OMG! Swedish woman running a refugee camp forced refugee boys to have sex with her. Some bulletpoints

OMG! Swedish woman running a refugee camp forced refugee boys to have sex with her. Some bulletpoints

>She said: If you wont have sex with me I'll call the immigration authorities and have you kicked out.
>She forced one of them to film it. So they could watch the movie when they missed her.

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/chef-pa-flyktingboende-anklagas-for-att-ha-tvingat-pojkar-till-sex/

Other urls found in this thread:

vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml
redpillphilosophy.com/2016/04/video-creepy-woman-sexually-assaults-male-passenger-on-subway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SWEDEN

Oh man, you just can't make this shit up.

Oh wow i mean gee o wiz gosh golly jeepers
Y'know, haha, when i was in Ohio we....

>you better cuck my race, or else you're going back
Women should have never gotten the vote.

>inb4 beta stormcucks claiming she got raped and this is a cover up victim blaming

YES

What the fuck, Sweden.

she got raped and this is a cover up victim blaming

GOLLY

To be fair women are just reactionaries to everything. If the jews hadnt been given social control of the world this never would have happened. WW2 is the most embarassing stain on human history

Literally the biggest meme country of all time.

at least, in this time, she took advantage of them.

Everyone calm the fuck down. If shes the boss of a refugee camp she must be over 50 and leftist so she hasnt had dick in like 20 years.

>Implying they aren't making this shit up so they can be placed in another town

Never heard them complain about sex with Swedish women before

Fill your boots Lars

Can we slow down for a second and consider that swedish people aren't the ayrian supermen you thought they were. They are lanky girly men who sit down to pee.
Sweden deserves this. Hell. They want this.

Picture?

It might be that she is the typical 50+ year old landwhale pedo, which is why they are complaining.

This. Vikings were cowards who only attacked women and children. Nords are a stain on the white race and should be exterminated.

>men who sit down to pee
And this is bad why?

>Swedish women have to force shitskin men to rape them and cuck Sven Bjorgson

THEY CAN'T CONTAIN THE URGE FOR 2 INCHER MUDSLIME DICK

T. jelly mongrels with brown eyes and black hair

>Vikings were cowards who only attacked women and children
Source faggot? :)

You got none. Also, Christian propaganda is not the truth.

Of course she is old fat and ugly, and probably smells. Why else would the boys complain?

I thought Vikings came from Norway

>women still have rights
>women can still vote

Came from Denmark originally.

She's the administrator of the accommodation according to the article, not only a worker, so chances are quite good yes.

>Sweden

Daily reminder women and the feminization of the west brought us to the end of it.

Swedish women have always felt entitled to rape. It's part of the culture.

Their longships are designed as such for speed, something a pirate needs, not a real warrior. If they were outnumbered, they would just flee. They would sometimes lure the army away from a port, then strike with their faster ships to carry away thralls and c-c-cash. (Probably).

Bonus Vikings were fags:
vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml
>The evidence of the sagas and laws shows that male homosexuality was regarded in two lights: there was nothing at all strange or shameful about a man having intercourse with another man

Why would you sit down to piss you creepy kraut cunt?

Lbr she's some fat old fuggo no Swedish man wanted to touch for decades

if you have to ask you are part of the problem

looks at flag

yup part of the problem

fyi men have peed standing up since their existence its only been in the past decade years when women have taken offense to masculinity and tried to force men to sit down to pee.

It happened here in Calais as well, a white woman was forcing underage shitskins to sleep with her

>forced refugee boys to have sex with her
Did they really need any convincing?

How do we stop them? The refugees have been thru enough, and now they get raped by our women?

redpillphilosophy.com/2016/04/video-creepy-woman-sexually-assaults-male-passenger-on-subway/

Mate what if I'm taking a shit afterwards

Cuckistan

She didnt defending herself she got raped, shes just denyiing anything happened and the boys are making shit up and that people in this asylum buisness only smear bad reputation all the time.

Fuck off, snow nigger. Your country is doomed and all you can do is take pride in your eye and hair color? What a chuck.

>If a man and woman get drunk and have sex, non-Swedes call it drunk sex. But in Sweden it is a man raping a woman.

It's the same here in Australia too actually. Both man and woman drunk, clearly the man had planned on this to rape the woman.

1. And? They were plunderers. You think that any man that is not sick goes into a fight he is going to lose, when he can escape?

2. Being the bottom was shameful, as you took the role of woman.

Because i enjoy a good read while pissing. Thia does not apply outside of the house.

This is her

>tfw no woman ever forces you to have sex with her
Where can I seek sexual refuge mates?

I can take pride in many things;
1. The strongest people, with Slavs
2. Arguably the most attractive
3. Smarter than non-whites and non-east Asians
4. We (Scandinavians and Nordics) have one of the most successful countries, why? Probably the people.

In worst case, we will end up like South-America light, if my country is doomed, your country is already hell. Mongrel.

Pero que... mierda....

Ojalá hubiera más féminas así de lanzadas por acá xd

Lol, you forgot to add that your country was dirt poor before you discovered the North Sea oil reserves.

:'((((((((((((((((((((((((((

What a filthy disgusting whore. This is obviously the result of a godless nihilistic society.

Not really

Why did 750,000 Norwegians emigrate to the USA at the beginning of the 20th century?

Millions of people from Western Europe did.

Not the French.

Because too little farmable land.

Not because of starvation. Mostly 2. and 3. sons etc. without land to inherit went over.

TOP KEK

WHITE SWEDISH BOIS WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY JUST TO BE NEAR HER

LMAO

"Wants to be raped" isn't a narrative I disbelieve at this point when it comes to Swedes.

Really? Source?