Is the reason why LeBron is so disliked because he has no major controversy...

Is the reason why LeBron is so disliked because he has no major controversy? I mean just look at the other superstar perimeter players in the past:

> Magic: HIV
> Jordan: Gambling degenerate
> Kobe: Rapist

Meanwhile LeBron is a stand up guy who is a fantastic role model for young kids all across the world.

He's basically too perfect which brings out the inner racist in many Americans. They love a flawed genius African American athlete. They can't stand, they can't handle someone who has his life in great shape off the court, someone who has donated so much to the community, someone who carries himself with such class, while being a phenomenon on the court.

They fear LeBron, and it's for good reason. He is #BlackExcellence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_eLRP_GtIw
youtube.com/watch?v=x0_Xd51aus8&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM&t=8s
foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1016535619913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man, if you posted this in reddit you'd get like three free months of gold and a lot of upvotes.

>no controversy

you mean besides abandoning his home town team?

Cowherd has talked about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_eLRP_GtIw
youtube.com/watch?v=x0_Xd51aus8&t=20s

He has also called out the Warriors for being millennial faggots unlike LeBron

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM&t=8s

Magic didn't get HIV until the very end of his career, and Kobe got lots of shit for the Rape charge. As for Jordan who the fuck cares about gambling

not coping with baldness and small ashy cock are lebron's only sins

OP raped this board and gave it HIV with his post

It's international clown on LeBron week

foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1016535619913

Why the fuck is everyone targetting LeBron all of a sudden?

Cowturd sucks dick

You realize Jordan's father was killed cause of his gambling addiction right?

Who the fuck cares? If only you realize just how many lives it has ruined.

Griffey has no major controversy and is pretty much impossible to dislike.

Why is Cowherd defending LeBron so hard?

lol sure thing

But Griffey wasn't an insufferable faggot during his career.

In the immortal words of Draymond Green, he started the super team, bro.

That is false and the fact Draymond believes this proves what a dumbass millenial he is.

Magic would have played for another 7-8 years if he didn't get HIV. Magic got HIV and his career ended, not the other way around

what about the fact he's a whiny bitch?

Not as much as Steph or KD

Is the reason why LeBron is so disliked because he has no major controversy?

It's a function of the time period we live in. The social media/clickbait news era has allowed the most obsessively negative and worthless people to sit in front of a comupter screen all day and dominate all public discourse. 25 years ago the general consensus on a guy like LeBron would have been "Yeah he's a great basketball player and he seems like an OK guy I guess." Now, you have people who sit around all day screaming about how they literally hate so and so athlete/entertainer for the most arbitrary and petty reasons imaginable. Jordan missed this bullshit entirely and Kobe is just lucky that both his athletic prime and his rape case were back in the early to mid 2000s. Had either of them peaked in this modern era they would have been attacked relentlessly.

>abandoning home town team
you guys are autistic, these players dont need to show loyalty to some fucking billionaire cuck
>ohio
literal shit hole state

kevin durant actually took a cut to save said billionaires money, hes literally the biggest faggot in the history of pro sports

reminder that if you are a GSW fan you are a bandwagon cuck, even if you live in the bay area
10 years ago youd be a laker fan, without question
kill yourselves

If Kobes rape charge happened today, he wouldn't be allowed to play anymore.

>kevin durant actually took a cut to save said billionaires money, hes literally the biggest faggot in the history of pro sports

Meanwhile, LeBron bowed down to Dan Gilbert after Gilbert basically spat in his face.

How so? All men are rapists today.

Lebron put people's backs up when he claimed to be "King" James (yes that came from his own marketing 'people') when he was a junior in high school and on espn. Really left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, and was one of the main reasons why the NBA changed the rules about straight to the nba out of high school.

It only got more obnoxious when NIKE started shoving king james in everyone's face when he was a 20-5-5 rookie and somehow stole the rookie of the year award away from a superior Carmelo Anthony (21-3-6), thanks in no small part to that nike campaign to artificially create their jordan replacement.

James never established a mystique like jordan did, very few late game, game winning shots (he doesn't like taking late game shots because he's a 70% ft shooter and doesn't want to blow a game from the line), habit to vanish in big games (early in his career), meanwhile his passive aggressive, super image sensitive persona bleed across the screen to everyone who saw him.

Part of James' major problem is he was chasing the greatest scorer in league history, while trying to develop his playmaking skills. Fans noticed how LeBron would dish rather then drive. How he'd dish rather then take the late shot. And then they'd see him get greedy, and drive the lane, like a runaway train and ask themselves "why doesn't he play like this 24/7?" Because he wanted to fill the stat sheet? Because it's easier to take the outside j or dish to the corner then drive the lane? no clue. but his style just turned people off.

He's not pretty to watch. All of the passing skills of Magic, and none of the razzle dazzle, That's not the style of someone who wants to be the greatest ever.

Basketball is entertainment like the WWE. If you can't entertain and claim to be the best you'll get hate. Plus that arrogant "decision". Talk about pretentious and tone deaf.

>¶ 1
Agreed.

>¶ 2
>20-5-5 is worse than 21-3-6 because I say so
Also good job rounding up Melo and not James

>¶ 3
Agreed.

>¶s 4, 5 and half of 6
I really don't understand what you're even trying to say considering how high his P/R/A were during his first seven in Cleveland. And this also sounds like more personal opinion considering I could look up plenty of countdown lists and highlight film of his passes.

>Plus that arrogant "decision". Talk about pretentious and tone deaf.
Agreed, and he even regrets it now.

listen, personally, I think LBJ is the greatest all round pure basketball player who ever played in the league. The problem is he's not the best at anything.

Jordan was a better scorer (actually a number of players are better scorers)
Magic or Bird, or John Stockton/Paul George/steve nash/jason kidd were all better passers.
There are a lot of better SF/PF rebounders
Even more who are better defenders
There are better 3point shooters, better long 2 shooters, better post players (heck jordan was a much better post player then LBJ), better dunkers, better layups, better fades, better ball handlers

See? He's a jackknife. you could put him on any team and he'd be an improvement across the board for that team. he's a total package you rarely see. But at the same time he's not particularly spectacular at anything except for driving the rim, and he doesn't do that enough.

So while he's probably the most complete basketball player i've ever seen play the game, he'll struggle to endear himself to fans. Because all his amazing skills are done better by someone else. Most of them someone on his team is better then him at each of those skills. And the only time I've ever been impressed with his defense was when he was forced by Spoelstra to play PF, his low post defense was fucking amazing. then LBJ threw a fit after 3 games playing PF, because he didn't like how much of a beating he took down on the low post.

Its shit like this that just makes people get irritated with him.

getting HIV doesnt make you a bad person, dude just got his dick sucked by the wrong bitch. Nothing wrong with gambling, and kobe didnt rape anyone. fucked the bitch im sure, but didnt rape her. Lebron is just a pussy boi

You make several good points, but I guess it's coming down to me enjoying the jackknife aspect of his game more than you. I mean, how else do you get to be the first ever to lead both teams in all five stats in a playoff round otherwise?

In the words of Draymond Green crying in his car after 2016 game 7 "YO KD WE NEED YOU BRO WE CANT BEAT LEBRON WITHOUT YOU"

This.