Can we pretend to be SJWs for a second? Like using their speech patterns and stuff like that

Can we pretend to be SJWs for a second? Like using their speech patterns and stuff like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pretend

I don't like that you're projecting an overly idealized view of femininity with your gif-file there buddy, but yes pretend.

sorry fampai.

>mfw this thread

No, literally.

Like, can you not, like, just ugh.

>Pretend

get fucKED WITH A CACTUS!!!!! ~~~~why do u feel the need 2 abusE GENDERROMANTIC & POLYSEXUAL-IDENTIFYING DRAGONKINS???~~~~ all. womynphobic truscums can fucking go 2 in hell!!!! get off my damn case or ill report u for harassment!!!!!!!! i dont need ur. goddamn advice, u cisgender-overprivileged scum!!!!!!! right nOW IM INTERROMANTIC, SO FUCKING ADDRESS ME AS "XE/XEM/XYR" & NOT "JEE/JEM/JEIR", U ABLE-BODY-OVERPRIVILEGED HITLER!!!! why should i respect ur goddamn cissexist opinion??? plz leave me alone.WOW. JUST. WOW. YOUR CRITICIZATION OF MULTIETHNIC-SUPPORTING FURRIES IS VERY PROBLEMATIC!!!!! fuck your smallfat supremacy, you gender-overprivileged basement dweller!!! how often do I have to tell you to fucking acknowledge people of color??? GET OFF MY FUCKING CASE OR I'LL LITERALLY REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT!!!! how difficult is it to just acknowledge that i'm a foxkin this week, you smallfat-overprivileged radscum!!!!!!! you cannot fight appearance discrimination, gender privilege & cisgender rights using middle class superiority.

Can everyone say what their pronouns are so that no one is misgendered

My pronouns are dindu and nuffin respectively

>Hotaru with flat chest and dick

Wait a sec senpai, I need to...go to toilet

Are you serious? No, this isn't ok at all. Uh, nah. Not ok. You're racist. YOU ARE A RA-CIST.

honk/honk/honkself

I'm a black lesbian in the body of straight white male.

so brave

Honestly, some of the stuff I read on Sup Forums makes me really really mad. I mean, come on! We're talking about human beings here. The refugees that are coming here flee for a reason and have as much reason being here than you. What are you going to do anyway, closing the borders clearly doesn't work for obvious reasons. Do you want to shoot at them lol!? That's craaazy! Do you even listen to yourself. Nah, I'm done talking to you guys. Don't ever respond to me again.

I mean, aren't we all just human beings? Your silence is a clear sign of you having no arguments.

YOU VOTE TRUMP???????????!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NAZI WHITE MALE SLAVEY LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA IM ShOUTING LOUDER THAN YOU WHITE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

no, because you guys are always way off base on what they actually believe and why

I don't appreciate this post and I consider it cultural appropriation, misogynist, racist and transphobic.

It's so typical of Sup Forums mansplaining how SJWs behave and talk... like, seriously, it's not like you can fit them in your predefined rule and stereotype.

That's exaclty how our sick society lives right now, giving us binary genders just because we have a penis or not, like if human beings are not complex and fluid by nature. Like, why can't I be what I want? Just because you said so? But who told you that? See? It's a vicious pattern, it's not real! You guys talk so much about being redpilled but you basically are just repeating the paradigms of thousands of years. How come is that a red pill? I thought being red pilled was being real instead of following the general behavior.

That's beyond phobia, it's pure blindness.

>xxxxxxx (comment deleted by moderator)
Stop spewing your idiotic capitalist bullshit agenda. I won't argue on this shifty board, and now stop talking to me and read a book.

Canada?!? OMG IM SO JEALOUS OwO!!! I wish I could move there but my mom says no!!! Tell Trudeau I wish he'd come KILL that RACIST Donald DRUMPF!!! XD

I can't even

>pretend to be SJWs

SJWs are a pretend group to begin with. They don't really exist except in the mind of brilliant propagandists and their feebleminded targets

bump

That's just normal american-speak.

Pretend???

Um WOW. Nobody is "pretending" anything you mysognistic bigot!!! These people have a lot more courage than you by ACCEPTING who they are!

So f*ing sick of this hate speech today, take your intolerance and jump off a cliff!!!
LITERALLY nobody will miss you.

>So f*ing sick of this hate speech today, take your intolerance and jump off a cliff!!!

That was pretty good.

Hello Sup Forums. I am the creator of the Imageboard Covenant, a code of conduct for image boards. Many communities on the internet have already adopted a code of conduct. Most advertisers have adopted policies to only fund imageboards and similar communities that had a solid code of conduct in place.

Right now in the imageboard community there is a healthy debate about adopting the Imageboard Covenant. While Sup Forums has rules, I don't feel they address the greater problem of interactions between posters on each board. In this light, I think it's time that we consider adopting it for Sup Forums, in order to set a good precedent.

Our community prides itself on niceness. What a code of conduct does is define what we mean by nice. It states clearly that we value openness, courtesy, and compassion. That we care about and want contributions from people who may be different from us. That we pledge to respect all shitposters regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, or other factors. And it makes it clear that we are prepared to follow through on these values with action when and if an incident arises.

I'm asking that we join with the internet community in supporting the adoption of the Imageboard Covenant for the Sup Forums. I think that this will be an important step forward and will ensure the continued welcoming and supportive environment around imageboard culture.

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Umm I'll have you know that 1 in 1 women will be RAPED by a CIS WHITE MALE! If you say otherwise you are a racist, homophobic, transphobic bigot who is the problem in society!

i can't believe your being such a racist scumbag by demeaning the migrants as "refugees". i bet you secretly are a nazi, wouldn't surprise me all germans are nazis but not all muslims are terrorists. you racist.

