Swedish asylcenter sex scandal

A women working at asylcenter have had sex with several of the "boys" living there.

Basically a cuckening going on.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23013852.ab

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-

JUST

>she'll never force you to have sex with her

doesn't that kind of make her a sexual predator?

sweden

yes

Lucky girl

She needs to be publicly stoned to death tbqh famalams

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

SWEDEN SERIOUSLY NOT GOOD

When will those women finally be held accountable for their crimes against the white race and stoned to death? They love sandniggers? We shall kill them like sandniggers do.

>asylcenter

What's asylcenter?

Why? Just...why?0

>Eskilstuna

can we kill them all please?

It's the hip new way of saying rape office.

This made me sad and angry.
Poor baby.

Seriously Sweden. What is wrong with you.

Wonder if Denmark would be hailed as liberators if we invaded Sweden again.

A center where rapefugees applies for asylum.

Is she married?

ficki ficki center

Source of video

How do you say "Hello, I'm a rapist. Give me asylum now" in Swedish?

No fedora, but there is no morality left in this country.

Everyone is shameless. I bet all her friends and family loved that she used the refugee home as a private brothel.

Sweden go to hell

what's this fucked up gibberish language.
I can't read this.

Anyone got a version not written in "retard"

Sweden tame your women you cucks

scary

>Swedish women preferring superior sandcock
>News

>no link to video

Wew laddy

Damn son! Look at those tits

SWEDEN
Yes

>complain about culture integration
>some woman finaly make muslim peacefully integrated into her vagina
>people call it rape

what the fuck you guys want???

gonna need a video

Video for science pls

Apparently her daughter have a child with an afghan guy.

This just gets better and better.

Post the fucking video already OP I need to jack off and so does have this thread you faggot

I know a girl. She was top of her class in highschool but got together with a muslim man. He abused her and broke so many bones in her body that she could not complete highschool (She didnt want to tell on him)

Fast forward, today she lives at a asylcenter and she have sex with the majority of the men there. It seems like its pretty normal

the 'boys' are saying they were (((sexually abused))) and (((forced))) to screw her.

burn the coal pay the toll.

forreal where that video at

SWEDEN YES!!
you are behond saving sven....

What? Oh damn Women are crazy af

That's fucking vile

Post pics of girl

No you say it in Arabic

BBCs are magical

Are they not the same language?

>alluah akbar!
>alluah akbar!
>alluah akbar!
>alluah akbar!

Like that? Or is there more to the Arabic language?

The depressing part is that she believes that she has done wrong. Sometimes she wears a scarf. Shes mentally ill and everything. Really sad to be honest

JUST

At first it was funny. But now its just getting sadder and sadder.

Top kek.

I've gotten with some Swedish girls here in Sydney over the last year, hot as fuark 10/10 would get with again. But anyways. So I've asked them all the same questions. How is Europe/Sweden like as I tend to travel there within the next 6 months, they all say it's good and so on, then I drop a subtle 'how's immigration in Sweden?" question, without exactly asking it like that. They say that the government is fucked, and the immigrants "are fucking annoying and smell weird", but the Swedes won't do anything due to being "pussies"

Swedes, I'm not trying to put you guys down, I've met a lot of you here, and all of you are bro-tier, so don't take offense to this, but you lot have to man the fuck up. Get into lifting, become a man, and embrace your masculine traits. It's not hard. Follow "The Golden One" on Youtube, he'll teach you a lot.

The British Broadcasting ompany has nothing to do with this

Damn nigga, assylum seekers get welfare & hot MILF, DAMN! I'm jealous

I ve lost it.

>asyl(um)
>center

Yea, I messed up.

What game is this? looks fun

>boys

How do they know they don't identify as girls?

This article is so sexist

so she got into bed with these 'boys' but they are now crying abuse, that they were forced, so they can escape the asylcenter and go live with a relative, outside of being processed. believe it or not the stupid bitch is the victim.

Should we just give up on life? These women are fucking guys with literally nothing--no employable skills, money, or power. They're risking their reputation over it.

Video?

>follow that one hairless guy with feminine hips that speaks awful broken english he'll teach you how to be a man

>he doesn't know what game this is

Oh my dear fucking god. I'm just 22 and I already feel old when people like you exist.

