>tfw when nip born in Brazil

why did my grandparents go to this shitty monkey country

i could in glorious nippon right now, yet i am stuck in jungle with brown people

many countries offer duel citizenship but japan does not, youre either japanese or not, now they see me as monkey too

fuck the portuguese for creating this shitty country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you hate hueland so much why don't you renounce your citizenship and become a yamato damashii herbivore faggot man

topkek

I'm Scots Canadian and I haven't seen a white face in weeks. Everywhere I look is slanted eyes. Come to Vancouver.

t. Mestizo shitskin weaboo that lives in the most dense fafela and think that is japanese because of distant relatives.
Nice meme Clodoaudo.

Japan do not let me, they see me as 100% monkey, they forget grandparents are japanese, they do not care, they see only a monkey

getting japanese citizenship is as hard for you as it is for me. If I move there they see me as filthy gaijin even though I look japanese, they say "tough luck you should not have betrayed japan by going to brazil", it is very crazy and unfair

??????? if u have japanese blood you can naturalize in japan
just say //////fuck you brazil////////

Aren't Jap-Hues mix supposed to be pretty decent looking

Because of their Japanese ancestry, the Japanese Government believed that Brazilians would be more easily integrated into Japanese society. In fact, this easy integration did not happen, since Japanese Brazilians and their children born in Japan are treated as foreigners by native Japanese. Even people who were born in Japan and immigrated at an early age to Brazil and then returned to Japan are treated as foreigners.[7][8] Despite the fact that most Brazilians in Japan look Japanese and have a recent Japanese background, they do not "act Japanese" and have a Brazilian identity. This apparent contradiction between being and seeming causes conflicts of adaptation for the migrants and their acceptance by the natives.[9] (There have been comparable problems in Germany with Russians of ethnic German descent, showing that this phenomenon is not necessarily unique to Japan.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Japan

It isn't unfair, unless you're 100% Japanese they're right to suspect you, you're likely to chimp out and kill a pretty Japanese girl. Specially with the dangerous criminal Brazilian blood cocktail you've got.

Based Japan

are you pure jap?
post pics please.

Question: why doesn't Europe adopt a policy like UAE and other Gulf nations regarding foreign workers (rapefugees). Basically, just let them stay as long as they pay for everything and never give them or their children citizenship?

marry into it like us ばかがいじん do and get a spousal visa

just make sure you don't find one of those bloodsuckers and you'll be fine

Even third generations can get back.
You must look like a complete monkey for them to reject you.
Pic related is you.

Hey... Brazil was fine and dandy until you chimped out and demanded Independence. Don't blame Portugal for the mess you're in now.

And for those blaming Portugal for their nigger problem (i.e USA, Brazil etc...), you were the ones that wanted them we simply took care of the transportation :^)

heh ! We were the 14th century UPS! eheheh

that guy is filipino.

hahahahaha remember there is no escape from here you nigger

no i cant you do not know how it works

just eyes so you can feel pure japanese spirit

If not for the stupidity of europoors the entire New World would still be free of negroids.
Thank you Manuel.

>tfw when

how do you know english?

this shitpost again? You must be really bored.

Chinese
> a fucking leaf

top kek

>Only way to become honourable Nippon

>many countries offer duel citizenship
duel citizenship is cancer

>grandparents go to this shitty monkey country
>youre either japanese or not, now they see me as monkey too

well guess what? You are not Japanese and the slant eyed yellow fucks are right to consider you a mutt mongrel monkey boi.

Is he ok famdingle?

"I like my rice how I like my woman. Cooked by mother".

damn, that is rough.

being a nigger/indigenous mongrelbrazilian is perhaps the worst thing ever.

I would rather be dead than be that.

>Through my parents' heritage, I could have been either Japanese or Korean
>Still has a Korean passport
>It really comes in handy when I travel overseas. I can even go to Russia without needing a tourist visa.

what do you mean you could have been japanese or korean?

are you a mongrel?

