Come home white man, dinner is waiting

>come home white man, dinner is waiting

how in the fuck could asian or latina girls be better than white goddesses?

>tfw qt3.14 Polish gf with big tits that wants to stay home to cook for me and make babies
we're all gonna make it bros

Whats in the pan?
Whys that can closed?
Why is she so tired?
Where can I get saiyan veggies?

Kek, even my roommate can cook better than that.

God that looks mediocre

>white

Sup Forums some how got it in their heads that jap and latina girls aren't sluts who'll take you for half your shit

this looks pathetic

What's wrong with your faaace?

cooking with vegeta so pleb.

>red letter media
good morning jack

8/10 would grope boobs
3/10 would not eat food

>Bavaria

Dropped.

1 fucking post

jacks bluepilled as fuaark mang

>vegeta
>terribly waterish rice dish

ugh honey, maybe I will prepare the food from now on...

Wow that looks disgusting, talking about the food of course
would ficki the gril though

there you go

You're Eastern European. Your women haven't been Jewed into degeneracy and feminism yet. Give it another decade and you, too, will see that the Yellow Pill is the only option

Looks like Riži-biži which is excellent but this looks so bad, saiyan veggies is a mix of spices.

I'm sure she has a nice personality

Latinas are by and far the hottest chicks.

Asians are by and far the smartest chicks.

Black chicks are by and far the most fun chicks.

White girls are fucking basic.

This. If anyone browses Sup Forums, it's gotta be rich. Jack's the poster boy for a bluepilled normie.

They can't.

>black chicks
>most fun

confirmed virgin talking about of his ass

Muslim girls are where it's at. Islam is the only thing that will save the west

t. Goldstein Shekelberg

>how will podravka ever recover

what the fuck did you just say to me

>Croat
>"white"

send me a child when she is of age

I shall be in your debt

Dobra picka tbqh

Here, have a superior verson, Germie-friend.

>Serb speaking Croat
Genocide yourself

>dat gypsioid croat face
thanks but no thanks

>Dobra picka

What the hell is a cobra pickle?

and now they're doing it for white girls

Is your girl a junkie?

?

I'd have her for a wife. She is lovely.

>cooking with vegeta
turcshits pls

>Mediocre
Sums up everything in that pic.

>If food doesn't look good, it won't taste good
So many babies in this thread. Makes sense that they would want to be with non-white women. Grow up

It's Vegeta, apparently.

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white
>vegeta

>precut bagged vegetables
>evidently no spices or herbs
>I don't even know what that white garbage is

I hope you are referring to that fucking can in OP!

frozen peas are pretty good though...

Maybe a Slav wife would be best.

>Rice

I ain't no horsefucker or yellow belly so either get the swamp potato out of muh food or you get the belt.

>tfw ugly

you're not fooling anyone, Huang

>white women
>cook

What planet are you on, OP?

kek

Semen. She's cooking a traditional Swedish dish.

>brown eyes
>white

On the earth. My mum is actually an exceptional chief.

>Bavaria
fug is that evillookingshit anyway - lived in Bavaria +10years, sure as hell never laid eyes on that there.

Stop projecting. Just because your nigger loving "white" "women" reached the bottom and are totally useless doesn't mean that in other countries you can't find good girl.

>goddess
stop referring to women as goddesses.

Asian
>your offspring turn out like Elliot Rodger
Latina
>50% chance your offspring is a 5'1 pudgy Manlet

Nah...white women dont cook. It's not trendy and socially cool to be a houswife for white women.

Bar slut? You bet. Cook? .... ....

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Clearly you have no experience with white women.

>leading a productive family unit is counter cultural

Shut up burger. You have never seen EE women. The ones that aren't city "princes" know how to cook and maintain a farm.

Shit man.
White cooking sucks.
It's all just unseasoned chicken breast and steamed peas.
Shit even water is too spicy for white folk, need everything to taste like cardboard

vegeta makes shitty food passable, so we can assume how that crap in the pan tastes

>Black chicks are by and far the most fun chicks.
have you ever even met a black woman lmao

The prince of all saiyans is not a food!

Chefs are men. Housewives copying stupid shit they read in recipe books isn't talent. At all. I now teach at my Alma Mater and the vast majority of female graduates from this culinary school don't use their degrees to work in Kitchens unless it's to manage one from inside an air conditioned office.

Father's spoiling their daughters is what lead to this entitled "do nothing" generation of people. Women try to find their Daddy to dick them. If you can't at least provide the basics plus frivolous luxury, good luck.

It's a shitty spice mixture, like Mrs. Dash, or Lawrys season salt. It's popular in Slavic countries.

Black women are by fat the loudest, dumbest and ugliest women on earth you dumb nigger, not even black men want them, lmao

>Latinas are by and far the hottest chicks.
the only hot Latinas are basically white girls with a tan.

>Black chicks are by and far the most fun chicks.
I can't even

I remember being in highschool and seeing black girls getting into fights in the classroom, throwing shit around and acting like literal apes. They have more testosterone in them then the average white male nowadays I swear

Sometimes I wonder how much of this is actually a sort of social indoctrination.

To what degree have I been taught since childhood to find white features far more attractive than non-white ones? Stereotypical black people are simply hideous to me. If they didn't have the dark skin, they'd be some of the ugliest white people in the world. I just wonder how much of that comes from me and how much of that has been taught.

>Sometimes I wonder how much of this is actually a sort of social indoctrination.

I think most people find black features to be inherently uglier then whites, people accept that and it gets amplified through the media

>Big lips
>Disgusting ape like nose
>monkey ears

I don't think you have to be taught that this is uglier then other races, you can just see it plain as day

Pic very related

cheapest beer here. fuck you

Prrotip: they are

Source: im dating a half thai spanish girl from the boonies in Puerto Rico. Loyal as fuck, cooks god-tier spanish food literally whenever i want, fucks me dry and raves about my 5.5" cock like its her god.

>this is considered attractive in Croatia

>polish
I've never met someone from Sup Forumsland that doesn't have a kike nose.

Wew lad

There are plenty, i know a few.

>3D women

vegeta is patented croatian product, turks have nothing to do with it. But i wouldnt expect gypsy to know such things

i really dont know where the meme "slavs arent white" comes from. What would we be if not white?

Dat boy ass.

White wimen are bland and their pussy and ass looks like swine.

Easily. White women age like milk left in the sun, and are the most entitled creatures on earth.

As oppose to korean women who age like plastic in the sun

HOW
I NEED HELP GETTING THERE BUD

By my experience, if you say something like that to a girl who just made your dinner, its over.

Sorry, no. I'm a big boy, I can make dinner. I don't need a woman to become my mommy #2. We can be adults. But in pure terms of race, I do like sticking with the white one. But some Asian women are hot too.

Sorry mate, ultimate white guy here. I married a white girl once, you should see her now. Don't make the same mistake I did. My Korean girl is light years better in every way.

>Trying to argue that undercooked, watery rice can be good
>Only because it was made by a 6/10 white girl
Wew lad

>rich
no hes a blue pilled faggot too
Mike and Jay are most likely
well maybe not Jay.

>throw rice and a bag of frozen vegetables into a pan
>LOOK AT HOW GREAT OF A CHEF I AM!
>BETTER TAKE PICTURES FOR ALL MY FRIENDS ON INSTAGRAM!!!

(2 posts)

Lets be serious.

The girl is average, and the food looks terrible.

But if the girl had other qualities, like being 6'1, intelligent, and having exceptional strenght, then I would have children with.

I'll never understand this European fetishism of having outsiders living in your country, and even better, you invite them using your own women as an invitation card. No surprise you're as cucked as you come.