What was he thinking when he made the move?

What was he thinking when he made the move?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JvHuQ4QoRyU
youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=YcXMhwF4EtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/JvHuQ4QoRyU

probably something about the money they were giving him, and finally getting to be the #1 star on a team.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

"I need to get off the sinking ship that is Barcelona"

He was thinking about dick

Tons of money

Gets to be "the man"

And let's not forget PSG was one really meme comeback from beating Barca in the CL

They're making the leap to elite status and this is Neymar playing the trend

Barca is gonna be dead in 2-3 years. When Iniesta is gone that midfield will be just about dead and the defense is already soft as hell. Messi and Suarez are the only things left going for them and Neymar was stuck in both of their shadows.

Now Neymar is in the shadow of money stacks making 30m a year after taxes while PSG buys anyone he could ever want on the roster to keep him in Paris.

Because they're incapable of buying any replacements, right?

>lots of money
>no washed up messi to steal the glory

Pretty much this. Unless they sell oldman Messi.

>literally have 220 million in cash to spend
They are done when they squander that money on useless meme players but as of now, they can buy a Dybala and Coutinho and be set for the next five years.

When's the last time they bought a relevant midfielder or defender?

Umtiti, Rakitic.

It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dum dum
youtube.com/watch?v=YcXMhwF4EtQ

hes doing the same thing kyrie is doing. he doesnt want to be in another star player's shadow anymore. Also for the $$$

like I said, relevant

>yank understanding football

Does the player get any of the crazy transfer money or what?

Excuse my ignorance, I know nothing about football. From my distinct disadvantage point it seems like a lot of these guys are clueless and naive but -incredibly- talented third-worlders who let their agents and management do the deals for them. Are they actually savvy and cunning businessmen?

Usually, a player gets what is known as a signing-on fee. In Neymar's case it is rumoured to be between 30-40m euros.

This is separate from the transfer fee, which is paid to the selling club

i dont think you realise just how bad barcelona are at tranfers

>wow i'll be filthy fucking rich for doing nothing, plus i'll live in paris for a while. i won everything with barca so maybe i should except another challenge while i'm still young!
i don't understand why the fuck would he stay. someone sees messi and totti staying at 1 club as loyalty, i see it as a lack of ambition.

I am gonna buy so much whores for my dad!

>except

ronny, bitte

Is Neymar one of only 3 footballers that Amerifats have heard of?

I only ever heard of Ronaldo.

>playing the prime of your career in the French league

Sad!

because he was living on food stamps for barcelona of course :^)

stopp replying Rakitic was captain at sevilla and is an amazing player, youre honestly stupid

>Rakitic
a poor mans Modrić

>Umititi
what has he done noteworthy

american expertise of football. baka desu senpai

Fucking state of this trolling

Unironically yes, they aren't

the truth hurts, by u don't lie

says the 'murican to a french and a brit :)

they aren't?

Well, PSG has a lot of cute men to get fuck by in the locker-room. While Barça players are greasy and ugly.

>people implying it's not just about the money
>he moved to the 5th biggest league in Europe

He wanted to be the protagonist in a team instead of just another great player in the shadow of Messi. It was the best decision he made, specially considering he's now also making more money than Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.

He gets €30m~ signing fee + €27m~ marketing deals now, as well as €40m~ every year.

It's a team that has a lot of prestige with brazilian players because Romário, Raí, Ronaldinho Gaúcho and others played there before winning their WCs.

probably something like "hmm how can I dodge french taxes, because rules should not apply to me"

as long as Messi is with Barca it will be Messi's team
every trophy will go down in history as Messi's trophy

Neymar wants to be the star instead of standing in the shadow.

South Americans don't give a fuck about European soccer and are there just for the money. The other stuff is ancillary. Barca, PSG, Milan - it's all the same shit to them.