>pretend
never speak to me or my wife's son ever again

You want me to be nice!? To fucking racists?

No because most of Sup Forums dropped out of school in the 4th grade, and thus does not have the vocabulary necessary to feign SJW attitude.

You calling refugees migrants is just a rhetoric device to further differentiate between desirables and undesirables, like migrants were somehow less valuable than refugees. Declining birthrates clearly proof we need everybody we can get.

Pretty meta, user.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

wow you nazi clearly have no argument #blocked

I'm triggered by this thread. I can't even. Are you freaking serious?!

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's aaaamazing to me how they can't see it. It's so obvious that the current state of America is exactly like the Weimar Republic before the Nazis took over. Everybody who disagrees has clearly not paid attention in their history class. I mean, come on! Like seriously?

>Can we pretend to be SJWs for a second?

Guys we have to protect the LBGT community from oppressive religious theocrats!

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

clearly trump didn't got to state sponsored school because everybody know what the evil nazis did and those who don't remember are doomed to repeat it obv.

>Can we pretend to be SJW
>implying even hitler could understand their thought process

You mean christians? This statistic clearly says Evangelicals are more homophobic than Muslims.

reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su

All men are scum and being transgender is real, cis scum.
Trump is the next Hitler.
Pure patriarchy!

>commits suicide after posting

To be fair, Hitler literally went to a state sponsored school.

Ikr, i mean.. After all, trump is LITERALLY hitler. I mean really literally literally. god damn racist bigots.

yeah but you see he dropped out so was clearly uneducated just like all these uneducated people who support trump and don't deserve to vote

RacistAndSexistMuch.gif

Sorry I don't want you to save that gif.

I am marklar, marklar and marklar.

Ha! Are you even listening to yourself right now! I can't even! Smh. All these fools in here You all are just so hateful and ignorant to realize that WHITE MEN are to blame with everything wrong that has ever happened. The root of all evil acts stems back to them.

>Literally

I don't get why you would hate Muslims so much in the first place? What did they ever do to you? All the muslims I know are perfectly nice people who just want to be left alone. Sure they occasionally chain mentally exceptional individuals to the fridge but I mean come on! It's not like white MEN used to put people in chains!? I mean, really? We should respect their culture.

I NEED EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD TO UNFROEND ME FROM FB RIGHT NOW IF YOU THINK MASS KILLING ASSAULT GUNS SHOULF BE LEGAL, YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A SCARY BLACK BIG LONG BANG BANG BOOMY BOOM MACHONE DOESNT TRUMP MY RIGHT TO LIVE!!

Yeah, my undergrad humanities degree makes me superior in terms of judging people I have never met. Like hello, read a book.

Muslims are great. We should worry about the whites, those are the true evil. Ever heard of the patriarchy? Pff, has white men written ALL over it.
We should treat everyone equally. (Ofc that doesn't include white men)

Ultimately your sympathies don't lie with the black people but with your racist white middle class agenda. Ok?

Guys I am literally shaking. What's going on?

Idk why you think you can pigeonhole all, (as you call them) "sjws" into have a certain handful of identifiable traits.
In fact, it's this type of systematic classification that leads to authoritarian political paradigm--or to put it another way, "Trump"
Its really not funny, like actually--this type of prejudice is exactly what has been the fuel for the most egregious of events (the Holocaust, the slave trade, segregation -- the list goes literally endlessly on) and what continues to persist the plight for minority groups in this country such as lgbtqi+.
So you know what, fuck your requests, fuck your board and while I'm at it #fuckyourguns

Can we please stop with the incitement and personal attacks on our fellow board members? This issue is important!

They are moving forward towards the edge of the cliff. On the other hand I think the LITERALLY believe they aren't really white because they identify as world citizens and all that change won't affect them.

underrated post.

clearly you're a young, ignorant buffoon who's hardly read any history books at all.

That is actually why. Im not even going to try and deny it, Sup Forums might but most of those people will use a one liner, top kek.

You mean the history books that were written by white men? Never read about Mansa Munsa in those and he was the richest person to ever live.

Wow. Just fucking wow.
I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.
I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?
I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.
I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.
Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

Thank you so much, if you hadn't done this, Misosoupifragiledickstabber would have killed Misosoupifragiledickstabberself.

Even as an autist who loves my repetitive sounds, I have to admit 30 round is just 20 extra people who didn't have to die. Ban high capacity magazines NOW. I MEAN IT.

>They don't really exist
>their targets
ok they don't exist but they target people anyway.

I identify as a trans-nigger

To be fair, SJW slang is little bit like Star Trek talk, but instead of saying stuff like, recalibrate the cortical stimulator to realign the phaser matrix, it's something something the cis patriarchy is applying cohesion in order to subject gender fluid trans people to use politically loaded nouns.

I just don't know how one can grow such malice in their heart. To be perfectly honest, I think the white male just can't stand to see their racial and patriarchal rule slowly ween as we people of culture claim a stake in policy.

I agured with a racist yesterday, he said that he wanted Trump to be president.

Luckily I reminded how much of a loser he is and how he never get's women, totally BTFO! XD

Lol. This inter stimulated my mind brain literally til my voice hole mouth let out a giggle laugh.

>wanting Trump to be president
Clearly he didn't understand democracy.

Right? If Trump get's elected that's like a dictator, that can't be legal.

>implying Sup Forums isn't just SJW but in a different way

The right way :^ )

National Social Justice Warrior?

I am Trans-Attack Helicopter