La Liga BTFO

>PSG are reportedly ready to trigger Marcelo's €120m release clause

Dani creating chances in the right, Marcelo in the left, Neymar in the middle. It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEJuwD_dQSg
youtube.com/watch?v=qUbpcb2y_gw
archive.is/6o5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q42WdM3JmHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's not possible!

>implying Marcelo would ever leave madrid

>thinking spics are loyal

someone stop them they are out of control

>Brasil and PSG are the two teams that have suffered the worst humiliations in the last 50 years of football

Really makes you think

PSG are commiting suicide

They'll lose 7-1 in the CL
screen cap this

He's been there for 10 years and is co-captain and always talks about how much he loves it there

Marcelo is unironically a great LB and pretty underrated, probably top 3 contributor for RM

I still can't decide if Neymar is a meme or not

By spending the money they did on Neymar if they don't at least make it to the CL finals then they'll be considered failures

He's won 3 CLs. I wouldn't even be too mad if he left for money now. Ok, maybe a little

But you can't have both alves and marcelo on the same squad and make it work

>defending wetbacks

You have to go back mexican

I doubt it.

>But you can't have both alves and marcelo on the same squad and make it work
lulwut

youtube.com/watch?v=sEJuwD_dQSg

youtube.com/watch?v=qUbpcb2y_gw

the allure of playing against the likes of Amiens SC, SM Caens and EA Guingamp may sway him though

I'd sell for 120 mn. Madrid has Theo, but this is not going to happen, though.

Since the Neymar deal was just money laundering anyway, they probably have the cash now to make this more of a traditional transfer.

Madrid Is finished if he leaves

Kek

Brazilians love Oil money, if you look at the squad of every Middle East team you'll find at least 2 brazilians on each of them, not counting the manager.

What PSG is doing is giving the opportunity to Brazilians play for an Oil-money team while living in the in the best city of Europe (if you're rich) and still compete at tier-1 tournaments. It's going to be the Brazilian powerhouse in Europe.

Marcelo is considered the best LB in the world, how is he underrated?

If you watched Neymar on Santos you would know he is not a meme.

>Farca and Halal customers both BTFO
How will they ever recover?

>It's going to be the Brazilian powerhouse in Europe.
Trying to turn 6-1 into 7-1

As far as RM goes? People think "muh Ronaldo", then "muh Bale", then "muh Benzema"

they are all tap in artists and Marcelo is the one feeding their mouths

He's the best wingback in the world and unrivaled at feeding the attack. As an actual defender he's kind of shit because of how ridiculously high he plays which leaves his side more exposed

Bale is already forgotten and Benzema is pretty disliked, after Ronaldo the ones who get the most praise are Marcelo and Ramos

>Qatar getting blockaded by all its neighbours
>has to rely on fucking Iran for food imports
>simultaneously blowing hundreds of millions of Euros on hues

no sympathy if that "country" collapses

>American shitposting

They already are considered failures tho

They pretty much already already have

Can you just imagine how much of a shitshow this would be, I actually hope it happens

>Alves
old, can't defend for shit, completely exposed as always in the CL final

>Marcelo
can't defend for shit, always in the opposition half, usually at fault for Madrid's goals

>Silva
Old, slow, hasn't been told class since like one good season back in 2013 or some shit

>Marquinos
young, had potential but not progressed in like 4 years

Not to mention their nonexistent midfield as they try and play all their forwards

Why do I even bother to read comments frm this flag.

>marcelo and alves always up creating chances
>thiago crystal kness silvan and sideshow bob in the back
they are going to get assraped hard, those wingers aren't even good at defending to begin with

Does Paris have enough it's sopa de macaco to fuel these transfers?

Sideshow bob plays for Chelsea

>American banter
Cringe

Sorta kinda. They are basically exposing a loophole. By having someone just gift the money to the player they go around ffp because in Spain the player has to pay the buyout so the club doesn't actually have to pay a dime

>Brazil has conceded 2 goals in that past 8 qualifier matches
>1 penalty and a own goal
>scored 24

defense is tactics

All the young dudes

Are they just buying the whole Brazil squad or something?

