So we're dumping Trump after he comes out in favor of the no fly list gun ban right?

So we're dumping Trump after he comes out in favor of the no fly list gun ban right?

yep

I dumped him when he started pandering to niggers and spics.

hello controlled opposition

And the paid Shillary shills are back out in full-force. God fucking damn their worthless, unskilled hides.

SAGE SHILLARY THREADS. DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS.

>Abandon Trump on one policy
>Allow Hillary to win despite her being the polar opposite of Sup Forums in all of her policies
Makes perfect sense, NOT. Sick of these shills

M A G A
A
G
A

Nope,
once its in place we will be able to challenge it in surpeme court and allow for due process to actually put a definition on 'terrorist'

Yes, I am now a #cruz missile

And no one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Suck your third worlders off man. I'm not voting him

nope

IGNORE SHILL THREADS
>1 post by this ID

Stand your ground, cunts. Prove to the rest of the world that the PC time is over. It's time to man up and make our countries great again.

More shills, quick someone post one of those games.

>suk off thirdworlders
>by voting for the only guy tough on immigration

???

>1 post by this ID

This would actually be a good outcome because it would add one way the bullshit unconstitutional "no fly list" could be challenged in court.

Reality is more complex than it appears on the surface. Trump is the master of the deal, remember.

>america is a two party democracy
Vote Johnson, you furfag.

I've already dumped Trump for his neo-con leanings.

>Vote Johnson despite him, being the polar opposite of Sup Forums in all of his policies

We are a national socilaist board not a libertarian one.

They're a bunch of shills because they know damn well hillary is going to win if they dont vote for trump.

Trump wants suspected terrorists to not be able to buy guns, and ban muslims

Hillary wants to take all guns, and bring in more muslims

I'll stick with Trump, it's not a hard choice

Here is a second you brown skinned larry.