONT GET A CUT FOR TAXES WHEN YOU DONATE TO NON PROFIT AS A RICH ENTITLED BLACK FUCK PRETENDING TO BE WHITE

I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING, SENPAI.

>give away a million dollars tax free
>instead of keeping $600,000
You sure showed the irs

>PRETENDING
LITERALLY JUST PROVED MY POINT KEK

I honestly have no idea what youre on about

>Virtually all parts of the world have been the target of U.S. intervention.

>The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.

>To the families and friends of these victims it makes little difference whether the causes were U.S. military action, proxy military forces, the provision of U.S. military supplies or advisors, or other ways, such as economic pressures applied by our nation. They had to make decisions about other things such as finding lost loved ones, whether to become refugees, and how to survive.

>And the pain and anger is spread even further. Some authorities estimate that there are as many as 10 wounded for each person who dies in wars. Their visible, continued suffering is a continuing reminder to their fellow countrymen.

>It is essential that Americans learn more about this topic so that they can begin to understand the pain that others feel.

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Nice.

I dont think anyone cares he protested. Its the way he went about it. Anyone with a brain knows he did it for attention to boost his brand. Plus kneeling for the national anthem is a scummy way to say "I'm mad bc black people who act out and try to attack cops get shot" he deserves everything he's going through and more.

No, he's a meme that got exposed, and worse, he decided to go full faggot, stopped eating meat, dropped weight and became even more injury prone.

Yo, white people are starting to really piss me off.

This. And he's said this has always been something he was passionate about. Yet when his team went to the OWL and he had an entire week with media watching and listening to his every move not once did he bring up how bad blacks in America have it. No he waited till he knew his nfl career was over and then racial injustice became his priority.

He was/used to be pretty good. But it could have been the system he was in.

neither does Kaep about football but he still insists he's good

you faggots are meant for each other

"hates" America because
>M-MUH HE DIDN STAND FOR ANTHUM!