uses the time turner to rape women
>HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
throws bombtastic bomb
>WE WUZ
drinks Polyjuice Potion to become white and avoid the cops
>WITCHES N SHIEEEEET
animagus from gorilla

WE WUZ WITCHEZ AND SHIT

Never recovered from drinking the polyjuice potion. She slowly kept turning into an animal.

LOL true.

Whoopi Goldberg Is a dumb cunt

The only story in the world where the ginger lands the qt and she goes and makes her ugly as fuck

Oh, I know! I bet a magic spell went pretty damn wrong at some point.

It's theatre. Theatre has long been known as a bastion of left wing idealism, because it's also the bastion of upper class make belief.

But what's truly pathetic is all these old farts playing roles from a fucking children's book. I've always loathed how adults suddenly drop all pretense at being functional human beings and get into Harry Potter, but this takes the fucking cake.

>Yeah question; fucking why?

AYYYYYYYYYYYY

That harry actually looks pretty good. the malfoy looks decent but he's trying too hard in that photo.

I've heard the plot is retarded either way.

kek

If you're too thick to understand the subtle writing techniques that Rowling used to show Hermione was black, then maybe you should be reading something a little easier.

May I recommend Eragon?

The world will soon run out of the more quality white stock, so it's better to slowly introduce the replacement.

Wait, what ? What is this exactly ?

>black hermione

Did J.K.Rowling actually approve this shit?

Harry Potter fans are the worst.

The universe is so shallow and inconsistent in the first place, I don't understand how people get so involved in it.

This is nothing new for Rowling, she also made Dumbledore gay just for SJW points.

Personally, I have no problem with niggermione. Teh franchise is trash anyway.

NiggeRoland on the other hand...

Tried to say she never specified race despite:

Blackulus Reverto!!!

?

Nips trying to shitpost?

Since when?

This is exactly how I feel about GOT

Not only did she approve, she said anyone who is not okay with it is a racist.
You're also a homophobe if you didn't realize Dumbledore was a flaming homosexual.

Rowling is a complete progressive tard now.

Wtf happened to her? Black magic?

>so shallow and inconsistent
You answered yourself.

She forgot to cast Groidus Avoidus

It's top tier comfycore childhood reading.
Reading the series again at 26 is really comfy but it's also laughably bad at some parts, full of ridiculous plot holes and the seventh book is literally "Voldemort is trying to gas the Je- I mean muggle borns!"

Rowling has 100% say in the casting for the firms and she choose Emma.
Her trying to bullshit her way out of it that she didn't make that call or that she didn't choose the cover art for each book where Hermione is shown as white is simply full retard.

THAT FAKE TAN.

>now

Never given a fuck about Harry Potter but shat in the ever fucking shit am I looking at.

When she made Double Door gay I think it did fit in with the last book, but it was a very convenient fit. It still felt like she was doing it for attention but it wasn't the most forced thing in the series.

Nigger Hermione is forced and stupid as fuck and her flip-flopping on the issue and going full Tumblr really solidifies the same opinion I had of her when I was a teenager; she really is an attention whore.

underrated

Negrodious None Relaxious

>double door

That term is problematic.
Use "PoC magic".

kkkek

everyone looks worse.. lol

Dont care about niggermione, dont care about NiggerRoland.

But the fact that Marvel turned Thor into a woman and then blacked her... That is some next level triggering.

Women don't make good authors. You can count the number of masterpieces written by women on one hand; this cunt writes children's books.

If Rowling didn't shove her head up her ass and pander to the SJW crowd then it wouldn't be so bad.

Othello has been played by white guys plenty of times, it's not a huge deal in theater but the whole thing stinks of pandering and "muh diversity". Doesn't help they chose a very ugly actress to play a role previously filled by an attractive one.

B-but that's because men keep them down!
Institutionalized sexism!

Oh btw, did I already say that I vote Hillery?