Humanity lost against zombies you can outspeed by walking slowly

>Humanity lost against zombies you can outspeed by walking slowly
you can't make that shit up even if you try

yeah but you get tired and they don't.

what really amazes me is that it's a zombie apocalipse in the USA and there isn't a single fat zombie.

fatties are the first to get eaten

>getting tired by walking slowly
maybe if you're an amerifat

no fat zombies, but fat survivors

>A world where tanks, bulldozers and APCs exist
>hordes of zombies are somehow a problem

There are some

let's not forget they also are loud as fuck and easy to see coming, but if the plot needs it they can be more silent than a ninja.

Season 2 - Dead fat cunt in the well
Season 7 - Dead fat cunt in the tree

pic related and a long sharp stick = god mode

This is why they have to focus so heavily on interpersonal drama

Where do they get fuel for their cars? Doesnt fuel usually go bad after while?

Most of the cars they find are rusted to fuck yet there's still supposedly fuel to be found let alone gone off...I'm convinced they run solely on bullshit at this point.

Fuel and also canned food lasts for 1/2 years tops, after that you need to farm or starv.

Negan gets it from the half he takes.

I don't watch the walking dead couldn't you just wait them out as they would rot away over time

You want zombies to be scientifically accurate?

Until the bodies pile up until the zombies can climb up them or the weight of numbers topples it. Or you run out of food and water.

Until the dead bodies jam up your tyres/tracks and you get stuck in a metal tomb.

Honestly, people are so fucking stupid about zombie survival. Never think anything through.

>Honestly, people are so fucking stupid about zombie survival. Never think anything through.

I'm more worried about the huge amount of people doing running/footing where I live, it seems that in case of a zombie apocalipse I'll be the slowest one in town.

> two people die of strange cold flu in new guineafuckistan
> literally nonstop fear mongering on all news channels for weeks
> all newspapers spreading awareness and how to prevent caching it
> CDC releasing statements moments fro the first notice
> Meanwhile in reality where slow spreading flesh eating undead slowly roam the nations and destroy them

>Until the dead bodies jam up your tracks
You're overestimating the sturdiness of human body. Especially in the state of decay.

It's actually an insane proposition that would HAVE to come from the military for it to be practical, or sane as an idea.

At least in the US, the military could counter it in less than a week and isolated forces could just get rid of it. The idea of zombies creating a disease that could do this on a non-air basic is fucking ridiculous.

People in isolated communities could have no idea that it fucking happened. They address this as a matter of course without having any idea how those people fucking exist. There are literally people in the southeast that don't have functional plumbing or electricity and the walking dead supposes that they suddenly wondered what the fuck happened.

wasn't 28 days a zombie flick?

>At least in the US, the military could counter it in less than a week and isolated forces could just get rid of it.
I like how they always imply that military personnel abandon their posts to go back to check up on their families taht they lost contact with, like fuck off

Was 28 days scientifically accurate?

Literally the only way the slow walking zombie scenario can work it's based on an airborne pathogen which is completely asymptomatic for like a week and then suddenly turns you into a zombie

>Years after it all started
>Zombies still havent decayed to a pile of bones yet

>canned food lasts for 1/2 years tops
All the canned food I buy last for 5

>canned foor lasts 1/2 years

i take it you have never watched MREInfo?

If zombies are a thing in the first place why suddenly a lack of decay is a problem?

You're ignoring that people would defend their recently deceased loved ones when something like this started happening.
The majority of people would die fairly quickly.
I get that Sup Forums is filled with autistic retards but are you guys really going to ignore basic human psychology like that?

talking about the usual supermarket cans that are made for 1/2 years max.

I buy tuna from the supermarket and it lasts 5 years

>slow as fuck undead
>weak human athletic ability
>really slow contamination after wound, you die first from fever then turn
>dumb as fuck undead
>passive-agressive undead, not enraged
I don't know those zombies are baby level compared to 28d or WWZ.
Only shitters would die

Why would you wait that long to eat tuna?

>Honestly, people are so fucking stupid about zombie survival. Never think anything through.
Watch out guys we've got a survivalist over here!
Who /apartmentcomplex/ here?

Not the point, moron.
it lasts 5 years.

Yeah but the planet has a lot of shitters

>Numbers matter

Oddly enough, Sup Forums is full of perfectly reasonable people that enjoy fucking with other people.

The psychology would be an immediate reaction to people who aren't behaving normally. If they saw that exposure to those people was creating a reaction it wouldn't be like in Hollywood.

The reaction to hundreds of men dying fighting the Japanese was to nuke the civilian population once they were able to. I fully imagine that having a place like California having a zombie outbreak would be to nuke it, hard.

>your family member is sick and resting in his room
>suddenly you hear some noise
>oh looks like [his/her name] just woke up
>hey [his/her name] are you feeling better?
>woah [his/her name] you don't look good, we should go to the hosp-
>why did you bite, what the fuck?
But I'm guessing your tie your family members to a bed once they get sick and is always prepared to killed their reanimated corpses right?