>grandparents were italian
>me and whole family got italian sitizenships
lol thank god i am able to leave this shithole of a country

Yeah, that fucking sucks. You imagine how stronk the US would be right now without niggers?

isnt there a community of japs in brazil?

i think japs just did the same thing as the religious jews in New York and just buy up some land and live rather homogeneously??

are you mestizo?

>that much flash

to hide the brown skin?

>not fucking big booty hoes everyday in brazil

I know your feel. My grandparents are Japanese too.

Economic collapse, Corruption and Fucking Favelados everywhere.

I study engineering but. Most Construction and Industrial companies here are closing Jobs, Firing employees or going bankrupt.

After University/College I'll probably leave this country

and where will you go my proto-jap/nigger mutt?

Yes. I could have been either Japanese or Korean by choice. Technically Japan and Korea allow you to hold a dual citizenship up until you turn into 18. I had to formally renounce my citizenship, but I didn't bother to do it. So, I still have the passport.

I wish my country had such a policy. Instead we let everyone come in.

Considering the rate in which Muslims are flooding in to Europe, you might just be better off living in Brazil 20 years from now

Nah.
They grew a lot of farms and worked very hard.
They adapted very well in the rural areas and were very based and kind.

Their kids and grandkids or te other way are a bunch of quasi-niggers that complain about anything.
They don't like to work and like to cry about "muh heritage" all the time. Completely disgusting.
When they go to Japan they still act the same way and that's why no one likes them there.

Even italians are more based.

I understand a bit of English and Japanese so either Japan (the homeland of my ancestors) or any developed country where English is spoken.

You accept too many Muslim refugees. That's the problem. Not allowing people to have a dual citizenship.

You could always come here all mongrels belong in America

What an idiotic nation then, the point of a tribe is to expand, japanese people should emigrate more just like chinese to jap the whole world instead of all of them living in that crowded island.

I am afraid you won't be welcome in either in here Australia or Canada, unless you have a)a shitload of money or b)an exceptional set of skills

no im white

only white people are humans, the rest are subhumans you think you are different from blacks and brown ppl ? kek

Tfw I want to of leavings this country

>where English is spoken.
so the US, United Kingdoms or one of the Anglo colonies.

>Japan
are you 100% Jap or did your parents / grandparents soil the genes? If they did; you will never be accepted as a real Japanese. That is just a fact.

Fuck off nigger. We don't want your kind.

do you? :^)

kek

Ainda bem que meu avo era italiano, agora vivo suave por aqui, waiting the race war.

>fuck the portuguese for creating this shitty country

Don't blame us, blame your stupid parents who migrated there.

Typical nigger behaviour, blaming their former masters.
Fuck off nigger.

(You)

I studying hard on Engineering college to get exceptional skills.

But I agree that probably I would be more welcomed in Japan.

Do you faggots really think it´s this easy ? "Yeah i will just start living somewhere else", "Yeah i move to Canada if ..... wins".

Do you really think you will find a job, a place to live on first day or what ?

I'm a full breed monkey.
You mongrels and metizos are a disgrace to see.
Can't even honor your own species.

Well, enjoy being a huehuehue then.

I agree with you because
I study Engineering and my grandparents are Japanese,
I have high grades but get paid less than half as trainee (estagiário) than any White classmate.

But complain here is futile in vain. I have no choice and just few rights. We live in a corrupt society anyways.

This is the 2nd time I have seen this shit-tier thread. This is not even good shit posting

yo wazzaap br monkey

the eu is creating a buffer zone of non europeans between the people and their parliament. so when europeans have had enough, theres no one close enough who gives a shit who can chimp out and mo them

Japanese people are so ugly though. At least in Brazil you don't have to face panfaced, slanty-eyed, down syndrome-looking people every day. Although, it probably sucks being one yourself.

Brazil accepts everyone. LOL With the borders all open

There are millions of immigrants here:
Italian, Japanese, Germans and Russians, Polish, Hungarians.

