Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBzpT7VmSaU
youtube.com/watch?v=eFewK3lDPrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prepare to be triggered

youtu.be/fBzpT7VmSaU

He doesn't look the small

youtube.com/watch?v=eFewK3lDPrs

why? you don't have to be hench to be an intimidating villain. do you seriously think you have to be bane to be an effective bad guy?

you have to be bane to be an effective big guy though

you need shoulders and traps to be able to swing that bat effectively

He'd topple you on your little manlet ass

>why? you don't have to be hench to be an intimidating villain.

you don't if you can intimidate the way Gary Oldman could, however Negan is a comic character built on intimidating by brute force that derives from his strength.

6"2 210 here breh
OHP 165lbs for reps

And I'm the King of England.

dyel?

JUST

>Negan is a comic character built on intimidating by brute force that derives from his strength.

it might be that way in the comic books, but in the show it seems like it's mostly about the loyalty of his goons and his quick wits.

It would be extremely helpful.

You seem to have the delusion that anybody is impressed by your e stats. I'm going to cut to the chase: you're a fucking pussy and if I could get away with it I'd hammer nails into your eyes.

for you.

Lucky to even have a season 9 planned the way they're going.

Wouldent it be so cool if at the last ep Negan woke up from a dream and everything was just a dream from his coma and no of it was real and Each people was in his life so like Glen was like the pizza delivery guy I'd love it if that happend

>The super hot love interest!

breh, dyel?

*leans back*

Fuck you.

5'11" 161 pounds

Not by the hairs of our chinny chin chins

still mai waifu flaws and all

6'4" 290
Come at me manlet

A lot of people here remember him as john winchester and he was a big burly dude back then. He looks weird all skinny.

the way the character is established he could be 5'6 and still intimidating. the intimidation in the show comes from the fact that he has an army backing him up and that he isn't afraid of using violence to make a point. not from the fact that he's this buff tall guy

Underrated

He was imagined as physically imposing as well, don't know what you're on about.

i don't read comics because i'm not a virgin. what i'm saying is he doesn't need to be physically imposing to work in the show