WB is fucked

>Gotham City Sirens will be produced by Margot Robbie's husband film company, LuckyChap Entertainment as well as her three new upcoming movies
Oh boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Margot-Robbie-5237.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cC8YFnVm2lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does this entail for the Joker. Her romance with him is the only reason anyone cares about her.

Holy shit. Dead on arrival

>rags

>Her romance with him is the only reason anyone cares about her.

No they like to see Harley be kooky and zany and beat people up, Joker can go be in a movie with Batman or something while Harley's in the spotlight.

This is Trump making America great again.

The Joker won't be in the movie, it's guaranteed now. The guy can't stand Jared Leto, the rumor about the restraining order came from his social media comments.

Kikewood nepotism strikes again

>that's her husband

Boy did my confidence just skyrocket further than what it already was.

That's her husband years ago. He looked like this yesterday.

Why? She's an angular faced uggo

>LuckyChap Entertainment

Is he fucking rubbing it in, the bastard?

All you need to know is that Margot thinks she's ugly and he's the best looking guy ever.

Also, this nepotism man.

Full beta numale transformation.

>he's shorter than Jared Leto
Christ.

Her face is even her best feature.

Her body is truly unfortunate

Why the fuck are they giving this cunt so much control? God damn the wb execs are dumb

Women want to produce so that they control more their work. It is all about feminism

he's a big guy

The guy is listed as assistant director for Gotham City Sirens, too.

why men insist on wearing unkempt, dirty beard that makes them look like hobos?

He's very short judging by the pics of them on the beach. Those are RDJ level lifts.

>Man bun and Iron Rangers

That cliche though

lol no, he's easily over six feet tall. he pretty much towers over robbie who's 5'6''. sorry poor fag, margot married him not you

he looks like tom hardy

Don't insult Tom.

>be a britbong born to a middle class family
>dreams of making it big in movie business
>work years as some irrelevant assistant guy on years
> meet 11/10 movie star who immediately falls in love with you
>through her connections, set up your company, produce movies linked to one of the biggest franchise, has the support from the major studio
>marry your mega star gf and be set for life

nah, he has a weird and wonky face. tom hardy is more handsome and manly.

>11/10 movie star

maybe by british standards

>this is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world
when will this meme end

>not liking freckles

you wanna fight?

alpha chad

clever post

i love freckles though

>gets married without inviting Will or Cara that might be because Cara was best friends with Jared Leto first and husband hates Leto
>first thing is to get her husband to produce all of her movies
JUST

He actually comes from a wealthy family and is both a director and producer.

More like Margot has self esteem issues.
GCS confirmed to be shit.

I think it's the other way around.
She's with him because she believes he can give her work.

That's why I need to quit drinking and become a director.

They met before she was a movie star

>fag pants
>bun

He's a lanky numale riding on the woman's coattails.

He defines beta.

Lifelong loafer.

>He actually comes from a wealthy family and is both a director and producer.
nah, his mum is an estate agent, his bro also works in the estate business.

and why do you think he hates leto? i never heard any of these rumors.

>They met before she was a movie star
they met after she starred in the wolf of wall street which was her breakthrough role

They're not rumors, he posted shit on his facebook page while they were filming SS. Credit to Leto's fans who know everything.

Also, he was present during Margot's scenes while she was shooting. You can even see him in the featurettes of the bluray.

Why wouldn't any one hate him?

>More like Margot has self esteem issues.

i think it's quite telling that the only times she referenced him in the pres interviews, she always compliments his looks, not personality, heart, morals, etc. to me it's quite shallow to say i'm with my bf because they are 'the hottest guy in london'. she sounds like a teenager having a crush on harry styles, not a grown up woman who is in a serious relationship

>She's with him because she believes he can give her work.

he only produces movies because of his connection with margot. she is starring in all their productions: terminal, i tonya, the harley quinn movie. he'd be back to being a third assistant director on british films without her

does margot hate herself? is marrying this guy instead of just fucking Will forever some form of Asceticism?

I don't care about her personal tastes (even though "hottest guy" like please) but come the fuck on, just fuck my DCEU even more with your nepotism.

Fuck off Margot, seriously. Should've never given that much power.

>They're not rumors, he posted shit on his facebook page while they were filming SS. Credit to Leto's fans who know everything
this is interesting. do you remember what he posted?

she sounds fucking insecure. if she wanted a hot guy, she could have any hollywood star, sportsman or singer. don't tell me askars didn't want to fuck her. but she's staying with this british guy because she knows that he'll never cheat or leave her because she's his money ticket

how edgy of her

She likes her men straight.