>Neymar wants to be the star instead of standing in the shadow
had 4 seasons to be the star, he ended even behind suarez's shadow

>"It's only Neymar's fault"
>"Figo was alone as a traitor but he now has Neymar as company"
>"he's the only one to blame"

Why are Barca and other ransoms so fucking entitled? He's not a part of your military, he's a damn athlete on a club. Don't "blame" him for anything, all he did was get massively more rich and secure for not only himself but his future family, and he's still on a high level club.

Barcelona and Real are the absolute worst. They poach dozens of players from clubs every year, then have the audacity to question when one of their own leaves for more money? How much do you have to lack self awareness to have this mentality? Lmao at that team

A Football carrer is something that ends quickly, in 6 years no club in Europe will want Neymar really bad, so is natural for him to go after the money while he still can.
Also Barca already did things 10 times worst to their players.

true
Suarez has no ego problem with being second to Messi

Even if he was better than Messi it would still be Messi's team. Wait and see what he'll accomplish at PSG, he's a good player no doubt about that, but is he good enough to lead a team to CL victory ... time will tell.

Barcelona fans are genuinely the worst in the world with their "mes que un club" nonsense.

psg has had a top team for a few years now, winning a cl shouldn't be particularly difficult for them

>gaspart represents everyone

>Barcelona and Real are the absolute worst. They poach dozens of players from clubs every year, then have the audacity to question when one of their own leaves for more money?

when exactly has Real been mad about a player leaving? very little fucks were given when Özil or Di Maria left, even less with Morata. in fact each and every time it was the players who were mad and whining about Real not recognising their true value or not willing to raise their salaries

And how could he shine, if everything was around missi? He played most of the time in the corner to infiltrate and pass to soarez and missi.

Also every free kick and penalty was given first to the Argentine, just after he was tired of miss or if already scored a lot in the game, neymoney could do it.

I don't think Nerman is wrong to leave for many reasons, but Paris is a 100x shittier city than Barcelona

>And how could he shine
by playing better than the rest and showing his team mates he was the new star of the team, something luis suarez did the season after nerman came, and had absolutely no ego about it

nerman was probably fuming he came to barcelona pretending to be this great star and after an underwhelming first season some uruguayan fat fuck with a ban for biting rivals joins the club and takes a football shit on him

>Also every free kick and penalty was given first to the Argentine
the argentine has won 5 balloon doors, carried the team for more than a decade and has made nerman look like a completely average hype job time and time again

so you're eurotrash who only likes beaches and hates museums?

duly noted

but he tried and you just said he's selfish kek

you dont get such offer twice in life, m8
btw, it was not MOONEY vs SOUL, it was MONEY(biggest ever)+NEW ENVOIREMENT+CHANCE TO BE #1 in team(thus, fight for golden ball) vs MUH MES QUE UN CLUB

would you choose different?

t. top class anal-itic

He's not going to win a balloon at psg.

>t. american expert
you are wrong, he gonna be next big star after ron and messi
he will be brighter in PSG, than he was in Barca
+ psg gonna

+ psg gonna have a lot of good players besides him, to support him, and they REALLY REALLY REALLY fucking want to win CL
this fucking insande transfer + insane salary is only one purpose driven - F U C K I N W I N C L A L R E A D Y

HE WILL MAKE LIGUE UN A GREAT LEAGUE !!! WHERE EVERYBODY WILL WATCH!!!!! HE IS THE KING !!!!! .... HE WANTS A TEAM FOR HIM. HE WANTS BALLON D'OR .... HE NEEDS TO BE IN A TEAM WITHOUT CR7 AND MESSI ... TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN IT...

Messi stayed at Barca because he likes living in a bubble and he knows he's a systembabby and that he'll be exposed in other teams.

Totti like to be the big fish in the small pond.

Eu?;

>Also Barca already did things 10 times worst to their players.
Yup, the way they treated Zlatan was disgraceful.

I think he's referring too Paris being filled with Niggers/Muzies/ISIS

George Weah did

He was at Milan when it won it, retard.

It was mostly because of his performances with PSG in CL in the 1994-95 season

No it wasn't at all. Zlatan isn't more important than the club

THIS MAD ABOUT MESSI STILL BEING THE GOAT. STAY MAD 7:1