>canned food lasts for 1/2 years

"In 1974, samples of canned food from the wreck of the Bertrand, a steamboat that sank in the Missouri River in 1865, were tested by the National Food Processors Association. Although appearance, smell and vitamin content had deteriorated, there was no trace of microbial growth and the 109-year-old food was determined to be still safe to eat."

also i've never heard of fuel going "bad"

>He nuked the japanese during a war, therefor we would nuke our own state during an outbreak of something we don't even understand what it is.
Sure.

Honestly the only thing you'd need for a zombie apocalypse to reach those kinda proportions is for it to be really infectious. Once you got that down the Crabs in a bucket mentality starts to kick in people.

>point put basic flaws in a stupid idea
>survivalist

So being not retarded is a bad thing?

>this happens x1000000000 all over the world and all the worlds news outlets all the worlds governments all the worlds disease control agencies and the fucking internet is somehow not able to effectively inform the populace that if niggas go ill you lock them the fuck up and dont get near them

I'd fully endorse it if people had suddenly started deciding that their friend was a happy meal. Even if they weren't taken by some bacteria or virus.

>did you know that human frontal lobes taste good?

We're not going to play the debate game, you just don't get to exist now.

What you're saying doesn't make sense.
Are you implying that I'm not aware of the zombie happening ?
So I will be in the first victim then but the word would quickly spread and everyone would know.
Otherwise it would be like in the prison scene in TWD and I would be careful

fuel does go bad, though I don't know when. A mechanic friend of mine told me about it when we were watching TWD actually. Canned food is safe for a ridiculous amount of time provided the tin doesn't get damaged iirc

Yeah it makes no fucking sense at all. But what do you expect? The show is fucking shit.

The zombies are slow but they can kinda run in a group, if they all get riled up, they rot away except for their sensory organs so they can track non ZOMBIES... I just gave up on the show after the first season.

Gasoline goes bad after a few months of not moving. You can put in a stabiliser and it lasts a bit longer.

It doesn't always flat out not work but it's not good.

Nothing in The Walking Dead makes sense.

>you cannot get infected by getting scratched
>you cannot get infected by having blood enter one of your orifices
>you cannot get infected by being beaten itself
>zombies cannot run
>their heads are apparently made of paper

They established that the "infection" is already inside everyone, and only manifests when the person die, but then how would the original, resourceful as fuck civilization even die enough to these retardedly weak things? And was this infection always inside everyone? Then how come there were never any generations of past zombies? And how did it suddenly come about?

Not to mention.

>it's the end of the world
>it's the apocalypse
>there are still, somehow, five fucking thousand populated groups of special snowflakes such as: lesbos, fatsos, psychopaths all around, tons of pretty women, old people, wilderness hobos, etc in that one are of the world

Jesus, Earth must be fine.

6 months if I remember correctly.

Had to design a generator for a community a few years back that had a petrol generator as a backup, needed to have a 500 L tank as storage or something along those lines. The solution was, use the petrol and buy more.

>you can't make that shit up even if you try

but someone obviously did make it up you fucktard

Don't forget the women are not immediately kept as sex slaves .

All of this.
also why are you getting sick only if you're bitten?
Zombies are secreting poison from their teeth or what

>Gasoline goes bad after a few months of not moving.

0/10 what kind of shit do muricans put in their cars

I'd assume the same thing that causes petrol to be a gas

You walk slowly away from a group of 40 zeds into a group of 100 more.

Did you not know gasoline is an organic compound, and like every organic compound it breaks down?

Aliens

seriously look it up

'walking dead aliens'

>gasoline
>organic
the fuck are you on about? it's a synthetic liquid

>carbon and hydrogen
>not organic

; ^ )

You ticked me into reading that shit.
It's literally nothing.

>rick's brother is in barcelona
>he and a spanish girl get on a boat to escape to the US
>his leg gets fucked
>the spanish girl kills him

It's called aliens because people think foreigners brought the plague to spain.

Stop being stupid.

>Zombies existing ok
>Fuel lasts forever not ok

Has there been a movie about zombie outbreak that isn't caused by the usual shit like virus, but like magic ?

>Kirkman is on record saying zombie lore doesn't exists in twd tv universe
Why are there zombie toys then, Kirkman?

The bacteria from the bite is what kills you.

Exactly. They rot, that stuff is bad for you. It's a major plot point later on.

>if we get the zombie out,we can drink the water

>you can't make that shit up even if you try
but it is actually made up and totally fictional.

bite yourself into your arm and leave the wound untreated.

spoiler: you'll die.

I figured the zombies were faster in the beginning but after a while starting rotting more and becoming slower and shittier

>gasoline
>synthetic liquid

Nigga, you retarded

How long does raw oil last?
Coulnd they just build a make shift refinery and go harvesting for raw oil?

