Top tier final movie moments

Top tier final movie moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SG-zYvPjk
fuckyeahthelastframe.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

>My son

Oops thought it was just top tier movie moments

>MY MIND

I don't know how people can say that CGI is bad.

Would have been better if it ended here.

this tbqh fäm

would have been perfect

why the fuck they had to ruin it

It's not bad. It's very impressive technology. The excess in which they used it wasn't necessary though.

That's not the final moment though, that's the climax

If I can tell that it's cgi and not real life then fuck off with cgi

mmm ok but like the end of the story, later only you can see he in his taxi again I think

jajaja do you know that thing of the valley of perception right?

also, if you only see that

image you would know if it is cgi??

This. The CGI in this was guilty of the same thing the prequel trilogy was. CGI should be a background thing. Something you never notice or think about. Never the focus of the scene.

>I know what to do with this play now. I have an idea. I think-
>Die

Man this destroys me everytime. Such a perfect ending to a perfect film

I was begging the movie to end after this scene. At one point I was sure they were going to go into A New Hope and redo the opening scene. Thank god they stopped.

I remember hating on this film quite a lot on this board, but just reading this I got chills

I didn't understand a damn thing about this movie. The whole thing screamed "lol so meta :^)"

Not exactly final scene but
>I buried my mother today. Didn't pay for that neither
>I wouldn't worry about it

10/10 edit.

Well, there's definitely a lot under the surface, and Charlie loves to do meta, just look at how most of his main characters are also writers/artists struggling to make something meaningful, but I think SNY can definitely be appreciated without going into all that.
It's so focused, broadly, on the human experience and struggles and anxieties most/all of us deal with it. Anyone who has deal with finding love, happiness, true understanding, et cetera, should find this appealing, if they just open themselves up and try to feel along with the film and the experiences it offers.

It's very much a magical realism film so don't feel bewildered by some of the weird stuff like the strange flow of time or impossible geometry, but accept that they are being used to tell the plot.

fooled me

yes

I'll fake it through the day

Came here to see this. We waited a long time but we have our kino of 2016.

perfect

DO YOU MIIIIISS ME
MIIIISS MISERY

god damn it still hurts ;_; rip elliot

Gattaca

Simply the best

better version

how the fuck did they get such a high res movie poster-esque pic like that? this shit literally wrote itself

Press event with a shit load of professional grade cameras in an art gallery where lighting is key to the exhibit.

It's basically a movie-tier environment with movie-tier equipment man.

>IT'S TÖRBO TAJM

Kino

I actually like TT ending more.

>77469680
DOOON'T YOU

kek

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Better line would be: "I know. It's a start."

*gunshots*

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SG-zYvPjk

Excellent throughout, but one of the best endings of all time.

Beautiful kino

By that you mean top tier audible kek

This was a really well done scene

GOAT
G
O
A
T

fuck,yes

yes

>there's a storm coming
>I know