He threw a shitfit about the love letter and the roses Leto gifted to Margot. He was also present on set, so he was irked by "the Joker" and "Harley Quinn", especially of the "method". Basically snide remarks to his friends, typical jealous beta.

He hated Skarsgard either so no surprise.

It's not the middle finger, so it's actually kind of cute.

*He hated Skarsgard too.

It's gonna be a messy divorce if she gets fed up, since her movies, included GCS, are all produced by him.

Suicide Squad was shit.

I wasn't interested in spin offs starring her character before.

She married some faggot whom she plans to drag into her career so they can make even shittier movies together.

Somehow I'll manage not to see them.

>head canon

How did he felt when Margot was fucked by Will Smith?

I can't do that
my middlefinger won't stay down when I try this

He was probably OK with it by the looks of him.

>rags

good luck to him because he'll need it, seeing margot continue to be paired up with hotter guys with whom she'll share many make out and sex scenes. her whole appeal lies in being the hot gal everyone wants to see fucked on screen.

If only you had some kind of digit that would keep the middle finger in place..

Why the fuck would Warner hire a guy who has a fucking restraining order against the Joker? Only teenage girls like Suicide Squad and that was because Harley was dating Leto Joker, not because Harley is appealing.

funny thing since the movie also starred jai courtney who shagged margot in the past and was messing with her assistant/bff.

there were rumors askars and margot were very touchy feely with each other in sundance. apparently she was seen sitting on his lap. i feel bad for this guy because with how popular and hot margot is, there will be always rumors of her hooking up with her costars.

More like luckychad

>who has a fucking restraining order against the Joker?
what, how did he get a restraining order??! did he hit leto?

Why do you think he wants to be the boss of the men she kisses on screen?

He's 6'0" at best.

One shouldn't brag about being barely an inch over being a manlet.

>this guy with ZERO experience is producing all her movies now
Gotham City Sirens is fucking kill. RIP.

Will she even get to do that now? Literally all of her movies, included capeshit, are produced by this guy and he's not keen of her male costars. Will Smith is a fag so he doesn't count.

An "opposing" digit, stronger than the rest....that's some X-men shit, user.

Margot isn't 5'6, she's 5'5 maximum.
celebheights.com/s/Margot-Robbie-5237.html

Then he is a manlet who isn't even 6'0", either way that user is wrong.

lmao can you imagine if he were a producer of woll of wall street and wanted to fire leo dicaprio for fooling around with margot

>rangers

fuck her

harley quinn confirmed to be lesbian

That was my point. Margot looks 5'4'', 5'5'' on a good day.

He was the last one to get to do that. A true hero.

he's a big guy. look at this photo: she's wearing heeled boots and he's kinda leaning forward, yet still much taller than her. he's not a manlet like leto, face it

>numale beta with a bun so anally devastated that his wife is busy having fun with better guys that he tries to take control of her life and throws a fit knowing she'll dump his worthless ass

Its like watching a documentary on all those angry friendzone guys who go apeshit because they're too beta and the girl they like is busy fucking a better cock.

u mad

was he okay with cara licking his wife?

Stop posting, Tom. It's already embarrassing that your handle starts with "alpha".

>Robbie was born in 1990

My life is worthless.

not really

youtube.com/watch?v=cC8YFnVm2lc

He's also wearing heeled boots you tard, even then, a 5'6" woman (even then as the other user pointed out she's more like 5'5" at best) does not come up to your nose if you are "easily over '6'0"".

Also only betas have poor posture. Fuck he doesn't even have his goddamn boots tied and has a bracelet on.

he looks kinda cute here, i can see what she sees in him

here ya go

this

That's just a way to get paid twice you dum dum, l2hollywoodjewery

who won that game?

SAD!

You don't get paid if you produce garbage. People will stop hiring you.

Maybe you need to l2hollywoodjew.

wow that overpronation those flyknits are suffering

Oh my sides

RDJ is still the highest paid manlet in hollywood though

where did you get that from? link

Yeah, but Disney are the ultimate jews, they know what they're doing.

his family is full of manlets then if he's the tallest one while being barely 5'10''

How does one walk with their boots untied like that. Black dudes in my hood do it all the time and never seem to trip over themselves. I just don't get it.

>he looks kinda cute here, i can see what she sees in him
his ass is cuter