>By having someone just gift the money to the player they go around ffp
let's wait some time until uefa says if FFP has been infringed or not, wouldn't be the first time an oil club gets punished for 'going around' ffp by injecting outside money into the club like psg did

>all brazil nt playing for the same team

just give them the fucking world cup

This needs to be fucking stopped

I fixed the image for you.
And yes, Barca would have been eliminated with that score.

you can't just deny reality m8

>wasting time doing this

based PSG stealing players with califfate money

>beaners

>Winning multiple world cups is one of the the worst humiliations in football

Really makes you think.

t. chicano

Fag

Israel is just playing the waiting game aren't they? once all the muslims fight each other they're gonna swoop in and steal mecca

Will PSG become the 2007-2011 barca?

No I'm not a spic,. But you are a nigger wetback kek

PSG? More like Brazil Saint Germain

archive.is/6o5Vs
>On June 5, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain pulled their ambassadors from Qatar, ordered all Qataris to return home and banned Qatar from using their ports or airspace.
>The Saudi-led bloc later publicly released a 13-point list of demands as a condition for the end of the sanctions.
>The list includes the closure of Qatari broadcast giant Al-Jazeera, which the bloc accuses of hate speech and encouraging extremism over its airing of the tapes of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, killed in a US operation in 2011.
>Qatar, the world’s largest exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG), has risen as a key broker over the past two decades in the multiple conflicts and clashes of the Arab world.
>The tiny emirate has also leveraged power through massive investments in real estate abroad, including hotels, as well as in aviation, media and professional sports.
>In his first and only speech since the start of the crisis, Qatar’s emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, openly said he would be turning to “sources of soft power at the international level”.
>With the Neymar transfer, Doha may be looking to cash in its cache of soft power.
>“This is a soft power stunt. Qatar needs to demonstrate to the world… that, despite all the allegations, Qatar is the most resilient country in the Middle East by far,” said Andreas Krieg, a political risk analyst at King’s College London.
>“Having the best player in the world shows the rest of the world that if Qatar is determined, they still have the largest assets to draw from and if needed they will use the money that they have to further their agenda,” Krieg told AFP.

S E E T H I N G N I G G E R

>tfw Coutinho is already in the bag too
Tite is coming to replace Emery very soon.

@77459986
t. Circumciced niggerloving kike brainwashed fat dumb and filthy (((amerishart)))

>Brazil's NT on PSG
>that gives them time to make tacticts between themselves and apply that on NT
>Hexa by 2018

I'm ready.

>being this mad

Not my fault you're a beaner

Also screencapped lmao

PSG doesn't have the Chosen One, though

@77460334

t. fat fuck

saved to my amerinigger """banter""" folder

>spic
That's a nigger. Learn your slurs ffs.

Now that'd be stupid. €200m for Neymar is a steal but Marcelo is hardly worth more than 50m even in todays market. Then again, cucking the big two in La Liga is priceless, so best luck to our oil money overlords.

Why wouldn't he?

Compared to Leganes, Getafe and Eibar? La Liga got a strong top 7-8 but afterwards it's just as shit.

>he thinks this isn't a reply

Literal autism. That's expected from a shitskins though.

Again, capped.

psg would be a horrible choice for a leftback, nerman never passes the ball to the overlapping run

alba is absolutely mediocre that's why he never passes to him

>La Liga got a strong top 7-8 but afterwards it's just as shit
that's really good considering most leagues have a strong top 1/2 and then it's just shit

?
Eibar has been in the top half of the table and has given plenty of competitive games to all of their opponents.

La Liga doesn't have a strong 7-8. Not if you're going to say every other league has 1-2 in comparison.

By those trash standards each league has a solid 5 outside of France and Italy.

I really don't think they will impose any sanctions or breach of ffp against them in this case. FIFA made a deal with the devil with Qatar when they gave them a World Cup

nah, it's nerman and his retarded ball hogging
>get the ball in the wing
>obvious pass is alba overlapping
>instead slow down the game, stop and wait for rival defender to approach
>feint a couple of times
>rival defender doesn't even move
>nerman turns around and passes the ball back or nerman runs horizontally towards the center until he passes the ball back because a rival is chasing him
every time

Sure but user made it sound as if the lower half of it isn't just as much of a joke as the lower half of French league.

Besides, it's likely that frogs will see more investment into the traditional clubs. Talent-wise they are one of the main exporters actually and some of their academies are fucking great, so it wouldn't be surprising if they go into top 4 eventually.

