Downloading SD or 720p instead of 1080p

>downloading SD or 720p instead of 1080p
>downloading XVID instead of the widely used x264 rip
>downloading the shitty re-encoded x265 instead of the original x264 rip
>getting the rips with re-encoded 2.0 AAC audio instead of the original 5.1 or 7.1 audio trackr
>downloading the web-dl when there's a Bluray out
>downloading the 1GB or smaller rips when the full Bluray is right there
>using streaming sites instead of archiving Bluray rips to your multiple hard drives
>using one click hosters with shit download speed instead of torrents

Why do you commit these piracy sins, Sup Forums?

If you are gonna pirate your kino, why not do it right?

i use private trackers like an adult

I don't know what any of that means, I just download whatever has the most seeds.
Nice dubs tho

me too

I encode my own movies from blu-ray source and post them on private trackers where other non-embryos will share their arthouse cinema with me

I'll never understand downloading 1080p movies that are less than 10gb in size. Why are you even bothering then? Stop looking at stills you fucking mongs, it's all in the bitrate, you want the moving pictures to look good, not fucking pixely and blurry.

a 5GB 1080p rip of a 2 hour movie is not HD. Sorry, you were memed.

>not using DDL

have fun with your honeypots, morans.

data caps
a
t
a

c
a
p
s

>he cares about image quality
>he doesn't watch his kinos in 1.60x speed
>he doesn't watch 8 films a day

haha

> not being the efficient fag

c'mon

>not watching kino at 0.1x speed with your eyes closed and the sound on mute
Fucking pleb.

Do people still torrent, seriously? Torrenting is dead. Never thought I'd say this but it's a fact.

Because my internet is shite

Yes, it's HD, just not 4k like real 1080p videos

Settling for anything but a .mkv file.

i have unlimited 150mbit internet i just grab the best

you only watch it once lmao

If I'm going to watch it only once, I want the best quality possible...

I do one or two of those. Most are just down to me having shit internet and sometimes I watch to watch a movie this century and not have to spend 8 hours downloading a 8gb rip.

If it's a sort of shitty film with kinda uninteresting visuals I can happily go for a 2gb rip. But if it's a movie with strong visuals or a blockbuster I go for the 8gb rip.

I download shitty DVDrip because it's faster; since I'll delete the file once I watch the flick, I don't care about the encoding & quality

>YIFY hasn't been seen in 6 months

>I only download 40GB copies of my favorite kinos

yts.ag

>tfw small car and small dick

X265 is superior in every way and a move efficient codec and fits amazing quality in half the size. Don't be a hipster over a codec.

>using utorrent

You sad little pleb.

That might be true if they're encoded correctly. Most of the ones I've found are encoded like shit though.

>X265 is superior in every way

lol no and its worse when most of them are just transcodes of x264

>Don't be a hipster over a codec.

But x264 IS the most popular codec. You are the one who is being a hipster and downloading x265.

because I don't care

my internet's shit and I delete it if it has no re-watch value.

>being amerikan

I just use kodi these days. I don't see the point in downloading something I'll just delete right after, when I could start watching it right now.

>he actively seeds

aaaaaaaaahahahahaha

desu i generally download good ~10gb 1080p bluray encodes but can't say my enjoyment or appreciation of any tv show or film has been changed if i could only get a decent 720p encode instead

small 1gb yify shit though...

good one.
just because major public trackers are shit doesn't mean private tracers don't thrive

It's like saying dvd's were more popular when bluray were launched, it's the next step in encoding and absolutely superior. I'm not a hipster for using a new tech that's been released

Yes it is superior and that's like saying, just because people Re encode doesn't mean the actual codec is bad.

do you people use a VPN for torrenting? is it unsafe without a VPN?

>he can't seed
>his internet is capped and slow and his mommy told him he's gonna get a job if she gets another email about torrents again

kek

You only need a VPN if you torrent popular movies

Either avoid popular torrents or use private trackers.

>Want to join a private tracker
>Australian upload speeds are abysmal

Download speeds aren't even that bad but with 0.3mb/s upload its fucking hell

I download

Dingoes like you on my private trackers tend to use seedboxes

>won't just get another 2tb hard drive for $30

For popular movies just get them from r/megalinks. You'll find multiple quality/size options for every new release.

>he doesn't download YIFY rips
>he doesn't view YIFY as a father figure
>he didn't cry when it looked like YIFY had been locked up
>he didn't pump his fist when he found out that YIFY had resurfaced
>he didn't download 10gb worth of YIFY rips he never watched just to feel close to YIFY

Been replacing all my TV shows I had in SD with HD rips. I must have downloaded 200gb worth these last few days just upgrading what I already had.

>can't say my enjoyment or appreciation of any tv show or film has been changed if i could only get a decent 720p encode instead

same. there might be times where I regret getting a tv scene release because the bit rate dips for a second but that quickly goes away

>le yify is bad meme

There's absolutely nothing wrong with their rips. The quality is good. The difference between a yify and a 30+ GB rip are negligible.

The sound is shit thats my biggest complaint

A=10
V=10

THANKS YIFY!

