ITT: albums where the first half is god like, and the second half is nearly unlistenable

ITT: albums where the first half is god like, and the second half is nearly unlistenable.

reverse image search brings up nothing, what is this?

>Televators
>Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt
>unlistenable

come the fuck on dude

lmao scrub doesn't know how to use google

Frances the mute ruins this album.

The second half begins with an amazing solo guitar intro in Eriatarka and has one of the best endings I've heard on an album with Take The Veil Cerpin Taxt.
I can't really understand how someone could enjoy the first half and dislike the second.

"God like" is a stretch but the first half ranges from excellent to begrudgingly tolerable, averaging somewhere around decent.

Sad but kinda true, Tarkus is my favourite prog rock suite but the rest of the album is pretty mhe

because of The ending of frances the mute, coming full circle just ruins deloused for me

I don't understand. Frances the Mute doing a full circle on itself ruins the completely separate Deloused in the Comatorium for you??

Yeah, TMV can't live up to Frances the mute.

Whenever I put in deloused I just wish i listened to frances the mute. It's like putting on modern In Flames and realizing you should have put on Jester Race

The first half is some of the most beautiful dream pop I've ever heard. I don't know what happens after.

that's fucking stupid

you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how enjoying things works

There's a proper way to enjoying things? Sounds like you have a fundamental misunderstanding.

holy crap, this

For me Cygnus is the absolute peak of TMV, but Frances always seemed a bit behind Deloused in overall energy and impact to me. The middle just drags on too much as a consequence of being sandwiched between two masterpieces.

That's fair enough I can see how someone could see it as "dragging on" For me it's taking the energy down to bring it back up at the end.