>Cowcucks v Lelbourne

Real thread

braaaaaaaaap

Walkie

came here to say this

This is the real thread lads. Mods plese prune the other one

WalkGod Friday

based non sexist OP

>when you had to goto some gay pre-wedding drinks tomorrow but it got cancelled cause i guess the brides freaking out over whatever who gives a shit

3 SECONDS
3 FUCKING SECONDS
MY AMAZING THREAD I WORKED SO HARD ON
WHY WALKGOD WHYYYYYY

you didnt pick a sexy pic, that was what sold me, not the 3 seconds

Lol

Doing a poo lads

Dragons by 10

Gayboys by 16 (gayboys refers to Melbourne, not cowboys)

The proper name for NQLD is cowpats ladies

is that helen of troy?

That's walkbro

Going bald lads

Not since Tina Turner has one woman attracted the cock thirst of all Rugby League watching men, and the scorn and envy of their bushpig wives and girlfriends.

Who does Vonnie support? Is she a st George gal

I do not thirst for cock even though it's 2017 and thirsting for cock is completely normal and the NRL thread fully supports all those with cock thirst.

Lmao just went flaccid. Checked Wikipedia and it says she's from Townsville too haha. Cowcucks cucked again

Would still marry even without seeing her face

walkcripple on murder watch

BFT is strong, smart and independent and doesn't need you

shes townsville born and BRED
BRED
R
E
D

saw it on QLD only. Also QLD looks so much nicer than NSW with its immigration and hyper population. But then they have snakes and floods and cyclones and shit so its like fucking hell.

NOO FRIENDZONED AGAIN

Sup guys?

Btw, sorry, i'm taken silly boys

Who is this in the Op?

BFT (Based Female Touchie) you fucking newcunt. YOU would know that if YOU watched OUR sport

Damn it I repent

When will the BFT be back so that I may watch this glorious sport?

Female touchies have no time for love as they are dedicated to being the best of the best. Their free time is all spent training their bodies to the peak of human fitness and studying to hone their intellects to a sharp point beyond the comprehension of mortal men.

>spoonfeeding this faggot

Vonnie wasn't bred. She was created by God

Not sure, you're going to have to watch every game in case she comes
Hey shhh I'm about to recruit a BSA

>watch every game
Hmmm. Ok you got me. I'll start checking for game threads here and looking up streams on Reddit. Thanks bro!

virgin

Hey I had sex!....once....

Were all from reddit here ourselves :) so all cool ahah

I really don't like this fucking burger ladies
Can we bully him so he fucking leaves.

The grill team is trash fuck boomers

>the no Aussie footy girlfriend

DAMN AUSTRALIAN WOMEN LOOK LIKE THAT?

and of course they're fucking phoneposters
This thread smells like fucking shit now

Boomers are a basketball team m8

At least 50% of terrible posts you see on Sup Forums are phoneposting retards
There's a chart floating around directly correlating the worsening of post quality with the increase in phonescum

probably gonna order dinner lads

that is if it's alright with you, fuckhead

Ladies**

Correlation does not equal causation mate.

poosterbitch

WHITE IS RIGHT FUCK NIGGAS

t. someone from brisbane

Based sammy thaiday

>people pretending to care about soccer
>people pretending to care about women's soccer

>feminist boomer mum watches anything where aussie women have already been revealed to win

whatever indoctrination was going on at sydney uni during the 70s and 80s really took with this goyess

What does she say when you tell her she is a part of the problem in keeping womens sport underfunded and with less promotion by only jumping on the bandwagon?

>talking to my mum
>mums a feminist boomer

pick one

Literally pooing right now lads

Really don't like the sexist comments recently ITT. You're not welcome here if you keep that up.

It's low tide, lads.

where the fucks that?

If I tell you, will you come over?

yes, car keys in my hand as I ask

shit sounds like that gay queenslander guy

no lad i will not come over

You'll have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It's in Mackay.

Bi.

Does Mackay get crazy weather like floods and cyclones? Cause i'll buy a cheap flat if it's like that and not likely to kill my kids

Does anywhere in QLD get protection from extreme weather?

It's rare for flooding and cyclones to actually be destructive and most modern buildings are built to withstand that shit. These units I'm in will withstand a category 5 cyclone with ease.

>Does anywhere in QLD get protection from extreme weather?

Birdsville

I dont buy into jewish tricks. I'm not banking my life on some property developers guarantees.

Fair enough. The rent is only $150 a week for a single bedroom apartment though.

>rent

not falling for jewish tricks lads. i said id buy a place. id be the lord, not the serf.

Looking at $150k to buy outright.

>le fugg le joos
Yawn

t. Jeremiah Cohen

sounds about right and with $150 pw thats a decent return

i know some dickhead who bought a place in townsville in like 2014, i think that was the market peak, why bother

and yeah fuck jews non ironically, they literally call you cattle in the torah

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

League's shit but I came for dat ass

Cows to get a cheeky upset tonight lads.

Looking forward to the Melbourne v Brisbane grand final lads.

Looking forward to both games tonight which is rare. SCG and Melbourne v whoever is always good.

>tfw you will never be an elite Melbourne fan cause Melbournes for pozzed jews but their team is clinical and impressive every year

/afl/ here, I sure hope you guys get record breaking crowds in the thousands, you deserve it!

Cheers lad.

Hope you employ some muslim cunt as a diversity hire and he punched some white cunt so hard he falls on his head and goes to hospital

oh wait

How was the gay pride round lad

I judge a girl on how many display pics are of her and her husband

Some post wall cunts who get married just because hide their husband 10 deep in their profile pics

Then theres pics of them hugging other random dudes

Shits uncomfortable

he got fired you troglodyte

best laugh I've had at Sydney and the Saints in years

that makes up for it then, its like it never happened

yeah almost as forgotten as that Hopoate guy

>sticking your finger in some blokes crack is equivalent to hiring a diversity hire PLEASE LIKE US ISLAM and then having him be some mental who punches cunts in the jaw on the field

really the same thing right ahmed

you cunts are too easy

>defending anal sodomy
don't ever (You) me again poof

>false equivalency argument
confirmed Year 9 drop out

Reminder that this thread is for sport,specifically the NRL. If you can't keep your autism in check and sperg out about da joos (which is all well and good, 1488 etc) please kindly fuck off to and make an origami noose to kys with.

NRL is literally the only fucking this in this world that isn't overrun with politics, let me have my fucking safe space you fucking spergs and don't say "ohh but there are joos running and ruining the NRL with ticket prices and shit. I know and I don't give a fuck I just want to watch cunts run around for 80 minutes and forget shit for that time. So shut your fucking mouth about goddamn politics.

You should call sometime and ask how she is, considering she's a feminist boomer, you probably didn't lack for much in childhood.

>you can divorce the jew politics of the NRL from the NRL
>the NRL game lives in a vacuum
>the jews who sell out your game to BetBetBet for shekels arent motivated by profit at the expense of integrity and humanity
>these jews dont consider non-jews bovine cattle in their fundametal source texts

didnt lack cause dad was a smart man with a good job. so mum would bitch and scream that he wasnt home on time and me and my siblings didnt get dinner till 10pm when hed get back. made for some real enjoyable nights for 15 years.

>MUH SEKRET KLUB
>implying the corporate jew doesn't run all sporting codes as shekel vacuuming businesses
m8

Literally a washboard ass, are Australians the new Irish posters?