To be fair, I mentioned them due remembering watching a home game in a half empty stadium. Feel free to replace them with some other team that gets molested by Barca or Real twice a year.

Not really. Germany got 2 teams (let's wait and see what happens with RB), England 3. La Liga top 4 would easy compete for title in every other league and the 3-4 teams below would offer a solid challenge.

>outside of France and Italy
that only leaves england and germany and you probably can't name this season's bundesliga top 5, and they are all shit, which leaves only england

yes, england also has a decent top 6-8 teams, but worse than their spanish counterparts as demonstrated in international competition

most probably

truth is if you spend +500m on a player (full contract + transfer + taxes), you're probably ready to spend an additional 100m to bribe whoever necessary to make any problems go away, specially if they are the same people you bought a world cup from recently

your team is just shit, old and slow

I keep seeing you posting this user

Just change PSG logo already!

> england also has a decent top 6-8 teams
When it comes to spending power maybe.

Look at Spurs, Liverpool and Everton in the last 5 years, between these 3, their best achievement was one EL final. Arsenal are alright in the group phase and then constantly chokes like the joke they are. Hell, even City are still finding their legs in Europe after half a billion spent or so.

is El Salvador an American territory? You definitely post like one anyway

So will Qatar rig 2018 and 2022 WC so Neymar and his squad of hues win and he's proclaimed as the best player ever? What other venues would they rig?

>yfw psg hires the budget tite a.k.a. carille

Not the Mickey Mouse Cup, I mean, the Gold Cup.

Yeah, it'll be mighty nice for us to see them to go head-to-head with the Chinks for the title of world's best match riggers these next five or six years...

can't wait for the arab oil money to run out

and the hard truth is nerman still wasn't even able to be the 2nd best in that team or even manage to fit in the plays instead of breaking them

youtube.com/watch?v=Q42WdM3JmHg
this goal would have never happened with neymar because, when andré receives the ball in the wing, neymar would have stopped all flow and waited for the defender to close him or ran towards the center and pass to a midfielder, instead of passing to alba. Same shit for 4 seasons, horrible flaw in a winger

>France has 2 good teams and 18 shit ones

It's fine Neymar left but France is nowhere near la liga in terms of strength

Cringe
>w-were like knights protecting our homeland

There are some decent ones like Nice, Lyon and Marseille but yeah, obviously it's a weaker league. It has tons of talent though and PSG's move is bound to attract more investment, so who knows how things will be in 5 years. La Liga is crippling itself by funneling all the money into two clubs.

those plays don't ever happen unless it's some worthless friendly or you're playing with 10-men, which tbf is not rare, it's a counter, the situation you described earlier is not of a counter, it is just the usual "barcelona tries to pass around 100 times before doing anything" bullshit, where alba would face 2 defenders anyways and cross to nobody. Funny that you criticize for not passing to alba after he's had over 20 assists in the season, 8 in the CL alone. Maybe he was doing the right thing.

Only Cuba, Dominicana and Puerto Rico are m8. But at varying degrees

If anything I'd say that's the reason La Liga is popular and players want to go there, they have the 2 best teams on the planet, it might hurt the lower end of the league but I think if Spain spoke English they'd have blown by PL popularity and revenues years ago

the fuck are you babbling about? since when languages make a league more popular jej? the premier league is the most popular because it is competitive, it has teams with historic rivalries and most importantly most games are played in early afternnoon so those asians can watch it live at comfy evening time

please stop embarrassing yourself

passing to the overlapping full-back, who then makes a backpass towards the penalty spot where messi is waiting to score (like you just saw in the video) is one of the most typical barcelona plays

Just look how messi activates and starts running the moment he sees gomes pass to alba: he knows perfectly well alba will make the pass to the penalty spot and alba knows messi will most probably be there, they've scored this same goal plenty of times before

You have to go back, hombre

I don't know who any of these third world players are. I only watch the Barclays™ Premier League.

it's a 5v3 counter you idiot

Quality alone isn't that important for popularity. La Liga stadiums tend to make even libraries like Emirates seem lively and it usually lacks the drama of EPLel too since the outcome of most games is very predictable.

>I now remember the 2002 rigged chink cup
Thanks ass

>Brazil NT playing in Ligue 1
>Each and everyone of them get injured by whos playing in sub clubs

Are you ready ?