>using torrent instead of DDL
that was your first mistake

Maybe if you're watching them on a tablet or shitty laptop screen. Put them both on a 42'' tv and then tell me the difference is negligible.

>he doesn't download 3 hour 2005 broadcasts of [Adult Swim] from Myspleen

a 10 v 10 thx yify

xD XD Xd DE GENARATION XD

Search for tigole releases in x265, Does tons of the old shit. I've replaced half my movie library. Proper x265 encodes and awesome quality with 5.1 to 7.1 surround.

x265 is the newer codec, it's hipster to be using old and outdated formats.

I use a VPN for everything.

I used to torrent a lot but then I discovered 123movies.

>x265 is the newer codec, it's hipster to be using old and outdated formats.

Hipsterism is about doing the opposite of what is popular you dumb nigger.

You are a hipster.

That's completely retarded
>Hur i don't know if it is good so I'll completely ruin the film for no reason than I'm too retarded to be on Private Trackers

Its newer but it is also
Shit
Unsupported
Forced anime faggot warez

>be me
>200MB/s internet speed
>download encode of over 20GB
>set to stream
>start watching immediately

efficientfag is a poorfag in disguise

Unsupported by what? Everything in my house plays x265.

>Everything in my house plays x265
To easy to make a cheap joke. If only I were an aussie

Hardware acceleration you mong

>mong
into the trash you go anglo

>tfw watching YIFY downloaded by my torrent illiterate sister when I'm used to official Ultra HD Blu-ray and regular Blu-ray discs, or in the worst case, 4GB 720p rips

kek

>downloading the shitty re-encoded x265 instead of the original x264 rip
Because winning a few Gigabytes of space without quality loss is bad, kek, you fucking pleb
>using utorrent instead of qbittorrent
kys

ehh i get yify and anoxmous for mums collection of movies and it helps those will play on everything because of aac

Fair enough

lol

both of you memer cunts fuck off

>using one click hosters with shit download speed instead of torrents
There's hundreds of DDL hosts with no limits though, there's really no need to gimp yourself with shitty 1 seed torrents anymore

Have fun with your "File has been deleted" DDL links then.

Even usenet is more reliable than DDL.

Maybe if you use awful DDL sites sure

Still though, at least you can just contact the admin and ask for a reup, much better than keeping a torrent on your client hoping for the day a seeder might come online

>usenet
kek, >paying to pirate
Usenet stopped being good when the free NZB sites got filled with botnets.

I literally see no difference between 720p and 1080p when watching stuff on tv (it's noticeable on a computer monitor, though.) So a lot of times I don't bother with 1080p

do you suck dick?

>at least you can just contact the admin and ask for a reup

lol good luck with that. the users have moved on since then.

meanwhile private torrents have files seeded for the better part of a decade.

Not everybody shares your preferences

do you suck dick?

>I literally see no difference between 720p and 1080p when watching stuff on tv

are you a woman?

>lol good luck with that. the users have moved on since then.
Again, if you use awful sites sure.
The one I'm using right now is pretty based, it's really not hard to find the good ones.

>private torrents
kek, why would anyone want to gimp their internet speeds for 'muh ratio' when they could just DDL?

>I'll never understand downloading 1080p movies that are less than 10gb in size
5GB 1080p is better than 5GB 720p. Can you do better? Yes. But it is all relative.

I buy Blu-rays and download 8 or 9GB GoT and Westworld rips until they are available physically as well.

Downloading 50GB rips seems like a pain and I don't have nearly enough drive space for my collection yet.

>why would anyone want to gimp their internet speeds

How does seeding do that? Do you need to have 100% of your upload speed to browse?

Not everyone has big fat pipes user, on my old connection my upload was only around 100KiB/s (which is about the defined upload speed for 'broadband')

There was no way I could stay long on a private tracker with that pitiful connection, and uploading anything would lag my connection like crazy. However I could always DDL as much as I liked.

Of course now I have 100MiB both ways I could easily stay on a private tracker, but IMO there's not really any point when I can still just DDL everything I need, maybe some trackers might get releases a couple of minutes earlier but that's not really much of a big deal to me.

123movies 720p streaming is decent.
Anybody else try it? what's your opinion about it?

I have your speed as well and I would never use DDL now that I have private trackers. People go out of their way to seed stuff for you and I never have to hunt for links.

With DDL people go out of their way to reupload for you, and I also never have to hunt for links.

Also never have to worry about ratios or the feds busting me, feels good man.

just find it on putlocker instead of getting caught torrenting?

I don't worry about ratio because I seed from a tiny box I have on 24/7, and lol as if the Feds could give a fuck about private trackers. It's just a bunch of fag copyright groups sending notices to people on public trackers.

>getting caught torrenting

this only happens to retards and children

but it still could happen. why take that risk user? if anything save 15$ and get excited for an amc ticket and movie experience. its nice to watch alone with a bong and all but nothing beats a nice movie experience sorry for shilling but its just the truth. I use to torent all the time its just not worth it when you the movies are incredible. ok rant over

123movies 720p > putlocker 'hd'