Because everyone is already infected, meaning if you die, regardless of zombies, you turn into one.

Also the writers stated that in the WD universe zombies doesn't exist. That's why they never use this word, they don't have any knowledge of the zombie mythos. So no one had any idea how to actually kill them and that they can turn you with a scratch.

not really, they were still alive, alive people die to hunger and thirst and that's what happened, they didnt rot.

>go harvesting for raw oil?
Yeah, they'll just stick a pipe in the ground and pull out some oil, easy peezy.

>zombies never tire
>"hahahah you can outrun them"
>people need to sleep for a third of each day
>meanwhile, the zombies are busy trying to knock your door down

also, a canonic Romero infection raises the recently deceased when it occurs, which would make for dozens of thousands of people across the US and an exponential spread of infections before any intel had been gathered at all

>recently deceased
This is the most retarded part. This would not only require the virus to be airborne (and then some) to spread to recently buried corpses, it would also require the zombies to have some kinf od super-human strength to be able to claw their through a coffin lid and 6 feet of dirt.

No joke though, what would a zombie be able to do to a tank?

Or take it from a tanker/deposit in a harbour.

>a zombie
Nothing
>a horde of 1000 zombies
Who knows

Do you know how to refine oil into fuel? Does anyone you know know how? This isn't a process that just any random person you run across in a zombie apocalypse is going to know how to do. And there's not going to be any internet for you to look it up.

360 and then walk away

Even though I didn't want Tyreese to die I really enjoyed this episode

>fiction inserts fantasy element into real world to explore what it would be like if x happened
>naturally make a suspension for this for the sake of the premise, but expect the rest of the universe to run according to ours unless otherwise noted
>retards think because theres a fake thing in a show that means theres no room for internal consistency and everything can just be made up as you go along

>entering a wheel is totally like playing portal

3 to 6 months before degradations begins to occur. which means it could stilll work after 12 or maybe 24 months, but the older it gets the less combustible it is. also humidity build up and breakdown of the various additives in the fuel will prematurely damage the engine.

diesel is a different story. it can be stored for much longer periods of time, with little degradation, provided there's no air and moisture infiltration. even then, if you add diesel conditioner into the tanks, and run it through water separators, shouldn't be a problem
diesel engines can be modified to function with cruder products such as heating oil.

you got better things to worry about then busting a nut in a zombie apocalypse my friend
no one gives a shit about sex

Move to bumfuck Nunavut or Siberia, problem solved.

it's quite complicated and requires huge amounts of energy, not to mention the installations and the personnel that knows how to do it.
unless the zOmbie apocalypse happens in the future when minituarization has allowed gas refineries to be small enough to fit on an 18 wheeler or something, i don't see how a makeshift refinery would be possible.

you might as well organize and fortify an actual refinery, close to water, and run tankers to deep-sea drilling platforms for crude oil.

> it's a synthetic liquid
wew lad. i know the school system has failed, but jesus christ, how fucking dumb can you get?

Have they ever shown a cell phone in twd? I know now they'd long be useless, but i don't ever remember anyone having one in season 1. Since zombie lore did not exist in twd universe i wonder how many other things are different.

For example, all guns are full auto in twd, when in reality all the AKs and ARs are one trigger pull a shot unless they are military issue and even then standard army ARs only shoot 3 round bursts.

>>there are still, somehow, five fucking thousand populated groups of special snowflakes such as: lesbos, fatsos, psychopaths all around, tons of pretty women, old people, wilderness hobos, etc

did you think they would dissapear overnight? did you think lesbians will stop being lesbians because hurrr durrr zombies?
>psychopaths all around
>psychopaths are special snowflakes
do you even know what being a psychopath is, you light absorbing super-dense dimwit? they are the one type of human being most likely to survive against all odds due to the particularity of their character whence they dont give a fuck about anyone else but themselves. how is this surprising to you?
>tons of pretty women
it's a TV show you mong
>old people
yes, because humans have not been known to go to ridiculous lengths to support and protect their elderly
>wilderness hobos
oh you have a problem with the logicality of the survival of some of the most survivable elements of western society? the guys who fucking live in the woods all alone and could eventually never even find out said zombie apocalypse happened??

Why would anyone hold on to their cell phone? If you can't charge it it's just a useless hunk of plastic. And even if on the off chance you found a way to charge it, what use would it be?

As for automatic weapons, There'd most likely be an abundance of them laying around in abandoned military outposts and things like that. They wouldn't have come from civilian sources.

It's easy. I mean depending what zombies

Slow dumb:. Stay alert. Have a gun for emergency. Something blunt for close. Few knives. A shitty make shirt weapon works

Just stay in areas you can escape easily without zombies seeing you or blocking your way

Keep alert for food and water

>If fast crazy climbing zombies

Better get Lucky.

And
But
Can
Dear
Even
Find
Good
I'm
J