Millions of Niggers from Haiti and Africa keeps flooding into here, too.

Also have the largest Muslim population in Americas after USA. LOL

Disgusting fucking nip, i would gas you if i could.

go back to the jungle monkey

You have to go back

Dont bully him,he might kill himself,considering how sad and miserable the average jap is

lmao
just chill br chimp
go eat bananas

Japanese immigrant here.

Brazil don't have technology to make missels while even India, Pakistan and North Korea have nuclear warheads.

On a Brazil vs Japan War, Brazil would lose miserably of course.

Nah. Seriously, Asian people just look worse. Guys that """"prefer"""" Asian girls tend to look like your pic. Even on TV, you can see why Asian people are not included. They look out of place and weird.

Herro mistusa Ryuku! Shouldn't you be shoving a tentacle up your ass you degenerate nip.

If the fucking nips dare to declare war on us we'll gas every single last of you mestizo nips and then rape Japan Nanking style.

>Japanese immigrant here.

(You)
Brazil will be fuck itself anyways.

Massive Corruption, Zika virus, Economic decline after Olympic Games.

All tanks and airships are rusted (Tanques e Aviões de guerra estão tudo enferrujados)

It's better give up (É melhor desistir)

The Brazil don't have strength even to atack Venezuela, let alone Japan.
(O Brasil não tem força nem para atacar a Venezuela quanto mais o Japão.)

Brazil will fuck itself anyways.

Massive Corruption, Zika virus, Economic decline after Olympic Games.

All tanks and airships are rusted (Tanques e Aviões de guerra estão tudo enferrujados)

It's better give up (É melhor desistir)

The Brazil don't have strength even to atack Venezuela, let alone Japan.
(O Brasil não tem força nem para atacar a Venezuela quanto mais o Japão.)

You mean Korean

Go back to Nippon if they're so good then, surely the nips would accept a fellow degenerate into their """""""army""""""""

You must be literally retarded.
You cannot get paid less based on race or whatever in Brazil.
> I have no choice and just few rights.
You do realize most of Brazil is """""""""""white"""""""""" or brown? You speak as if actual white people here have more rights

BTFO'ed

Your grandparents were probably trash/monkeys in Japan. You could have become the king of the monkeys in B7as1l, instead remaining a monkey in Nippon

Quero uma namorada brasileira AGORA

I study in a top university
(Universidade Pública pelo SIsu sem Cotas)

If you think there is no racism against Japanese then You know nothing Jonh Snow.

Self-hating yellow-nigger...... More news at 22:00

This

You just don't move to another country like it's nothing. It's a long and complicated process with hard competition from niggers all around the world

How do niggers from Africa get to Brazil?

>I have high grades but get paid less than half as trainee (estagiário) than any White classmate.

Don't blame others for being shit at negotiating you nip fuck

I've yet to see any prejudice in Brazil that wasn't directed solely at niggers, the poor, or in most cases, poor niggers.

In all my years of existence I've never seen any kind of prejudice against anyone ever here.

>don't blame portugal for the mess you're in now
Kek
The only things we inherited from you brown moors were communism and lazyness.
You literally gave our gold to the eternal anglos, the ones with the beady eyes.

Africans can Immigrate legally in Brazil with 2 simple conditions.

1. Speak Portuguese (There are 6 countries in Africa that speaks Portuguese)

2. Have at least a High School Degree (for them the most difficult one)

If they are College students or graduates then the Visa approval is practically imediate.

Haiti immigrants on other hand come in Brazil without speaking one word in Portuguese and are welcomed by Left wing groups.

Many Haitians accept wages lower than the Official Minimum Wage.

Well, a flip is a Hispanic Asian, not that far off.

shut the fuck up, you european nigger! go and clean up my toilet. gooooooooo, biatch

If this obnoxious sjw faggot got himself a Japanese passport then I'm sure you should manage somehow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou

How do Brazilians feel about this?