This country is so fucking dumb, seriously the average Gayreek adult has the intelligence of an Anglo kid...

This country is so fucking dumb, seriously the average Gayreek adult has the intelligence of an Anglo kid. I'm tired of people commenting on everything and thinking they are superior when they are clearly not (like Gayreeks judge first world countries who are clearly superior to them).

The average person's hobbies are tax evading, drinking coffee or dying of fat. This country BARELY surpasses Turkey (which is an islamic dictatorship) in IQ points. Gayreeks literally believe in fairies, demons, miracles and curses.

You've not lived in hell unless you've seen 60 year old retards who've barely worked in their lives judge Anglo scientists for their research.

Is your country dumb as fuck too?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaappppppppp

ancient greeks were very advanced in many matters and they carry on that legacy today. greece unlike sweden is a functioning country at least.

>greece unlike sweden is a functioning country
just imagine how deluded the person who wrote this is

thought u guys were going through rough times after being bankrupted

>carry on that legacy today

being superstitious fools who won't look beyond their own noses for once and won't get off their nigger relaxing culture is not honoring ancient greeks.

also, you know your native population is trash when even the diaspora is better.

greeks since ottoman occupation have had the intelligence of animals.

>Is your country dumb as fuck too?
Does the bear shit in the woods?

>This country BARELY surpasses Turkey (which is an islamic dictatorship) in IQ points.
wow you actually proved your original point with this unbelievably autistic sentence.

I'll pray for your nation's education user.

I don't think its the education. I've studied abroad and from what I've seen most western education (atleast before university) isn't that better. It must be the people. School is free, university is free, yet a lot of retards decide to drop out or not give a fuck because degrees won't matter anyway. Something has gone wrong. Maybe interacting with Slavs and Turks wasn't as bright as an idea

>Maybe interacting with Slavs and Turks wasn't as bright as an idea
you realise this is your fucking problem

blaming it on other nations (who are doing much better than you for the record), you guys have a victim complex and claim everything is yours when there is proof to decide otherwise

and then still have the audacity to dip yourselves into horrendous debt and claim you are a better nation than Turkey - which in your words is an "islamic dictatorship" (when 50% of the country doesn't even believe in islam, and 50% VOTED for our leader hence not dictatorship?)

get a wake up call.

>50% of the country doesnt even believe in Islam

we are 99% sunni????

Raus turk

>we are 99% sunni????
can't tell if memeing or proxy
ree

on the off chance you are on a proxy (and to educate anyone else's wandering eyes) in Turkey if you are born with a Turkish name, your ID will automatically label you as a sunni Turk

my name itself is actually alevi (I'm not) but still on ID I am labelled Sunni despite being kemalist

that's where the poll points come from, nobody really cares enough to change the ID to whatever their religion

the brit can't even speak German properly :joy:

oh, a turkish diaspora. See what I mean? Turks in Turkey are actually more sensible and reasonable than turks outside of turkey. Which is the exact opposite of what I'm claiming.

It's dumb yet smart at the same time, something that I've never seen before in any other country.

>Turks in Turkey are actually more sensible and reasonable
in what way am I not sensible or reasonable?

you're pulling insults out of your ass and are not giving any valid argument at all.

don't reply to me subhuman.

>you're pulling insults out of your ass and are not giving any valid argument at all.

>don't reply to me subhuman.

you could atleast try not sounding too obvious

I already gave my argument before in another post.

To where you replied "LOL TURKISH DIASPORA DUMB ROFL"

You are just subhuman scum, you are no real Greek, you probably are just the bitter son of poor immigrants, lol no one likes you subhuman

>Gayreeks

When are you going back to Asia Minor, Mehmet?

Hahhahah fuck Greece

EXCELLENT post

I am a Greek, you are just a Turk

You've gotten tiring real quick Ikibey

On what did you make a point? You just got mad I called Turkey an islamic dictatorship and refrained from every other of my points. If I hadn't mentioned your country of origin you wouldn't even bother with this thread.

Why are u mad bro

t. mehmet

this country is shit too, corrupt, lazy and mafia

but fortunately we are self aware, and we constantly (over)criticize it.

We only get mad when non italians, especially arrogant cunts from richer countries, bash Italy.

Germans wanted to make us first world but we preferred British cock

this was the worst mistake we ever did

One real Ikibey is cancerous enough without newfags pretending to be him. Mate, stop.

That's not Ikibey. Iki doesn't use punctuation nor capital letters for anything aside from direct references to Greece.

some people here are self aware, but only when judging the politicians/the system

try judging the greek's way of life or their "culture"? you'll get shit on

>average Gayreek adult has the intelligence of an Anglo kid
That means they're intelligent.

Because it's a poor religious shithole.

I have family greece. They're all unemployed and are begging my father to employ their son in the states. You guys are fucked. My aunt told me that she was buying meat and the clerk tried to take away some meat when she wasn't looking to charge her more. You guys are fucked.

subhuman turk dog

Sounds like you're just Christian version of us.

this board is just diaspora and shitskins behind western flags

Short answer, yes.

our country is full of lazy know-it-alls who don't wanna change. Thats a good and perhaps a bad thing. op is a faggot though