Sauce?

Just say that fucking name, Anders.

She is not the victim.

She is a stupid irresponsible whore. She was supposed to run the refugee home, not fuck the refugee.

Isn't this is a good thing? If those poor boys don't get sex regularly they might have a sexual emergency and be forced to have sex with a young girl non-consensually. If the social workers bed the boys and take their huge, thick, halal cocks then no one will have a sexual emergency. Really I think every Muslim boy should get an assigned sex worker as well as social worker to mate with. They can also have children which will be so cute! Mixed race babies are cute and beautiful!

France is not that bad, but we bound to join these pussies

fucking lefties, you see our french president: fat, weird look, everytime he speaks you can see a tear falls down... we had Charles De gaulle, clemenceau... now Hollande.

Fuck Europe.

fuck you faggot go play league of legends

Age of Empires 2

The age when people knew this is sadly gone.

Is there something wrong with Swedish guys that they can't keep their women satisfied? I mean, I don't know, obviously women can't think rationally at all, but it seems to me like hooking up with a tender-hearted Swedish guy would be like living life on easy street.

You say that as if she didn't have a choice in the matter. Islam offers women a very self-fulfilling life style, and choosing to abandon Western wage slave culture to please Allah and his believers is not necessarily "bad".

What would her good grades have led to eventually? A miserable office job? A boring white husband and a cottage in the countyside? I think she's happier this way.

YES YES YES YES YES

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY YES

Please liberate with visa

Its aoe 2, one of the best strategy games ever made, pleb

That kid...

I cant wait for the happening guys. I cant wait anymore.

SOMETHINGSGOTTOGIVE

You're welcome here.

>60% white
>invented cuckoldry and anti-white faggotry

Why the fuck would anybody move to your failed cuck nation?

Prediction: this will result in jealousy and at least one person is going to get stabbed. Her and maybe one of her sex-toys.

this is news for the mainstream media in sweden now? we knew about this months ago

Kek. I'm not saying to follow him like a cult leader, I'm saying to listen to his advice, and apply it to your own lives.

Your president looks like the ultimate nu-male cuck.

>we had Charles De gaulle, clemenceau...
Soon, Frenchman, soon. Let's hope the Generation Identity movement has a big impact not only on France itself, but Europe as well.

I have no idea how to really move to the US considering how fucking impossible it is now for a normal European to get permanent residence.

Time to enter the lottery again I guess.

I wouldn't be talking. My friend traveled all over Europe last year and said Finnish women are easy as fuck. He went to a bar and the women started talking to him.

The population isn't evenly spread out so that every single city or state is 60% white.

America isn't a depressing shithole with winter 11 months of the year and a bunch of other sad cunts.

And there's freedoms

Game of my childhood. That and Age of Mythology. I miss those days.

Lol. She got a husband. He is 25 years older than her. She have been through 40 guys plus. He is a massive cuck he knows that she is out there pleasing the mudslimescourge.

cool, I played Age of Mythology and liked that

right, but she got played on top of that. definitely the 'boys' aim was blackmail. shes a slut and dumb but doesn't deserve a spell in prison and lifetime on sex offenders register because of it. hope she learned her coalburning lesson with these scumbags.

A shoah to end all shoahs. An absolute knock down drag out race war.

Because a white person can live better here than in any other country. There's no communism like in Finland where all races have to live in the same neighborhood in identical flats. There's wealth inequality so you will never have to see a nigger in your life if you move to a nice white state. Of course if you have no useful skills then you're not welcome gere

it will only get worse... believe me

dont tell me he is white.

That was an another case.

Why are you talking about finnish women americuck? I'm a man and could care less

The united states is a fucking country do you understand this? And they are 60% white do you udnerstand this? Thats like saying theres white parts in Sweden and sweden is not cucked at all. Shut the fuck up. They have a nigger president who was elected twice because he was non white. Interracial couples are the norm. They spread anti whitery through their media. USA will never ever be white EVER. Europe can be when the civil wars break out. White guilt and anti white cuckery is HUGE in Cuckmerica. The only thing they have is guns and soon they wont have them either